It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cronkite:Karl Rove behind Bin Laden tape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah I can't wait to see the news headlines on monday, call me pyschic, but I predict some kind of huge scandal or major event monday making headlines... sad. I don't buy the Osama rubbish if no other reason that the man used to be on the CIA payrole.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Bush wins boost from terror tape

A Newsweek tracker poll published yesterday suggested the momentum may be moving in the incumbent's way. The poll predicted Bush to win by 50 per cent to Kerry's 44, compared with a 48-46 gap last week.

observer.guardian.co.uk... ml

Seems that Bush is helped by the tape according to some polls. Good timing too, don't you think?

Check out the electoral college vote website. I've been following since early October. Kerry has picked up 60 votes while Bush has lost oodles. If you look at the gains and losses - Kerry should win with 289.

edit to correct final predication count.

[edit on 10/31/04 by Bleys]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
����..And just so you know, our CIA was meeting Osama in an american hospital in Duabi a few months before the attacks. What does that tell you? ����

wow, I must have missed that do you have any links for that stuff�.sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

����..And just so you know, our CIA was meeting Osama in an american hospital in Duabi a few months before the attacks. What does that tell you? ����

wow, I must have missed that do you have any links for that stuff�.sounds interesting.

I sure do..
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.freemasonrywatch.org...
emperors-clothes.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Another reason I think Cronkite has lost his marbles on this is his comment that Bin Laden was clean shaven in the tape. Did this "veteran CBS newman" even look at the tape before going on King?

CRONKITE: Indeed. Indeed. And the thing that in bringing this threat to us, there is almost, in the fact that he dressed well, that he looked well, he was clean shaven, nearly clean shaven as those folks get.

And then he seems to forget about his Rove comment and actually comments on the substance of Bin Ladin's message itself:

It seemed almost, to me, that he wanted to enter into negotiations, that he was really up -- he wants to move into a leadership role in international affairs instead of the role of a brigand. And he spoke calmly about this thing. The threat was there, no question about it. He's delivering a warning to us, no question about that. And certainly, I don't think there's any reason to feel that we can take him to our bosom just because this speech at all. He's perfectly capable of blowing us up.

Can this guy make up his mind - is Osama a figment of the Republicans imagination or is he a real threat?

B-

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.freemasonrywatch.org...
emperors-clothes.com...

very interesting if it's true all i have to say is wow.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Interesting that in one of those links a CIA Agent interviewed on Sep. 12th 2001 told the interviewer that if Bin Laden didn't exist, the CIA would have created one.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledbedder20
Interesting that in one of those links a CIA Agent interviewed on Sep. 12th 2001 told the interviewer that if Bin Laden didn't exist, the CIA would have created one.

Yeah that is a little more than strange considering the source and the date. You tie this in with the UNOCAL and Halliburton, Saudi Defense Contracts, Oil Reserves, it all starts getting real freaking suspiscious. The same man that wired the 9-11 ring leader 100,000 bucks was meeting with Senators of the intelligence committee the morning of 9-11. Check out who Bush sr. was meeting with that morning too.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Astute observers would have perceived immediately that the bogey man trotted out to explain "Al Qaeda's" motives on 9/11 and to give Americans feedom of choice in whom to support at the non-election this week, was not Osama Bin Laden at all.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If we assume the tape to be real, then that would mean Osama released it prior to the elections to give the Americans reason to vote for George Bush and their 'security'.

Ergo: the fundamentalist terrorists prefer George Bush in office.

They must like the way he stirs up hate for the USA by using aggressive tactics on innocent people, which in turn creates more people sympathetic to their cause, i.e. more terrorists. It solidifies their reasons for being terrorists against the decadent west, who have even lied to their own people to give justification for their war on a noun.

As for the original Osama tape showing him sitting with a couple of people having a chat about 9/11 - that tape could be of anybody; how hard can it be? You just need a turban and a beard.

The bottom line is: we have been lied to about so many things, we have arrived at the very centre of 'cry wolf', a kind of limbo where anything is possible.
It is the fundamental conflict between various ideologies simplified into a good vs evil conflict using various props: fear, religion, lies; this tape is one of those props whether it's the real Osama or not.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by shanti23]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yes, and really even it turns out to be Bin Laden, remember that right after 9-11 happened the news was running clips showing Arabs celebrating claiming they were cheering the destruction of the WTC, yet months later they were forced to admit that the footage was actually stock footage from the first gulf war taped years before.
Also remember that big roaring and celebrating crowd that gathered when we toppled the statue of sadaam? Turns out we paid alot of those guys to be there, and the areas where the camera weren't pointing in that square were completely empty.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Also remember that big roaring and celebrating crowd that gathered when we toppled the statue of sadaam? Turns out we paid alot of those guys to be there, and the areas where the camera weren't pointing in that square were completely empty.

Very true.

The toppling of the 17th largest Saddam Hussein statue, in the square right by the International Hotel used by foreign press at the time, was a misguided piece of stagecraft to mark an end to the "major hostilities in Iraq". The rate of death of American servicemen and women and Iraqis alike has risen considerably in the months since.

A search on ATS will show links to the images in the square. One British tabloid actually doctored the images to make the "cheering crowd" appear larger, but they were caught out.

What a great PR machine is the Bush administration.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
here's a link to those pictures:

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

When they said they wanted to win hearts and minds, whose hearts and minds did they mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The technology is out there for voice morphing it would be so easy to do. Who can believe anything anymore?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join