It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
after a few months of speaking with my 'friends', I started having strange dreams/nightmares

I'd say based on that alone the 'things' you are contacting are plainly and bluntly demons, period. Believe what you will, but it will eventually come to light that these types of contacts are one of 2 things, angels or demons, which is unfortunate in a world where angels and demons are known as a plot for a movie, the higher dimensions exist whether we believe the higher dimensions exist or not, and in those higher dimensions are angels and demons, that's right, we are in the lowest dimension, even lower than the demons, and as anyone who knows about dimensions can tell you, a higher dimensional being can easily mess with a lower dimensional being and not vice versa. Take it with a grain of salt, remain in ignorance, sometimes it's easier to live in this world not knowing.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I believe the geological event I spoke of will be happening soon.

Somewhere that doesn't normally get seismic activity is going to feel hard.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Soon? As in, days or weeks from now?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Born are you getting indications of New Madrid fault blowing at around a 7.0?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I believe the geological event I spoke of will be happening soon.

Somewhere that doesn't normally get seismic activity is going to feel hard.

Maybe the April 2nd event, Pacific or Ring of Fire location.

Mind asking them if we get our memories erased and sent back to Earth each time we die?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It seems that Born has abandoned this thread?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Because it's all nonsense, that's why.

For goodness sake, I know he's getting his EQK predictions from a well known Australian astonomer who can be accessed via Youtube.

Yes, here in Australia we've had plenty of meterior sightings because I've seen them myself.

And we all know about the Sun's CME's. They are a natural occurance and there's nothing unusual about them.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Who are you and why do assume that you can speak for me? We may be Aussie, but don't associate yourself with me in any way please. I have a very, very strong aversion to you for some reason.

1) What's an 'astonemer'?
2) Who the hell are you referring to?
3) Did the 'astonemer' also tell me about the Al Queda bloke getting arrested, the tornados and other # in the USA. Might pay to read the entirety of a thread before you make assumptions.
4) I stopped caring about this thread as I was advised that 'the only thing the masses should be told relates to cosmology. Other information is only meant for certain people.
5) Circumstances have evolved to where I have much more interesting 'real world' phenomena I'm developing, which has greatly detracted from my interest in this site.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Born, please give us more details of the impending huge seismic events and possible timeframes. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
Born, please give us more details of the impending huge seismic events and possible timeframes. Thanks.

I honestly don't know exactly. I've just felt/seen it. And its a big crack. That's all I can really give you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

And its a big crack. That's all I can really give you.

I can provide photographic evidence of what BorntoSin has posted

comps.fotosearch.com...
edit on 2-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
New York and Washington.

Around the 17th.

There is MASSIVE distortion/fuzz in these images. So I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at except for recognizing the White House dome and Times Square.

I would like to point out very strenuously that what I am seeing is so fragmented and .. loud? I guess .. if images could be loud??? That I could not present you with any degree of 'clear' information about the event other than what I gave in the first two lines of this post.

I do not wish to 'fear-monger' or to appear as though I am trying to cause any concern with this post, as I believe very strongly in living life within a 'love' resonance. But if I was asked to give a guess or 'interpretation' on what I believe it was that I was seeing ... I would say that it was some type of attack on Washington and New York, originating from the ocean and that the 'distortion' and 'fuzz' may point to it being the worst type of attack.

I am leaning towards believing that someone may be intentionally projecting these images to me to possibly discredit me as I would not consider this to be a plausible calculated sequence of upcoming events.

But I felt that it was important to post anyway, in case there was a significant importance behind me seeing such things.

Peace everybody. No fear please.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
X-class solar flare, from inward turning side of the sun.

Soon, I'm thinking possibly even in the next few hours. Or even half and hour from now. ???

X 6???

If this is correct, then I see the British Isles being struck by a glancing blow that will knock them and their electronics HARD!

Very likely to take out everything.

Biggest problem they will then experience is their citizens running riot. MASS lawlessness!!!!

If you are in England and news of such a flare breaks. Make sure you have supplies, then I would secure yourselves inside your house for a few days.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
Born are you getting indications of New Madrid fault blowing at around a 7.0?

XGodofWar, no sorry mate .. can't say I have .. Getting absolutely nothing from it to tell you the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

New York and Washington.

Around the 17th.

There is MASSIVE distortion/fuzz in these images. So I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at except for recognizing the White House dome and Times Square.

I would like to point out very strenuously that what I am seeing is so fragmented and .. loud? I guess .. if images could be loud??? That I could not present you with any degree of 'clear' information about the event other than what I gave in the first two lines of this post.

I do not wish to 'fear-monger' or to appear as though I am trying to cause any concern with this post, as I believe very strongly in living life within a 'love' resonance. But if I was asked to give a guess or 'interpretation' on what I believe it was that I was seeing ... I would say that it was some type of attack on Washington and New York, originating from the ocean and that the 'distortion' and 'fuzz' may point to it being the worst type of attack.

I am leaning towards believing that someone may be intentionally projecting these images to me to possibly discredit me as I would not consider this to be a plausible calculated sequence of upcoming events.

But I felt that it was important to post anyway, in case there was a significant importance behind me seeing such things.

Peace everybody. No fear please.

Perhaps Boston?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Times square could have possibly been Boston .. It was tall buildings and fire .. But .. Was much worse than that.

I am starting to honestly think these visions may be 'implanted' as part of an operation. Just like I said at the bottom of the post. ... Something doesn't feel right ... I'll try find out who/what it is.
edit on 15-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Still not sure if I am being implanted with these or not .. But i think more is coming .. some type of arched bridge too .. San Fracisco maybe? Or bridge on the Thames .. Repeatedly seeing a tall building like Empire state shape .. reason I am thinking maybe the bridge on the Thames in England is cause of Big Ben which is vaguely same type of shape.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Still not sure if I am being implanted with these or not .. But i think more is coming .. some type of arched bridge too .. San Fracisco maybe? Or bridge on the Thames .. Repeatedly seeing a tall building like Empire state shape .. reason I am thinking maybe the bridge on the Thames in England is cause of Big Ben which is vaguely same type of shape.

I saw this site on another prediction post, but the bridge part stood out. Scroll down to 4/16 post. Check out images of the ferry building in San Francisco - maybe the Bay Bridge?
Bridge Attack

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

I saw this site on another prediction post, but the bridge part stood out. Scroll down to 4/16 post. Check out images of the ferry building in San Francisco - maybe the Bay Bridge?
Bridge Attack

Interesting ...

These visions don't seem 'natural' though. It feels like a person or persons are projecting them. They don't feel like calculated probability from a 'universal power', or collective fear .. I think they represent conscious projected thought. Whether or not they are wanting it to be picked up, I am not sure ... But it seems 'manufactured' somehow.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The sphinx, and Eagle and a luxury car ..

Possibly Egyptian Ambassador? Not sure what this is about yet.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join