It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Intense heat and mushroom cloud must have been the factory .. I'm glad it wasn't NY ..

I guess I need to not be so specific when I can't see clearly ..

So I'm going to revise the next one (last one) to a 'domed building' or has a dome somewhere near it .. something like that .. *shrugs*

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Didnt you post something about 3 fires that seem to be unrelated at first glance? Or was it someone else?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Didnt you post something about 3 fires that seem to be unrelated at first glance? Or was it someone else?

3 fires on American soil. All will be related.

That was me yes.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Times square could have possibly been Boston .. It was tall buildings and fire .. But .. Was much worse than that.

I am starting to honestly think these visions may be 'implanted' as part of an operation. Just like I said at the bottom of the post. ... Something doesn't feel right ... I'll try find out who/what it is.
edit on 15-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

Your images are real, but the entities giving you the images (projecting them) do not kow the timing, only the window of time it must take place in.

Your vision of NYC and DC and the comnig threat from the waters of their ports is absolutely 100% accurate. But since your source is of the angelic realm (inter-demensional) it has limited knowledge. There isn't much time before the world is thrust into the final war, and it begins with the nuclear attack planned in multiple US port cities (NYC and DC included) shortly. Small scale nuclear warheads detonated at sea as the vessels enter the ungarded ports. This is why the threat is from the sea. Your vision is of the 2nd trumpet of Revelation which is the next major event in God's plan for the deliverance of mankind from the tyranny of the age of mankind's self rule.

God and God alone knows the timing of these events. But they will come to pass very shortly.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Still not sure if I am being implanted with these or not .. But i think more is coming .. some type of arched bridge too .. San Fracisco maybe? Or bridge on the Thames .. Repeatedly seeing a tall building like Empire state shape .. reason I am thinking maybe the bridge on the Thames in England is cause of Big Ben which is vaguely same type of shape.

England will share in this attack (2nd trumpet) as they too bare the name Israel (Ephraim).

SF is also one of the cities most likely involved in the sounding of the 2nd trumpet event.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it will be England. San Francisco looks safe to me.

And somewhere in Southern Australia. Leaning towards Canberra. Public transport.

Also ElohimJD. I decoded the whole New Testament last night.

Are you aware that the last supper and crucifixion are actually prophecy about the end of the time of religion.

I am writing it up to release it now. The 'cross' or 'crux' actually represents where this information is going to originate from; Australia: Land of the Southern Crux. I believe that I may be Simon (he that heard). Son of a 'defender of man' and 'Roman Catholic'. (Dad was in the airforce and I am confirmed Roman Catholic.)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I will definitely give that a read brother.

The visions are a combination of things I believe. It is being sent through the consciousness but the clearest ones or most repeated are probably from the enlightened ones here on earth. Also whoever mans the machine that contacts you has some influence I believe. Some will be false prophecies to test your discernment I believe. That is why you are not supposed to talk about them unless sure some of the operators will mess with you. "Others" may attempt to invade our dreams to make you spread fear. Even remote viewers consult a group of viewers to get chronological order and magnitude of events more precise.

Prophecy is a harder endeavor to pull off alone tread lightly. Even disconnected I was seeing the overview of things about 2 days before you were going into great detail on the subjects such as the black hole. So there is definitely a trickle down effect to the "receivers". I also think the Monks in Thibet are using themselves as a filter for the consciousness and trying to fight back the darkness from corrupting it, but they are going to lose without reinforcements.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
keep seeing a massive X ..

Nothing else :-\

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Meteorite .. somewhere near Yukon

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

BOS what about this? American Holocaust

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm posting this because I believe it could happen some day. Many years ago I read about the possibility of using underwater nukes to cause massive waves that could destroy port cities and ships in harbor. I read this could be used as weapons. Authorities would not only have to defend from land threats but underwater threats that could be dropped off for detonation at later times. If I never posted anything about this before, it was because I didn't want to give the wrong people ideas. I see others are posting dreams or predictions about it now.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm posting this because I believe it could happen some day. Many years ago I read about the possibility of using underwater nukes to cause massive waves that could destroy port cities and ships in harbor. I read this could be used as weapons. Authorities would not only have to defend from land threats but underwater threats that could be dropped off for detonation at later times. If I never posted anything about this before, it was because I didn't want to give the wrong people ideas. I see others are posting dreams or predictions about it now.

