It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a Load of These Police Targets....Scary Stuff.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

As for the zombie targets. come on guys thats just good fun.

No, it's not.

Don't you get it?

WE are the Zombies....Freedom loving Americans....it's all part of the plan.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xNightwing

Originally posted by olaru12

It would be interesting to hear what all the LEOs that are members of this ATS community think about this
preparation for tyranny.

The world isnt a pretty place, if a pregnant woman/child/mother is at a playground/school/mall/etc, picking off children with a gun, you have to be prepared to stop them with deadly force...so you have to train accordingly
The scenario of a pregnant woman, child or mother picking off kids is fv@king ridiculous in itself, and is VERY unlikely. A pregnant mother???? GTFOH with that crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this isnt disturbing, it is at the HFS stage. I mean these people are actually conditioning themselves to take these targets down which by proxy means us, the public.
so its not a matter of if, but when. What are there intentions.
Is this just a matter of bazaar coincidence that these Authority forces have ordered these targets and are stocking up on ammunition at the same time!!!.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Originally posted by Signals
If you can't see this, you have already bought into what is to come.

Oh, I see what you're saying, and I understand your opinion, I just disagree. And if I disagree with you, I'm apparently a sheeple or a shill or stupid. I get really tired of this insinuation here on ATS. If you don't buy the conspiracy, hook, line and sinker, without considering other positions, you're just an idiot. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And if I disagree with you, I'm apparently a sheeple or a shill or stupid. I get really tired of this insinuation here on ATS.

No, I never said that, or used any of those terms.

I desperately want people like yourself to wake up, that is all...

If you don't fight and resist this evil system, you are complicit in its crimes.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There is definitely something wrong with LEO training with these type of targets, it is indoctrination, a desensitization for "non-traditional" targets, it is very dangerous IMO.

If you can't see this, you have already bought into what is to come.

It's how the military got a bunch of farmers to shoot their fellow man, switching to human silhouettes for training.

Dave Grossman on the "autopilot" effect.

One thing that stood out for me in those targets is that none of the subjects appeared otherwise threatening other than the presence of the gun. Most arent even holding their firearms properly.

The little kid looked happy while holding the gun in a loose and un-aimed manner. They didnt look angry or hostile.

According to Grossman each one of these is a "kill" target.

A far superior training tool is the photorealistic target. When one of these pops up, revealing a life-size photo of a man holding his wallet, the trainee does not shoot. When the next one pops up with a picture of a man holding a gun, the trainee reacts to the deadly threat by instantly firing. On the range, it looks like this: gun!-shoot, gun!-shoot, cell phone-don’t shoot, gun!-shoot, gun!-shoot, wallet-don’t shoot.

edit on 19-2-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I desperately want people like yourself to wake up, that is all...

Oh! OK. I should have said, if I disagree with you, I'm apparently a sheeple or a shill or stupid or "asleep".

The point is, you think there's something WRONG with someone or that they're somehow not as ... enlightened as you, just because they disagree with you.

It sounds like religious conspiracy dogma to me. So I'll go and let you continue with your "evil system" conspiracy theory.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is the standard operating procedure to kill ANYONE pointing a gun?

Did anyone ever do a study on whether people actually end up shooting?

Unless there are other people around, I would think a cop could duck on hide faster than pulling their gun and shooting back?

As for the pregnant mother, could a cop really kill an unborn baby (who looks close to 9 months) to save their own life?

It seems like these targets teach cops to put the safety of their life above children.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Stop trying to make this thread about me (or you)...

It's about these police "training" targets, that is all.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by xNightwing

Originally posted by olaru12

It would be interesting to hear what all the LEOs that are members of this ATS community think about this
preparation for tyranny.

The world isnt a pretty place, if a pregnant woman/child/mother is at a playground/school/mall/etc, picking off children with a gun, you have to be prepared to stop them with deadly force...so you have to train accordingly
The scenario of a pregnant woman, child or mother picking off kids is fv@king ridiculous in itself, and is VERY unlikely. A pregnant mother???? GTFOH with that crap.

