It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cronkite:Karl Rove behind Bin Laden tape

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Originally posted by Channy
how old is bin laden anyway?

47 years old...

i wouldnt be surprised if he greyed due to not being "filmed" for about a year

have you ever thought recent bin laden is the true bin laden and the others are fakes? ever since 9/11 america could have been using fake bin laden pictures, lol. we will never able to determine if he is real or fake. picture d looks like he has a fake beard if you ask me. bin laden wearing a watch? looks digital to me which sounds quite silly for bin laden. lol. thats my opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As far as admitting responsibility, Bin Laden denied responsibility for 9/11, or even knowledge of it on Sept. 28, 2001, in Karachi Ummat press (Pakistan), blaming it on "secret government within the government of the U.S.", per BBC sources.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
How old is Walter Cronkite, his comments seem a little senile. Yeah sure Rove gave OBL a twenty and said "do a tape for me it will help us win the election." "Emphasize that its all Bush's fault for another twenty"
Nothing is senile about Walter Cronkite. This appears to be precisely what this government is doing. Walter had a huge audience and he's not one to ba saying stuff like this. He's one of the old time reputable newscasters.
This is all going to blow up in Bush's face.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Notice the watch on the "new" Osama, on his left hand.
The real Osama is left handed.

Nice try Bush.

wow, damning evidence.

as for cronkite.....he's believable...after all he's a CBS vet and he has a memo from rove to bush during the early seventies that proves it.
the master comes back to show that dolt rather how you do it correctly

[edit on 30-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

More than likely, but not before the election. I think that the timing of the release of the video is important in the respect that it doesn't give anybody much time to analyse the footage. We are already seeing many sites claiming it a fake on the net, but not one mainstream paper has yet to mention that it may be a stunt.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses

More than likely, but not before the election. I think that the timing of the release of the video is important in the respect that it doesn't give anybody much time to analyse the footage. We are already seeing many sites claiming it a fake on the net, but not one mainstream paper has yet to mention that it may be a stunt.

It will be shown as a fake by monday, I am telling you somebody is going to bring it out.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

As far as admitting responsibility, Bin Laden denied responsibility for 9/11, or even knowledge of it on Sept. 28, 2001, in Karachi Ummat press (Pakistan), blaming it on "secret government within the government of the U.S.", per BBC sources.

If this is true then, how in the heck did we end up with binny baby as the perpetrator and master mind?

We all know that it was Arabs nationals in the group as the majority.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It seems you people want to believe ANYTHING but the obvious. Just deal with it, its probably UBL and he probably planned something like this just to raise these type of questions in the american public. Sheesh, somethings are just transparent and we are not all victims of disinfo.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm getting fed up; the Bush admin has vehemently played with the minds of American for the last 4 years, and knowone is stepping up to the plate to denounce thier acts, this is just pathetic !

Deep

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
It seems you people want to believe ANYTHING but the obvious. Just deal with it, its probably UBL and he probably planned something like this just to raise these type of questions in the american public. Sheesh, somethings are just transparent and we are not all victims of disinfo.

Well, it's not so obvious when there have been only a couple people on this thread that believe it's Osama. Osama's tape was politically motivated, plain and simple, the questions raised were about who Americans would vote for. Notice how close to election time it is. I doubt the intended purpose was to leave people guessing if it was Osama. Obviously, some things aren't transparent such as this video or else we would not be discussing it.

I can understand where you are coming from though, sometimes it is a lot easier to believe everything someone tells you.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

If this is true then, how in the heck did we end up with binny baby as the perpetrator and master mind?

That's a good question Marg.

If you remember back to 9/11 it was only 48 hours later that the U.S gov released all the info on the hijackers, and how the whole plan was masterminded. Pretty quick weren't they?

So this would say that either the agencies are extremely efficient at gathering evidence(like the WMD's in Iraq) or it was all a pre-packaged story fed to a mourning populace that was screaming for revenge.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Personally I think the Democrats on ATS are grasping at straws even Kerry admits its real and he responds to the inherent threat.

Gee.... give me a break. After the way the republicans tried to force the forged cbs docs on the world we should care what the republicans think when it comes to fakes? There are as many inconstancies in the OBL video as there were in the CBS documents. Every time the republicans get busted they try and turn it around and blame the democrats.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I dont know...Matt Drudge, the right winged whistle blower on the internet, has the story that Walter Cronkite says videos are bogus.
Its a start.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You know I have to agree with that now, but back then the whole terrorist attack thing in our own soil kind of made most of us numb, and I like many others acepted what our goverment (at that time I was pro bush) fed us.

Right now the more I learned and the more I know I can not believe that I was so naive.

[edit on 063131p://666 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's also interesting to point out that the US corporate government has never indicted Osama bin Laden for 9/11.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I absolutely agree with you Jamuhn. I mean if you all don't believe us go look at the FBI's website. Look at the charges attached to guys like OBL and the other top guys. Nowhere does it list the 9/11 attacks. Want the clincher?

OBL releases a video where he talks about why he did the attacks against the US. What should have come next? Well the US has a confession (supposedly). Where is the indictment brought against OBL now by the Attorney General?

No charges before. No charges now. We supposedly knew the people that were in the jets that carried out the attacks. We supposedly had a money trail. We knew what schools they attended and everything. The would have been MORE than enough to have a grand jury indict these men. But nothing. Why? Probably because these weren't the guys that did it.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i still think its hes real.

im sure bin laden could pass his message the audio method instead of video. why video? because its his presence that strikes fear into us everyday people. if it were really a fake UBL, then whoever faked it really has the guts to do so, but also for what purpose then?

just because he doesnt look the same person, doesnt mean it aint him. people do change and since its a year since he came out with a video its not surprising hes changed. i do agree abit too much change but its only our judgement of how changed he is that decides whether hes fake or not.

i earlier mentioned that this UBL might be the real and the other UBL you compare him to might me fake. we dont know and never will.

motivations of this UBL clip is to cause confusion and fear. thats my judgement anyway. its perfectly timed but i think we all expected something with this war on terrorism still going on.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, today's a good day. I have been accused on this board of having quite a track record for saying THESE VERY THINGS over and over and over.
Not so crazy anymore. Glad I have company.
Thank you all for the support.

The tape is bogus
Prez pooped his pants

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I can understand where you are coming from though, sometimes it is a lot easier to believe everything someone tells you.

On another day I may actually take offense to this comment. But on the other hand its just as easy for me to say to you that you will find every reason to believe that this was fake just to justify your own beliefs or insecurities.

If you look at the polls these video messages have done NOTHING for Bush and CO. His poll rating has dropped since these two video's came out. This was a topic the Bush admin wanted to stay away from considering he has tried to keep away from UBL for the past two years.

Your facts just don't add up. Cronkites opinion just doesnt add up. If I were Bush I would have tried to stay away from this as much as possible. Plain and simple. He had little to gain and more to lose. Apparently, he lost from these tape releases. So what? this is all a part of an elaborate plan by the Bush administration to hurt his chances on getting re-elected? Puleze

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
From day one, you have to notice that the face in the video is not bin-laden, unless he had some fight and broke his nose.

Yup, the nose. Look at the lenght of it, quit different than on the older pics...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join