It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas woman has two sets of identical twins in one day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I really do not have much to say other than CRAZY!! The article states the odds of this are 70,000,000 to 1. Oh well, this family will be set for life. Im sure they will cash in pretty big with this story. Maybe another reality show

When Montalvo was 10 weeks pregnant, her physician told her she was having twins, and on a subsequent visit, the doctor detected a third heartbeat. The Montalvos were later informed they were having four babies - not quadruplets but two sets of twins.
www.reuters.com... dium=twitter&dlvrit=60573

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If they can make money off this crazy story, good for them. At least they'll be able to support their family.
edit on 18-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Yeah but if they play the TV Show game, you can be certain that a month later, another mother will come up with 3 sets of twins...
C'mon.... Isn't there enough useless junk on tv nowadays ?
Yes multiple births are rare, especially with 4 babies, but it's not like if it's something never seen before. And it will happen again.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Aliens inseminated artificial sperm from they're males into the woman hence the woman had the set of twins, in which the Aliens will wait until the human hybrids will fully develop all they're organs in which, is where the Aliens come in and take the children and take our their organs so they can put them into they're bodies so they can live a longer life.

P.S. The Government allowed Aliens to abduct humans for advanced technology.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

pic or it did not happen

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Were fertility drugs involved?

With superovulation, the chances of sets of twins is also increased.

Hope theyre from same father? I've heard of bizarre cases of double pregnancies with different fathers and 2 totally different pregnancy terms!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Trolololo~

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wow, imagine the pain

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Were fertility drugs involved?

With superovulation, the chances of sets of twins is also increased.

Hope theyre from same father? I've heard of bizarre cases of double pregnancies with different fathers and 2 totally different pregnancy terms!

Apparently you didn't read the story.......Wanna know how I know that?

Click the link and read the story!!! There were no ferility drugs involved......

Tressa and Manuel Montalvo Jr. were not using any fertility drugs and had just hoped for a little brother or sister for their 2-year-old son, Memphis, according to the release.

Awesome find OP.....Stuff like this is just so cool to read about.....Congrats to that family for a 1 in 70 million phenomenon.....

edit on 2/20/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What can I say.. Mr. Joe white describe them much better than I do...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I guess pointing out two sets of twins is a more effective title than "Texas woman has litter of kids". Of course this struck a nerve with me because our dog gave birth yesterday. It had a litter of eight puppies. My wife said they were so cute she could just eat them up. But was she grateful when I cooked one?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Four boys, all the same age and twins to boot! That woman is going to be very, very busy!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1

Yeah but if they play the TV Show game, you can be certain that a month later, another mother will come up with 3 sets of twins...
C'mon.... Isn't there enough useless junk on tv nowadays ?
Yes multiple births are rare, especially with 4 babies, but it's not like if it's something never seen before. And it will happen again.

You are pretty clueless. Based on the odds given, at CURRENT birth rates, this wont happen for another 70 years in the US. In fact, based on the estimate of the number of people who have EVER lived on Earth, this event has only happened 385 times in the past 50,000 years. Both sets being boys further reduces this occurance as only hving occured an average of 128 time in the history of the entire world.
edit on 23-2-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow-talk about getting it over with in one fell swoop
Well if they make any money out of interviews,and magazine articles-good for them.Because they're going to need it.Makes me think of the Rozenkowitz sextuplets,many years ago here in South Africa-and that family had 2 children before,so they had to raise 8 children.They received a lot of help financially-it was a first for South Africa,and caused a media frenzy in those days,i recall.

new topics

top topics

join