It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Kid says "...when we were having a drill..." on chat show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by WaterBottle

Show me one student who says they saw a massacre that day.

I dunno, why don't you go ask their parents?

Sandy Hook Classroom Survivor Played Dead

The lone survivor of one of the two Sandy Hook Elementary School first-grade classrooms where Adam Lanza allegedly shot and killed 20 children tricked the gunman by playing dead, the girl's pastor said.

"She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was, 'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead,'" Pastor Jim Solomon told ABC News' Lara Spencer this weekend.

gma.yahoo.com...

Dr. Phil talks to the parents of two children who were at the school when shots rang out, including their 6-year-old son, who they say witnessed his teacher being shot and killed.

drphil.com...

edit on 19-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Right here is testimony from one teacher shouting for a lockdown drill (that's what they call them for all the old people on here). She even called it a DRILL.

Mary Ann Jacob, a school library aide, told reporters Saturday that she was with 18 fourth-graders when she heard "popping sounds" and realized shots had been fired.

" shouted 'Lockdown!' and I ran across the hall and told the other class,"Jacob said.

She then discovered that her classroom door would not lock. After blocking the door from the inside with a filing cabinet, Jacob and the rest of the library staff guided the children in a group-crawl to a closet in the back.

"The kids cozied up, and we waited," Jacob said, adding that the children were told it was a drill. We settled them down with paper and crayons.

usnews.nbcnews.com...[

/thread over

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Their parents weren't there, why would I ask them what happened to their children?
Dr Phil interviewing a parent, are you serious?

Where's the janitor, and vice principle?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I will probably get banned for this commentary.
In UFO stories - show me the pictures - or it is a hoax.
I Bigfoot stories its- how me clear hi def pics or it is a hoax.
Everything in the news is show me the pics or it is a hoax.
Some pictures are proved to be computer generated and not real - therefore a hoax.
Countless witnesses do not make a hoax true.
Actors involved in scenario means a staged play - a hoax.
Wrong data by reporters - hoaxing equivalent.
Daily changing data - nobody knows the truth - hoaxing probability.
Faked personnel equals liars and hoaxers.
Duplicated scenarios- staged plays probabilities.
Wrong pictures from somewhere else reported as from this place - hoaxing going on. (Or really stupid reporters.)
Outright lies that Sandy Hook was a currently operating school with children attending it when the school had been closed for years.
Single shooters turn into multiple shooters with no AR being used up to AR with four hand guns and a shotgun - highly probable stupid police/ emergency people or a gigantic hoax.
Teachers shot and killed who did not work there ever.
Nurse who did not work at Sandy Hook and non-registered in the state - means hoax.
Missing crime scene for Nancy Lanza who did not work at Sandy Hook ever.

I must say that IF someone staged this massacre of real children, staff or teachers and it happened Anywhere, USA and was transported to Sandy Hook that All people involved in not only the killings but also the police who were involved being charged as accomplices to murder and creating mass confusion surrounding the facts thereby substituting fictitious information for facts and misrepresenting the truth and thereby being held accountable by the justice system for their illegal efforts to muddy up the truth.

Police may have obligations to protect innocent victims from possible exploitation during a crime and maybe only the Judge hearing the case will know the exact data or who, how and where. But I would expect a Judge to state that this event actually happened - just not where it was reported to have happened and not involving the people who had been reported to have been involved.

Little girls whose pictures were used because they are cute but stolen from a legitimate online blog spot should be paid lots of money from those people who misrepresented her as a student who was murdered at Sandy Hook but who in actuality was never enrolled, or attended Sandy Hook and who is actually ALIVE.

It is also obvious that leading politicians knew of the event and played along with the scenario of the event but for what reason?

Hoping to hear the truth from politicians - top down and from the Judicial System personnel to the cop on the street will not happen since they all seem to be caught up in a web of deceit and lies.
There is no such thing as an accidental LIE!

I hope that everyone who was involved in this apparently staged massacre goes to jail for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Their parents weren't there, why would I ask them what happened to their children?

IDK go look for your own information, I'm bored of trying to educate you. Not everyone is trying to go to the media and give an interview. Here's a nurse.

and teacher

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by jude11

Something tells me you won't accept anyone's proof to him being alive. Even if they did you'd just write it off as fabricated by tptb. There's no winning with SH hoaxers. They apparently just can't believe that a kid with horrific mental problems took his demons out on innocent kids.

But they do believe that a government that can't balance its own checkbooks, can orchestrate this.

THERES NO REASON TO BE SO SMUG.
REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR?
USS MADDOX
OKLAHOMA CITY
9/11
WHY DO YOU THINK THE GOVERMENT WONT KILL ITS OWN PEOPLE TO FORCE AN AGENDA?
ITS BEEN DONE TO DEATH IN THE PAST, AND WORKED VERY EFFECTIVELY.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Still looks like it's not going to be accepted as they want it to. The truth will come out slowly but surely.

