It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Past Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i was wondering has ATS (posting members) ever discovered anything that was hush-hush (confirmed not possible) and posted it on ATS?

eg Like a plane that the Government denyed the existance of and then it became true.

thanks

(i didn't feel this need to be in Board Questions & Business)

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There is a certain RATS thread in which certain actions resulted in contact with the spooks. But you need to get into RATS to see it.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
There is a certain RATS thread in which certain actions resulted in contact with the spooks. But you need to get into RATS to see it.

thanks

I've got access to the RATS forum now, the stuff in there is definatly interesting

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Unintentional ambiguity.

UK Wizard:

I know you mean "UK Wizard, Crusader Against Evil" and your avatar "And The Truth Shall Set You Free" reinforces your crusade.

You don't mean "UK Wizard, Crusader Against Evil and the truth, shall set you free".

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Unintentional ambiguity.

UK Wizard:

I know you mean "UK Wizard, Crusader Against Evil" and your avatar "And The Truth Shall Set You Free" reinforces your crusade.

You don't mean "UK Wizard, Crusader Against Evil and the truth, shall set you free".

I see what you mean

I'm crusading against evil and truth....whoops that will need changing

thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What are RATS how do you get access to that forum. Thanks for whatever help you can give.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
What are RATS how do you get access to that forum. Thanks for whatever help you can give.

RATS = Really Above Top Secret

You have to use points to gain entry (member centre - Secret Forum)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh ok. Thanks.

Just one thing i have access i shouldn't have bothered though. Not many people post there.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Oh ok. Thanks.

Just one thing i have access i shouldn't have bothered though. Not many people post there.

It's because its for top notch Conspiracy stuff - it's protected from search engines i think

new topics

top topics

join