It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long applause for Pope Benedict

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Just breathe (inspire).

To imagine, that everything was ok and there was nothing to worry about after all! Could it be? Could it be so simple? Are we but children of a loving God set free to laugh and play again under the stars of a vast free dome?

Are we protected from any possibility of predation by any malevolent power or principality whereby instead of eat or be eaten the high priest has offered his very essence with "here, eat of me instead"?

Has everything and every problem already been resolved even if only in potential whereby all we need to do is to catch up with the solution?

Oh sigh - oh to just breathe... inhale, exhale..

edit on 19-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: forgot the e on the end of breathe

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yes, it could be and can be that simple. It is that simple my brother. All we need to do is just be. Just breathe. Just be happy. That would be freedom for the soul !

God allows me to inspire and be inspired. I love it! I am so inspired right now. lol

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

HAHA. She may have been hot for a 500 year old babe of the day! But, you misunderstand. That description from the book of Enoch is not a self portrait of Enoch, it's a description of Noah! Noah is the one that appears to have been Nephilim, and since Enoch knew the Nephilim and the Watchers so well, well it's his description that makes me think that Noah was a Nephilim. And, it's interesting that Noah married Enoch's daughter, like it was okay with Enoch that his daughter married a Nephilim, or at least someone who was very different from other humans in the area.

reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I was raised fundamentalist Christian. Now, I'm more like "If this, then that."

If there was a deity flying around in a "pillar of fire" waging war on nations of other gods, who spoke to and led Moses to do what he, if he existed, did, then I tend to think that that guy was an extraterrestrial.

If Jesus was truly a man, and not a mish mash of teachers, prophets and pagan deities, and his Biblical citations are true, then he was familiar with the Book of Enoch.

Those texts were copied and preserved by real people who believed their stories to be true. Many people, today, hold Biblical stories to be true and fervently work to lead others to believe them to be true stories. So, when discussing these things with believers, I accept the stories at face value, just as I would discussing a good book or movie with others. We don't have to agree on the truth of the stories to discuss their meanings and attributes to the way we live our lives and run our countries.

The Catholic Church and it's philosophies are as attached to society as much as, if not more, than any other way of life, and as such, the Pope, being the head of the earthly God Head, and his resigning, is like saying that Jesus gave up and committed suicide. It's like the Pope is saying "No" to God, and telling him he's to tired and old to do what God appointed him to do, until death, in my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

In Masonic lore Noah is considered the first mason, and his children in turn are the founders of Egypt, including Ham, Shem and Japheth.

Interesting - looks like offworld "ancient aliens" of some kind might have played a hand in the OT after all, with earth at the center stage of some sort of cosmic drama of one God replacing another, and so on and so forth.

Too bad the Jews don't recognize Jesus as Messiah and the central jewel in their crown, instead of clinging to a piece of land with all their energies - it would be a whole new ballgame imho.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

In Masonic lore Noah is considered the first mason, and his children in turn are the founders of Egypt, including Ham, Shem and Japheth.

That's just another way for them to try and corrupt the truth and justify their Satanic movement.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Enoch, Noah, Nephilim relate to the passage whereas it speaks about daughters of men and sons of God.

Moses wrote, “Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them” (Genesis 6:1).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Moshe didn't write the first 5 books of the Bible. If so he would have wrote about his own death. Impossible. His name was merely attached to them. Clearly they were written by numerous writers.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yeah, but that would just be too easy. It would also be too easy if the Catholic Church was to admit that an off world agenda has been creating mischief with humanity, instead of hiding it, forbidding the early church to publish this knowledge or continue in the path that Enoch, and Moses and Jesus put forth.

After all, angels visited Jesus' birth and ministered to him in the desert. They were their when he rose from his tomb. The Essenes called on angels to guide and minister to them during daily rituals. Yet the church forbid such communion and now most Christians believe that those who attest to communion with angels are being deceived by demons.

I believe in angels, I have seen angels and they have helped me and spoken to me, and led me along, safely on my path. As I have mentioned before, in other threads, Jesus, to me, is a reflection of my higher, perfected self, just ahead of me on path. It compels me, as I follow happily along the path, like chasing a rainbow that you can never quite reach, so I am propelled forward, trying to reach out and touch it, and be it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think the ones at the tomb were just very very well dressed men, friends of Joseph of Arimathea (who opened the tomb after three days as instructed).

But angels did minister to Jesus in the desert. I've experienced them myself after dealing with (processing) some evil and spiritual attack.

You don't see them, but it's like they are these intelligences doing micro-surgery at a cellular level, and there's a twitching and tingling sensation all over the place when they go to work on you (as it rapidly "sowing" together), at least that was my experience and it's authentic, especially given what I was dealing with at the time, which ironically had something to do with a spiritual attack compliments of, the RCC of all things (I'm not kidding).

