It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ISON And The Star of Bethlehem: A Coincidence???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

It's bizarre that anyone would think it is in any way a coincidence.

Or are you suggesting that the comet caused the housing bubble to burst?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

To the 'common' MBSC, a comet would seem to be just another rarity that they *just so happen* to be around to witness. Sort of like how a 'meteor shower' is perceived.

Those that possess a higher vibration frequency would question the "facts" delivered by the media.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am going to go all Anceint Aliens here so forgive me.

My feeling on this comet and its date of relevance Dec.25th is that the masses who do not question the church even through all these pedophilia scandals, and the rise of Jesuit (old masonic order) to power still except this date as the birthday of Jesus. if I was to manufacture the return of Jesus, but have it be the Anti-Christ this would be the event and date I would choose. I believe this would signify the return of Enlil-Jehova (Horus, Helios, Zeus). This appears to be the god that this world worships (Satanic/Masonic). This Alien who plays god here aligns itself with the Sun and demands that it only be worshiped. This is why the Catholic religion is really Sun worship. There has always been discussion between a possible hateful vengeful god and a loving god. Some hypothesis support the ancient aliens idea that there was a power struggle between good and evil gods not god.

Honestly I am still not certain which one is good (God/Satan) because whoever stayed behind possibly locked up could have created a smear campaign against the one who left.

Here is this new religion that is trying to be installed before your eyes.

www.newreligiontimes.com...
edit on 30-3-2013 by XGodofWar because: added link

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

HE was born on 6 April (and probably 5 BCE as the dates were off). TPTB changed his date to 25 December to coincide with the pagan Saturnalia celebration and to signify the return of the sun (resurrection of the Son) 3 days after the winter solstice (death in the zodiac cycle). It would be interesting to do a study and learn the actual date of his death on the cross - it might have been on the exact same day (6 Apr) that he is reported to have been born (I have it on the highest authority).

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've read lots of threads about the astrology since Sept-Oct 2011, with the sign of Virgo giving birth, and the allignments all leading up to this special comet around Christmas, for their new king, and age of aquarius, I think.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

On the night of 25 December, 2 BC, a bright star appeared in the night sky. It was the sign that led the biblical Magi to Bethlehem for the birth Jesus Christ.

this isnt in the bible. people make # up and then just say its from the bible. nowhere in the bible will you find december 25. its supposed to be just a day to represent his birth not his actual birthday. people get this very confused. because of Christmas theres a ton of people out there who think that it is really when his actual birth date was. nobody knows when it really is.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
like this guy a few posts above me.

HE was born on 6 April (and probably 5 BCE as the dates were off).

now how did you come to this assumption? you pinpointed the exact day huh? so many people pass off opinion as fact its ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
The fact remains that both you and I cannot prove the Date of Birth or the existence of Christ, either way.

Also, the fact remains, we traditionally celebrate "Christmas Day" on the 25th December, signifying the birth of Christ, or just another special day for others, and we have our "once-in-life-time" comet display, during this festive season.

Do you not find this rather intriguing at the least?

Peace

I found it intriguing when they announced it as a "Once in a civilisation" Comet. To me that was going overboard or they are trying to tell us something they cannot fess up to themelves. But with that, we also have some interesting events following this comet so i could be very significant.
edit on 30-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeHawke

Well actually, you can find december 25th in the bible though it doesn't associate with Christ.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Char-Lee

HE was born on 6 April (and probably 5 BCE as the dates were off). TPTB changed his date to 25 December to coincide with the pagan Saturnalia celebration and to signify the return of the sun (resurrection of the Son) 3 days after the winter solstice (death in the zodiac cycle). It would be interesting to do a study and learn the actual date of his death on the cross - it might have been on the exact same day (6 Apr) that he is reported to have been born (I have it on the highest authority).

Do you know where the April date comes from? i wasn't aware they had a date for birth just a season.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
September - 4 BC seems the most biblically based (sola scriptura) date, for the birth of Christ.

Jesus was baptized about the age of 30 in - 27 AD... (Luke 3:21-23)

"Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age,..."

Jesus' earthly (in the flesh) ministry, lasted 3 1/2 years...
Spring - 31 AD / Christ's Crucifixion.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

The "Blue Star Kachina" is not an ancient legend, but a story that was developed in the early 1900's by tribal prophets when the tribe met to decide whether they would keep traditional ways or move to more modern ways. The division was deep and bitter, and several prophets spoke up at that time.

The Quetzalcoatl prophecies date from over a thousand years after 1 AD.

The comet would not be seen as being "over" a particular city. If you were "following" it, you would travel from the east to the west and where you ended up would depend on where you started. For instance, if I started to follow the comet and I was here in Dallas, I'd end up in El Paso. If I lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma, I would end up in Oklahoma City, not in El Paso.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Following ISON's solar encounter, the comet will depart the sun and move toward Earth, appearing in evening twilight through December.

It will swing past Earth on Dec. 26, approaching within 39.9 million miles (64.2 million km) or about 167 times farther than the moon.

Closest approach to Earth will be from Dec 25 to Dec 27 ..

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

On closest approach, the comet will pass about 0.072 AU (10,800,000 km; 6,700,000 mi) from Mars on 1 October 2013, and it will pass about 0.42 AU (63,000,000 km; 39,000,000 mi) from Earth on 26 December 2013

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-3-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join