Here is a big "what if"

What if our beliefs as conscious beings create/manifest the reality around us.

Would it be wise if the above is correct to believe in such a negative occurrence.

The media and governments of the world want the people to believe in this as a likely outcome as it creates fear and fear is the #1 control mechanism.

Many people having these types of dreams and visions feel they need to get the word out about the evil controlling us, only to be blinded by the same evil they wish to warn about on most occasions.

The future is open to anything, if you visualize or dream of war and destruction, cleanse your mind with loving thoughts of a child being born and held by its mother for the first time or a litter of puppies play fighting with each other will mother tries to get them to suckle. Then with a loving and caring thought process visualize the harmonious reality humanity can strive for.

If one has the sight and sees and passes on their negative visions without delving deeper into them and trying to find the source, I see it as the same as having ill will towards another soul which only damages your own.

Free Will, You are free to will the existence in which you choose to reside.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
S&F and hello from Melbourne! ... I look forward to following you around here, not so new now but glad this thread got bumped up!

edit on 28-4-2013 by flika because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I do not believe I have been dreaming about it. Except maybe the thought of a big tsunami. I actually read about the possibility in one of those old nastradamas prediction books. It was one of those books describing battle tactics and battles supposedly in the future. I read it just for entertainment. It even described the Chinese set to invade the US via ships but described the US using some secret Philadelphia Experiment type of secret weapon against the Chinese to thwart the attack.

I assumed someone made the whole book up but it was entertaining reading it. It was titled something like battle tactics in WWIii. This stuff is not something I have been having dreams about. Well nothing lately. As far as lucid dreaming goes, I altered this planet about 6 or 7 times before I put everything back the way it was to start with. I experimented in my dreams. Stuff like regrowing limbs, making everyone have perfect health. I put millions of health care workers out of work and set back health care for decades for over 3 thousand years after I was gone. I saw a nuclear war on Earth and war in space among alien species in my lucid dreams.

I'm not trying to derail this thread. I'm just explaining I'm not having any recurring dreams about tsunamis even though I did think about them back a few years ago and wondered what it would look like on tv. I definitely didn't wish any destruction on anyone. It makes me feel crazy when I think about things and then they happen. It makes you wonder if it's a coincidence, psychic gift, or if some advanced AI is running our reality as a simulation and someone thinks it's funny making my oddball thoughts reality.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well there have been the three fires in the US since OP. Coincidence? On the surface seem unrelated though.. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bornofsin let me just say thank you for having first made the decision to join ats and also to keep coming back. I have been coming on for many moons and have gained a wealth of knowledge that I otherwise may have never had access to. Definitely not going to find enlightenment on facebook. I have been following this thread since you posted it and have decided myself join ats for it is my belief that seeds of knowledge are better cultivated with shared nuturing of ideas and so our preceptions of this world grow stronger and more rooted in the truth. Also if these beings were infact making contact with me and their intentions were nefarious, as some have presumed, for me atleast my peace would be stolen.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Are you user Hidden Hand?
Some of us still remember...

Also, I am on page 2 and I intend to read straight on through, but let me just say this... Your posts are ringing all my bells as an old member who used to come around here posting primarily about bloodlines and extraterrestrials.

I am most interested in how initially you spoke as if you had no clue what was going on, but by page 2 you are talking about details of their tech and offering people promises of more information via U2U.. I strongly feel that you are the same person. One of your incarnations here was a female named Joan, something or other.

The reason I bring this up is because this is all 100 percent fresh in my mind. And subsequent messages with another member at the time revealed to me that this particular poster had gathered a following on these boards, created a new forum and 'Asked the members to do things' (although what those things were were never made clear.

Are you Hidden Hand? Or have you EVER had an account here before?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeeaahhh....
This is Hidden Hand, folks. I am sure of it.
Do a search on user name Hidden Hand, there should be several threads to choose from.
Read them and compare the text. This is the same person. The posts reek of it.

Hidden Hand: This is the third time I have busted you out and I will do it again. Promise.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by godsmokes

Fires happen all the time. Jesus people.

Listen to a major metro fire station scanner for 20 minutes and this prediction becomes silliness.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Also, I guess these Australian ETs share a US centric view of the world too?

I mean, why not predict any of the dozens of Australian fires that have occured since this prediction was made?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join