It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Comets: The God's Return (part deux)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
The only thing I can really think of is ISON being anywhere near significant over the next year and thats only because its possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity sort of comet.

There are a couple questions which could be asked surrounding ISON even though they are most likely nothing
- Could this comet be the Red Kachina?
- They say its a once in a Civilisation event which to me sounds as though this is something that has never been seen before and will never be seen again..

Welcome DarknStormy -

I have heard this rumor also.

Some say Elenin was the the 'Blue Katchina'.
(blue would be turquoise I would think)
It is an interesting theory.

Strange and interesting times in which we live in.

edit on 18-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Hi there HumanAnnunaki,

I think your on to sometime there.

It's funny how I created thread prior to yours regarding Comet ISON's Link to the Star of Bethlehem

I thinks it goes well with your thread title..

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Welcome and thank you InnerPeace -

This has been an excercise in patience for me.
There is more to our universe than we know about, regardless what nay sayers believe.

Thank you for your correlation!!!

There have been many scholars in the past (not that I am a scholar by no means)
who have been chastised only to have TIME prove them right.

"Between we may hold all the answers, if not for confrontation."
edit on 18-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You took the "bait" as I expected you would(but I did not need google to know this). An intellect such as your should not be wasted on small thoughts. I know your better than that because one of my rules is that "only small mind think small thoughts". I look forward to conversing with you in the future. Am I right when I say that the "Antikythera Mechanism" has been proven to be an astrolabe?

edit on 18-2-2013 by TheWetCoast because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by DarknStormy

Now I understand that its likely nothing more than your everyday comet but I find the timing interesting.

Sounds sort of self centered (like the OP).
Have there ever been "uninteresting times?" You know that every comet has come with dire predictions from someone, right? What makes this different?

Its not so much that I believe its anything more than a comet but if anything especially when talking about gods etc, everything should be taken into account and not just some space booger. I'm using what is possibly occuring on the planet which could link to Ison also if it were to be anything with significance. I'm not saying that it will except for a great show at the end of the year but taking into account the resignation of Benedict and the prophecy of the popes (The next being the apparent last), An escalation of events possibly occuring in the Middle East very soon, I think its something that shouldn't be overlooked.

One thing I did remember reading or hearing is wars will be rampant in the Middle East and the people fighting will look to the heavens, lay down their weapons and return home to their families because of the sight the see in the sky. Its not self centred, I am using numerous things I have learnt and am only offering a possibility. I am not saying that what I have said is correct.. From a religious perspective though, the times are interesting and we all know that the heavens play a part also.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

You took the "bait" as I expected you would(but I did not need google to know this).
How very clever of you. What did you learn?

An intellect such as your should not be wasted on small thoughts. I know your better than that because one of my rule is that "only small mind think small thoughts".
You don't know anything about me but you seem to be contradicting yourself.

Am I right when I say that the "Antikythera Mechanism" has been proven to be an astrolabe?
Probably not.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
Welcome DarknStormy -

I have heard this rumor also.

Some say Elenin was the the 'Blue Katchina'.
(blue would be turquoise I would think)
It is an interesting theory.

Strange and interesting times in which we live in.

edit on 18-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

I don't think Elenin was the Blue Kachina but I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that the Indians said it has come and gone. Can't remember the name o the Comet but it was a recent one.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast

I believe that the "Antikythera Mechanism"you refer to has been proven to be an Astrolabe(this does not mean that it was not very advanced technology for the era it was constructed).

Welcome TheWestCoast -

Thank you for your gracious compliments.
As far I know the Antikythera mechanism is stilla fascinating wonder and undiscerned.
en.wikipedia.org...
You are right however. It COULD BE a 'astrolabe'!?!

This second video is AWESOME!

edit on 18-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to add content

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

One thing I did remember reading or hearing is wars will be rampant in the Middle East and the people fighting will look to the heavens, lay down their weapons and return home to their families because of the sight the see in the sky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is from the 'Ed Dames' "Kill Shot" prophecy of remote viewing.