I applaud the ATS stand on Sandy Hook and re-iterate that kids died and people were traumatized. And please don't post anything otherwise here... ta.

You applaud ATS but don't want people who question the Official story to post here? This is ATS and we look for truth regardless of who it might offend.

Thanks OP.

Peace

edit on 18-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

And in reality, 'ATS' isn't what is being applauded, it's the minority of members with the foresight and backbone to acknowledge the terrifying reality that Government's around the world, including those that kill millions of foreign peasants in order to 'free them from tyranny' (is dead free from tyranny? I suppose it is), has orchestrated the murder of it's own citizens, including children, in the fairly recent past.

It goes without saying that should a Government demonstrate similar twisted logic, they wouldn't have a problem carrying out such murders again...seeing as the Government of the USA have even 'legalised' the murder of their own citizens in recent years, for God's sake!

As far as ATS goes, it's in direct conflict of it's mantra 'Deny Ignorance' and it's mission statements of digging out the truth, shining a light in the darkness, etc. to curtail or forbid members from speculating about particular aspects of subjects or using phrases or questions that the management feel probably would cause distress of upset those affected by a tragedy, or are otherwise distasteful.

Consider a rape case, or a murder case intended to go to trial...in order to arrive at justice for the victim, is there not a protracted and pronounced sequence of events that are distasteful, upsetting and that cause extreme distress to victim in search of the truth of the case?

Isn't it the case, that in order to 'deny ignorance' or get at the truth, the difficult, distressing and often time very distasteful questions HAVE to be asked and speculated upon, regardless of upset?

The obvious answer is of course. Until such time where we can wave a magic wand and get at the truth, this is ALWAYS going to be the way things are done..if justice is to be done..always.

Justice and truth are paramount, despite distress caused by the difficult questions and conversations that are essential to achieving that justice. To deny the difficult conversations and speculations, however distasteful that may be, runs the real risk of denying both Justice and ignorance.

Just my opinion, i realise the ATS management has the right to enforce it's own ideas of the balance between what it sees as common decency and searching for truth of matters.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Good post OP as I went to 2 wakes and funerals. here is some updated info from our local paper.

Sources: Lanza wanted to eclipse Norwegian mass murderer

NEWTOWN -- When Adam Lanza blasted his way into Sandy Hook Elementary School, his goal was to kill more than the 77 people slaughtered by the Norwegian mass murderer in his 2011 rampage, two sources familiar with the shootings investigation have told Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

www.ctpost.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

TY op for dressing it up as a conspiracy and not a hoax because i dislike that alot.... now on to business im very indifferent about these false flag allegations i wont let them sway my vote nor my opinion about my country without proof im as firm as a rock on this and i believe many other Americans should take this stance aswell and not get into the hype. When push comes to shove we act like teenagers in a damn highschool classroom, its depressing on my part. Now dont get me wrong i wouldnt put it past my government but i also wouldnt let it effect my opinion of righteously trying to support the system because i believe in it even if its riddled with blood sucking monsters and it wouldnt be if you took the money out of politics sounds like an impossible feat but im optimistic and dont ask me how i am not a social developer.

P.S. See the thing is you need conspiracies and people like the op to show them to the people because without a healthy strong questionable conspiracy the dark shroud of the tyrannical government enchroaches on its people. its like the War and Peace argument. although some instances may prove to be very tragic and atrocious they are a way of life, a cycle if you will. DISCLAIMER: sorry if i seem like a heartless person i assure you i am not. i just try to understand my relation to the world and existence in itself. I truly hope one day my fellow people will see the world in this way i have and disconnect their emotions from their logical thinking per say (ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SH*T DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The kid could barely speak coherently, let alone give an accurate account of what happened that day, but some will pick out the one partial sentence he did utter and use it as proof to back up their "hoax" fantasies.

I can see MANY reasons he would equate this to a "drill", thinking the word drill was associated with the actions they performed (getting under the desk, etc.), regardless whether it was a real emergency or not.

Taking this one word from a stammering 3rd grader and making it evidence of some sick anti-government fantasy is just... ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

reply to post by pheonix358

DITTO what these two posts said.

Comeon folks ... a crazy man stole some guns and mass murdered 20 kids and 6 adults in a school room in Connecticut (and his own mother in her home). He did it because, in his twisted mind, he thought his mother loved those classrooms and people more than she loved him.

The teachers, in order to keep calm, probably told the 6 and 7 year olds that it was a drill. That makes sense. She was keeping the children calm.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
If I was a teacher and I heard Gunshots I would be very likely to say to my class, "Let's have a safety drill, everyone get under the desks and we can lock down the classroom. How fast can we do it? GO!"

This does not indicate anything!

That child was stressed out just trying to answer the first question. He should not have been there!

