It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Miracle performed by Jesus Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It was in September of 1997 when my father fell ill with his stomach. A long time ago on a Thanksgiving Day, he ate too much and was very full. He started haveing a coughing episode and tore a hole in his stomach. Anyway in 97 he started haveing terrable stomach pains and would resort to anything to get relief. The one I didnt see how he could handle was when he took a spoon full of Arm and Hammer baking soda. Yeck! The problem was he is the type to never go to a doctor. [We found out the details after it all happened] He had a tear in the upper part of his stomach and when he would eat to the point that the food reached the hole, it would spill out into or onto the outside of his internal organs. This went on for several years. Finally he fell ill with infection from the rotten food around his organs. The terminal manager at his work found him laying out in the parking lot dying. He took him to the hospital and they opened him up from his chest to his navel. What they found was all that infection, food ect...it had rotted his stomach to the point that when the doctors/nurses would try to clip a suction hose or anything like that to his stomach or anything around it the flesh would fall to pieces. It was completely rotted away. They closed him up and told us that he would live six weeks or less. How ever long he could make it until the infection took completly over and shut him down. My father layed in that bed for a few months and our family doctor insisted that the team at the hospital do something. They decided to open him back up to examine him or whatever they were going to do and what they found was a miracle! All of the rotten flesh was no more it was made a new. All the infection gone...praise Jesus! He did have the tear and they closed it up and sent him home a short time later. The doctors did not have an answer for the rotten flesh that was gone, I did Jesus Christ healed my father in that bed that day. I remember my mother coming out and telling me he was going to die. She was crying and got upset with me because I wasnt emotional. I told her he wasnt going to die. Somthing in me was not scared, I had no fear, I was confident , kinda like when you get saved and you either go through the motions because everyone else did or was, and you recieved nothing....or you meant it from the bottom of your hear t and you got it! You recieved Christ and that great sensation that you cant begin to describe goes through ypou body and you are washed clean from all your sins a made anew. Or like when you pray and expect something from God...he never breaks a promise...he will make good on your prayer. I believed with all my heart and soul that my father would be fine, no fear, expected healing....and he recieved it.......................................Amen............Believer

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm glad you shared that story with us. I always find it intriging to hear of other people being reborn in a sence. Miricles are the one thing keeping science from over ruleing faith.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just don't trust in a "miracle" if you're ever ill, ok? Get to a hospital. Doctors err on the side of caution when giving a prognosis. It automatically kicks in the patient's will to fight it....if they are given "so long" to live. The only "miracle" here is the body's ability to bounce back. Funny how everything "good" that happens is a "miracle" and Jesus gets credit, but everything "bad" is the work of a darker power....

Enough of all that though... I'm glad to hear he got better, and I'm happy for your family.

join