Hi Joseph! (waves to "the father"). All hats are off now! (even yours)

Do I think the Pope reads ATS? Ha! You never know...

edit on 19-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

That's just another way for them to try and corrupt the truth and justify their Satanic movement.

Probably, but it has to do with the idea of divine blueprints for a construction handed down from "on high", techniques which later went into the laying of the cornerstone of the Egyptian empire.

Can't Ham and Shem be traced to Egypt or no?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Who came up with the Hebrew language, both written, spoken and gestured?

The Torah, supposedly handed to Moses by God himself, is a story within and story, wrapped in an enigma. The true meaning of the Torah is not found in the story line, but in the alphabet.

The Torah is liken to a Navajo rug. The technique can be appreciated up close, but it's when you step back and look at the picture in the whole rug, that we can appreciate the planning that went into creating the story the rug tells.

The Essenes believed that the Hebrew leaders and priests, after the death of Moses, quickly corrupted the Torah, and that they were worshiping the wrong God and celebrating the wrong calender.

.......they imagine that the Temple would be reconstituted and reconstructed and rebuilt.... and a new and better priestly group would take over the Temple in Jerusalem. And, in the meantime, while the wicked priests are still off in Jerusalem, following the wrong calendar, following the wrong purity rules and officiating improperly before the Lord, in the meantime, pure purity and true holiness resided only among themselves, in their own community, off near the Dead Sea.... The community itself was a surrogate temple....
www.pbs.org...

So, the Essenes were opposed to the way the Hebrew leaders were representing God and the Torah. The Essenes did recognize Jesus as being the prophecized Messiah, and they were his followers during his life and afterwards were, in fact, the first Christians. But, alas, Paul and the Catholic Church did everything they could to silence and exterminate them. We would scarcely know anything of them if it hadn't been for the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1948.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

The Essenes believed

Incredible, astounding, I've heard about this stuff, but it's truly fascinating - when did the Hebrew alphabet and language originate and um, did it just suddenly appear fully formed and if so how would that be possible for ancient man to create such a nested hierarchy..?

I can begin to see why some people claim that it's of angelic origin.

It's like a proof in and of itself, in much the same way that the earth-moon-sun relationship when closely examined is proof of intelligent design with mankind in mind.

Things that make ya go hmmm....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It was interesting observing the guys in purple, where some are men of loving hearts, and others.. nothing but mobsters, and yes often you CAN judge a book by it's cover.

Recently I attended a friend's father's funeral which wasn't Roman Catholic but Greek Orthodox (very similar if not almost identical), and lo and behold among those present, same thing, many nice, kind hearted people, and a few real die hard actual mobsters, men who make a living from organized crime maybe even who've been involved in conspiracy to commit murder.

There are a few very wicked men in that mix, real mobsters, but most are good, which gives me hope, may the spirit move and catch those dark-hearted one's totally off guard as the "conspiracy" moves in the other direction (from the Lord) through their hearts, searching them out and finding out their sin and wickedness, as it does us all in the final analysis.

Jesus I most certainly am not, but like him I have a knack for seeing the inner heart of a man at a mere glance, and there are some bad bad men among the purples (I don't know if they're Bishops or Cardinals or what).

If I was Pope (thank God I'm not) I would meet those guys one by one, look them in the eye, up and down, make a short list, do some investigating, and then kick their wicked asses right out of their seats of power. A man's heart is an easy thing to see, doesn't matter if he's good looking or ugly, smooth skinned or wrinkled, young or older, there's a countenance, a disposition.

Maybe I'm not as merciful as Jesus, but God how I hate evil and wickedness when I see it, and most of the time you can look past it for the good in a man, but some are hardened beyond repair and if you want to reform the church they ought to be tossed, not excommunicated, but removed from power.

Mobsters - they really give me the heebie jeebies let me tell you. And to add insult to injury, they mask and cloak themselves as the very "pillars" of our society and carry themselves like they own the world and are untouchable.

God forgive me my judgmental nature, but I had to express it. And hey Jesus shouted at "them" too.. did he not?

"Brood of vipers, how can any of you escape damnation?!" "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and all corruption". he shouted, while they looked on horrified, hearts hardening, the conspiracy forming in their minds to kill him.

edit on 19-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
On further reflection (in case the Pope does read ATS),

I'm sorry. I didn't really mean it, about your guys..

I'm just frustrated, like we all are, urgently hoping for change and transformation, at all levels by the grace of God.

Sometimes you lash out at the wrong guy, and I don't want to bear false witness against anyone in particular.

I'm sorry because I too have sinned father God, and we are all in need of our own salvation, urgently hoping for it, not just for ourselves, but for everyone the whole world over, and never at the expense of anyone in particular (myself included), even though I'll accept to a degree the joke that God has laid upon us all in Christ, a joke told with God, at the expense of the devil within and the darkness of our own ignorance and sins of omission, able to laugh out loud only and exclusively because of what Christ has done, with our sense of humor and charm (In forgiveness) restored (by the looks of some of you, at least) - if you are reading (doesn't even matter if you're not I had to get it out somehow to whoever will listen).