I believe you are right about the Blue katchina as a different comet, from before Elenin.

I stand corrected!!! Thank you.

edit on 18-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling errors

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It seems that conversing with you will be more fun then I had hoped for. I may disagree with "the Gods Return" concept but the comets should be an awesome bit of entertainment for everyone(just trying to stay on topic). It would not be in your best interest to under-estimate me(if I have to earn your respect I will). Until that day comes shall we have some fun?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Wow. You hit the bit on on the "Antikythera Mechanism" very fast. If this device was an astrolabe it would have been one of the first ones made(very cool). I don't know what the comets will bring but I have had a very strange week and I will entertain any and all ideas on everything and anything because I seek knowledge above all other things.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You hit the bit on on the "Antikythera Mechanism" very fast.
I will entertain any and all ideas on everything and anything because I seek knowledge above all other things.

Thank you for the compliment.

I am not a "cut & paste" reporter as one member claimed (I have a substantial list of interests)
and nor am I "self centered" as another member claimed.

I am however like you, as you said...and I quote -

"I seek knowledge above all other things."

And I heartedly agree with your **signature**

Be well my freind!
edit on 19-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: edit

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

My only goal is to learn something new everyday. The way to accomplish this goal is to read everyday. If you go to a library you can learn anything you want without having to take student loans/putting yourself many thousands of dollars into debt(you can also use the internet-but I prefer books).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I wish I could do some "cut and paste" reporting. But I find myself with a minimal amount of computer skills.

edit on 19-2-2013 by TheWetCoast because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Comet Holmes was the candidate in 2007 I'm pretty sure..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TheWetCoast

You took the "bait" as I expected you would(but I did not need google to know this).
How very clever of you. What did you learn?

An intellect such as your should not be wasted on small thoughts. I know your better than that because one of my rule is that "only small mind think small thoughts".
You don't know anything about me but you seem to be contradicting yourself.

Am I right when I say that the "Antikythera Mechanism" has been proven to be an astrolabe?
Probably not.

Hilarious! lol

IRM

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

It seems that conversing with you will be more fun then I had hoped for. I may disagree with "the Gods Return" concept but the comets should be an awesome bit of entertainment for everyone(just trying to stay on topic). It would not be in your best interest to under-estimate me(if I have to earn your respect I will). Until that day comes shall we have some fun?

Sugar, you'll just be one in a long line of many, so I suggest you not let your panties get too wadded up. Phage is what he is and haters are gonna hate.
I would like to remind you that this is a topical discussion forum, not a sword slinging forum. And even if it were, size doesn't matter in this regard, just your ability to use it. Which would also include the wisdom to know when not to.
Therefore might I suggest tucking away your sword, which must surely be of ludicrous size, for another more appropriate time?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I wish I could do some "cut and paste" reporting. But I find myself with a minimal amount of computer skills.

edit on 19-2-2013 by TheWetCoast because: grammar

Lol...I'm old (51) and my niece just taught me how to 'cut and paste' about two weeks ago.
Now if I could only learn how to seperate post's as some users do when answering -
(and learn how to post pics)
I'll get there as I just figured out posting vids!!!

I too prefer books..less distraction and no one is
rude for expelling your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the issue of society today -
Some people can't hold a contructive arguement and would rather start with an insult!?!

This is evident by a certain poster who has done nothing but sling insults on this thread
and his peers feel the need to give him a 'star' for his unsavory behavior?????????

My only hope for these people is that they AREN'T raising children.

WE don't need more rude people in society - look where that has gotten us!

Be well my freind!

@DarknStormy -

Many thanks for the correction..star for you!

edit on 19-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: edit for spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

REMINDER!!

Please leave out the sniping, bickering and off topic banter.It derails the topic and detracts from other members' enjoyment.
Private convos should go to u2u (PMs).

The following apply and will be enforced:

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 19-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join