North Carolina woman shoots

Woman shoots children

Florida mother shoots 4
edit on 19-2-2013 by xNightwing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
do you guys seriously think the police actually use these targets? or have even heard of this company? i severely doubt it.
they have zombie targets aswell, so by the op's logic the police are also traing to kill zombies too.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xNightwing

Do they have any targets of heavily armed rogue cops?

Because the chance that the bad guys will be cops is several orders of magnitude higher than the chance they will be teen aged moms.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Prior to the "terrorist" boogeyman the military was briefed the biggest threat to America was armed citizens.

They said "There's more militias in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania than anywhere's else on Earth".

Now why would a government fear armed citizens?..........

Seeing the billions of rounds of ammunition they bought and even the US Department of Education buying lots of Shotguns......they're getting ready to "trim the population".

It's been on their warplans for decades. With the directed energy, LRAD, and other weapons they now have....humanity is done.

The only future for humanity is slavery.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by xNightwing

Do they have any targets of heavily armed rogue cops?

Because the chance that the bad guys will be cops is several orders of magnitude higher than the chance they will be teen aged moms.

Extreme niche there...but there are all sorts of targets they use...including soldiers

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I may be going to hell for this, but your second example reminded me of this:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It seems on one hand they use situations like Sandy hook to push the "anti gun" agenda and then on the other hand they are "in your face" on what they are prepared to do, like kill a kid with a gun.

It seems that zero tolorance has been applyed to everything that poses a threat...............kill them all and wonder if you could have handled it differently or talked them down later.

PD needs to remove "Protect and Serve" from police cars tell they decide what they are really out there for.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
I got a very sick feeling when reading this-is this is not desensitising police to see the average citizen as targets? It is very disturbing,i felt a sick disgust, quite frankly.

agreed...and to call these "no-hesitation targets" is the exact opposite of what law enforcement is suppose to be about...we should demand that they hesitate..it's called judgement. we can get any knuckle-dragging, slopped-headed, human to pull a trigger, but, they are hired, paid, monitored, and promoted or fired, EXACTLY for their judgement....and this company if one f'd up business to promote this crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As disturbing as this post implies I just found a friends reaction to the "target" website even more disturbing. His reaction was laughter, said "really? pretty cool." ???? !!!!!

I explain step by step how shooting at these targets in practice for who knows how long will enable the LEO to shoot when in a real life situation and still his reaction is "yeah really? too much" continues to laugh and walks away!

It's disturbing and scary to see how effective the flouride and maybe even the chemtrails have been. I wonder if this young friend will be laughing and thinking it's cool when the knock comes on his door? Sadly he's not the only one, out of all the people I associate with (those numbers dwindle regularly) there is only one person that I can speak openly with, I have been told I'm crazy to believe some of the stuff I believe as most of us here have experienced... Ok, i"m starting to get off topic and ramble,

Maybe someone should start a target business for us, using bankers, politicians and leo's for the cardboard cutouts?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm curious, are there any companies that make targets with police officers on them? I'm surprised there isn't a demand for them. I mean, if wolves were rampaging our streets everyday, mauling our children and attacking our mothers and fathers, wouldnt it be prudent to learn how to protect ourselves? Why are Americans not allowed to practice shooting targets that have images of cops on them?

Our cops have gone rogue and have become the largest armed gang in America. Whats wrong with learning how to protect yourself and your family from these CIVIL servants gone rogue?

I am only entertaining a curious question.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes, this is for conditioning of sorts.
No, not for the paranoid reasons stated.

The men and women of law enforcement face some very surreal situations that often require discharging their weapon. When they come face to face with, say, a gun wielding pregnant woman, they have to be able to make a decision that will allow them to go home to their spouse and children. It's not an easy decision, but when the situation calls for having to make a snap decision on whether that kid or that pregnant woman that is going to shoot you will become a cop killer or not. You all jump to conclusions but fail to see things from all viewpoints.
edit on 2/19/13 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join