Wow- What's Going on Here? Meteor Shower in Philadelphia Today TOO!- *Video*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I have learned how to distinguish between the tracks left from contrails of commercial airlines; chemtrails of corporate air polluters and shooting stars/meteors.

Please do tell us how you can distinguish the difference between a contrail and a so called chemtrail?

Unless you have eyes that can tell you the chemical makeup of trails in the sky there is no difference, as a chemtrail does not exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Reminds me of MIR burning up in earth atmosphere

Perhaps its space junk from north Korea.. or did something happen to ISS

Planes

Really, come on guys.. turn on the monitor

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ok...
SO.....

I see five trails and some are very close together, one even came from another trail to make its own while the original continued.

How are these planes making trails like that where they are coming from one trail to make another.... ?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thats a Meteor for sure!
The video posted in the OP....yeah those are probably similar to this Meteor, but carrying many more passengers

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I just received a news flash that they have lost contact with the ISS, so maybe it was something to do with this report. I am just joining in, and going to look for more info.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A week ago, this thread would have been screaming "LOOK AT THESE CHEMTRAILS!!! MILITARY AIRCRAFT SPREADING IN FORMATION!!!!OMGGGG"

Today however, Meteors are HOTTT!

My opinion... Jet contrails.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

How about; far, far too slow for meteors?
A minute and a half and more. No. Not meteors
edit on 2/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Lets say for the sake of s**** and giggles that they were actually very slow moving Meteors. There is still no reason for any hysteria. Fifty to One Hundred Ton (100,000 to 200,000 pounds) of Meteors hit the Earth every single day. 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. The only thing strange is that so many Russians have dashboard video recorders. Actually most meteors are very small and burn up to almost nothing in the atmosphere. Roughly 2/3rds of the Earth is covered by water which accounts for where most Meteors hit. For as much as we think we are part of the "rat race" the Earth is pretty much not as densely covered by people as you might think.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I just don't get, with a technology we have , can't do a better photo or video? Look this photo , i took with my $400 Panasonic camera, I carry with me 24h a day , if I will see something you will get a clear close up photo!
It shows on the photo without zoom, and when I zoomed in.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Ok...
SO.....

I see five trails and some are very close together, one even came from another trail to make its own while the original continued.

How are these planes making trails like that where they are coming from one trail to make another.... ?

Its called perspective, because the planes are at different altitudes they look like they are together.We dont live in a 2D world.
edit on 19-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't think those are planes.

They seem more like something that busted up in the atmosphere and the leftover pieces are falling to earth. These are either really small fragments of rock, or some kind of lighter material... space junk maybe ?

If you click on the youtube link for that video, someone posted a similar video in the comments section that was caught over New York state:

In this video, it shows two things falling at pretty much the same speed as the OP's video.
The two videos are about 5 days apart from one another.

Edit to add an afterthought: Maybe the government is blasting something apart above the atmosphere and pieces are falling to earth ?
edit on 19-2-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-2-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i think our solar system is passing throught a debris feild or some hazardous part of our galaxy

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

We don't? Thanks for letting me know that.

I am not denying they are planes. I am saying that from one line, emerges two. How? One line turns into two no matter which perspective you have.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
having witnessed a meteor falling to the Earth when I was 13yrs old, I can tell you that those do not have the speed or luminosity of a meteor. Meteors move generally just like a shooting star, very split second kind of thing.

other than that, not sure what those are but they are not meteors.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

About a week and a half ago I saw the most amazing shooting star (meteor) Im out in the Pilbara of Western
Australia and this meteor was so intense it made me jump,heart race and truly frightenend. The tail on this thing was massive and very low to the ground. It was a sight to behold.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok, well how about instead I post these videos I just found from one not apparently well known yet- occurred on Feb 13, 2013, in Japan.

Now that's what the description SAYS. So I don't know for sure. But from the looks of it, it is taken from an oncoming perspective, making it appear not as fast as some others. But you CAN see the explosion from accumulated pressure and pancaking. Obviously not as big as the Russian one, but nonetheless, it's there. And I don't think that's a flare.

I wonder how much this has really been happening lately- and all the ones that were not captured on video.

I dunno- could we be entering a debris field from asteroid collisions as we hurl through space?
edit on Tue Feb 19th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Here's another:

Now in this one it appears that something else tries to hit it in some of those frames? You see it? Looks like it missed. They trying to shoot these things down? After that one video floating around that appears to catch something destroying the Russian one, I just have to wonder if it is secret technology they are employing or something.
Cause how can they be accelerating a projectile interceptor to over 11 km/s?
edit on Tue Feb 19th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HopSkipJump

These to me look like 2 contrail planes and 3 Chemtrails planes. We see them almost daily here in Orlando, FL. Chemtrails are now being referred to as Geo-Engineering (I believe it's a more sinister program then just modifying the weather).
More info on chemtrails aircrap.org...

Listen to the former FBi Chief turned whistleblower talk about what they really are here at this link. god rest his soul, he was murdered. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

How about; far, far too slow for meteors?
A minute and a half and more. No. Not meteors
edit on 2/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yeah why is now everyone screaming planes?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
IMHO, They have to be contrails. As Phage pointed out, way to slow, and a meteor smoke trail would be twisting up like an accordion in short order. It would look something like this:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was just wondering, apparently, if all my Science Channel watching is paying off, the Solar System is beginning to 'emerge' into a 'clearer' space above the galactic arm of the Milky Way that we hang out in. Since we have virtually NO CLUE about what's out there in this part of out neighborhood, could it be that we're passing thru some kind of 'galactic junk' heap that's just hanging out where we're headed now? Maybe in this part of the galactic arm, there's a lot of 'junk' tha hasn't been 'swept' up into the gravity well of the galactic arm itself, and now we're just finding out about it. It's kinda curious, , but we have never, ever sent anything out to the edge of the 'Heliosphere' just to take a look. Maybe we should start thinking a little bit more about looking 'outside' the Solar system, but not much 'outside' sort of like a pathfinder mission if you will.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I live here in PA and that looks like the beginnings of Chemtrails yes I said CHEMTRAILS .....when they spray they use different methods and this is one type but hey, I don't expect you to believe.... denier's will be denier's

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join