I wish that for every man, woman and child on the face of the earth, the love of God, even if only the merest touch or taste of it, even my own worst enemy or foe (don't have any anymore).

It's a family - not a corporate mobster business, like one thing going on out front and some sort of racket in the backroom (of which there are many).

You know that.

We all know it.

The Churches doors and windows (and hearts) are opened to Christ (let's hope).

Let us see if the spirit can enter the church via it's people (their hearts), and move them all, from the highest to the lowest (inverted).

The invitation always goes out, unfortunately, to those who aren't interested in taking it, and who know nothing of entering in themselves let alone allowing anyone else to enter in - call that the fourth secret of Fatima, almost made known - may we receive Christ into the church if he is knocking.. for the love of God!

So it's only what makes SENSE and puts an end to the utter madness, in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost, amen.

Hey what can I say I love all people and just can't bring myself to hold a grudge for very long, I'm too smart (in Christ) to allow that to happen, oh and it's so funny, that's just the icing on the cake what Christ holds in store for us all (but only as we are fit to receive it).

I can just see it now, a whole bunch of mid to elder men running around gping "OMG! what are we going to do NOW, the Bridegroom is approaching, and he won't be long! Quick, um, prepare for mass? The real one

And they'll never know which mass it was, in hindsight, where everything started to change for the better, everywhere..

And if I am talking to the Pope, let me say, father, I am proud of you. You're GOOD in my books too (in the final analysis) and that IS funny, you have to admit!

Warm (but not too hot) Regards,

NAM
Your true brother in Jesus Christ the living God of love.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wrong again, but thanks for constantly falsely assuming things about me. I don't get down with Judaism which is indeed a false pagan-influenced invention.

Your info does come from those sources whether you know it or not.

The name Jesus doesn't save.

I am proof that that is incorrect. Many miracles also happen in the name of Jesus.

No, Jesus comes from the Catholic church. It is nothing more than a translation of the original Hebrew name. It is not His true name.

Incorrect. Joshua's true name was Jesus. It was changed to erase the name of Jesus from the Old Testament.

Jerusalem, the whore of Babylon, killed their prophets and Messieh and now runs the new world order. They are working hard to erase the name of Jesus and their false replacement names are now gaining in popularity. Just in time for the falling away.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (KJV)
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

You are falling for their deception.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I dedicate this song to the love of my own father (now passed on, a minister of the church no less, and my mother too, also a minister - what's a kid to do?), who was very much like Mary and a true saint before she died, and therefore by extension to to Pope Benedict (Joseph - a very Biblical name, and the name of a true unsung hero in the Bible)

and even though it has romantic overtones, love (in general) is like that (what do they call it agape or something fancy like that).

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ahmm... yes, it's starting to appear as if I'm seeking a mutual love relationship with Joseph Ratzinger, the ex-Pope (hey now that he's going to be free..?! lol), but you've got the wrong idea!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oh God why does not one get my (our) sense of humor?

Surely they must, surely they will.

I must have faith, as much in people as I do in God, and I do.

What an honor and a privilege then to be a true fool for Christ.

Luv,

NAM
February 19th, 2013.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

He won't really be free unless he repents. Until then, he is bound by the chains of sin.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

It's still funny Gee I hope the Pope get's the joke while it's still on it's way - could you imagine getting it when it's too late and can only be a "groaner" I tell you I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

And non one can FORCE a man to repent, except maybe the love of Christ as the power of God's mercy, but then when it's authentic, why then, there's and end to the tears.

But if neither he, nor the Queen of England gets it, really gets it and breaks down in tears of repentance, I think you are right that they would be in grave danger.

So therefore they are in my prayers, that they will learn to both cry and laugh again, authentically, even just as people, like another "joe" or "jane" or "liz" as the case may be, because if we don't love everyone then we cannot really love anyone, including our own selves.

God's mercy is still available, but I'll betcha that sooner, rather than later, a lot of tailored knees will start hitting the ground if they haven't already, in true honest, heartfelt even tearful repentance before God.

I pray that God's comfort and mercy will be upon them, and that they might get to enjoy a childlike giggle at the expense of the old man (woman) - open a window, let some air and sunshine in, and bask in the glow of God's salvation.

We all seek it, and it's been fading away at times, but it was never lost, let us rediscover for ourselves that rich treasure of the authentic Christian heart, which for some may indeed need breaking, even falling to pieces (only to be reintegrated).

The net of love is in the deep waters. Blessed are those who'll be caught up in it. (and no I don't think I'm a prphet because that would be for you to decide anyway).

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 20-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join