P

edit on 18/2/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

Exactly!!!! If you say it's a drill you will keep people calm. Otherwise mass panic and everything you go thru during those drills go right out the window.

Tell me how much differently you would act with just your basic fire drill compared to if it was the real deal. You'll br trampling over people to get the hell out.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Really, so u equate old with stupid, is that it.? I can remember doing 'disaster' training when I was 7 yrs old. We did fire drills, we did post-nuke drils, we did triage drills. So, I don't know why being 'old' would make me not remember, but we were doing drills like this, and that was 1966. My kids used to do them when we lived overseas, WAY before columbine, my middle daughter was a 'typhoon warden' for her school. So, what particularly about 'columbine' spooks you?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Wow, just freakin wow.
I love little inconsistencies in their plots.
Wheres Bill Cosby when you need him. To remind everyone that kids say the darndest things

I thought that was Allen Funt who said that?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

That's what I thought he said.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Show me one student who says they saw a massacre that day.

I dunno, why don't you go ask their parents?

Sandy Hook Classroom Survivor Played Dead

The lone survivor of one of the two Sandy Hook Elementary School first-grade classrooms where Adam Lanza allegedly shot and killed 20 children tricked the gunman by playing dead, the girl's pastor said.

"She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was, 'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead,'" Pastor Jim Solomon told ABC News' Lara Spencer this weekend.

gma.yahoo.com...

Dr. Phil talks to the parents of two children who were at the school when shots rang out, including their 6-year-old son, who they say witnessed his teacher being shot and killed.

drphil.com...

Nah, none of the children seen anyone killed. None of them interviewed seemed to witness anything remotely even tragic. All accounts of such have come second hand from adults, not from kids as evidenced by every smiling and jovial interview that has been done with them.

If they did truly witness something gruesome, pretty sick for the parents and other adults to facilitate what amounts to a "major music tour" less than a month after such trauma don't you think?

She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was, 'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead,'" Pastor Jim Solomon told ABC News' Lara Spencer this weekend.

Really? Where is the media footage from the helicopters swarming over the school that show any such carnage as described? Where is the footage of anything at all that even resembles a shooting with mass casualties? There is no evidence to suggest this is anything more than an inaccurate second hand account of information since there is absolutely nothing to back it up with.

600 kids evacuated after a mass shooting and 1 overused photo of about 18 people in an evacuation photo that includes a female federal agent in ballerina shoes. Not one drop of blood was witnessed in any footage from any place, absolutely no cell phone footage of any kind, school surveillance footage MIA but we have "Second hand" accounts of details that you have quoted above yet not one shred of proof to corroborate that any of it is fact, just second hand accounts.

This is important because so many details of the case have been either misreported misrepresented or omitted, why that is and who's fault it is, is a non issue, what is an issue is that if people want to make claims about what happened there, they need to show actual proof to back it up because if local authorities and national media can't get it right, neither can you and statements from people just don't cut it with this case unless there is proof to back up those claims.

Ambulance drivers transported how many people again to local hospitals? You would think somebody screaming and covered in blood would warrant a trip wouldn't you, at least to check on mental health?
edit on 19-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Something tells me you won't accept anyone's proof to him being alive. Even if they did you'd just write it off as fabricated by tptb. There's no winning with SH hoaxers. They apparently just can't believe that a kid with horrific mental problems took his demons out on innocent kids.

But they do believe that a government that can't balance its own checkbooks, can orchestrate this.

They can balance them. They just choose not to. It's their only legal method of stealing from the people.

Now they're saying he was in some kind of competition with Breivik. How would they determine this? He had no internet/social media presence where he might have posted about his intent. So where did they get this information? He's dead and so is his mother. Did he write a "manifesto" too? This is all just BS

Newtown Gunman Tried for Higher Death Toll

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

IDK go look for your own information, I'm bored of trying to educate you. Not everyone is trying to go to the media and give an interview. Here's a nurse.

and teacher

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the same nurse who said that she knew Nancy Lanza and she was a caring and devoted teacher? Sorry, her testimony can not be trusted as she has shown that she is NOT a reliable witness.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

DON'T SAY THEY CANNOT BALANCE THE CHECK BOOK. THEY COULD, BUT THEY DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND THE DEFENSE CONTRACTOR COMMUNITY AND THE BRIBES THAT THIS COMMUNITY DISTRIBUTES AMONG THE VARIOUS BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT.

It is not the whole "government" that orchestrates these things. We all know the government cannot come to an agreement on anything. It is rogue contingents of the government. People seem to have forgotten all the experiments done on Americans by the government. Thousands of Americans have been killed and maimed by the government testing one thing or another. A-bombs, radioactivity, '___', germ warfare etc. Remember that the CIA was started by NAZIS. The US imported the NAZI intelligence machine en masse to create the CIA. Remember how warm and loveable the NAZI intelligence machine was?

I love how people try to present the government as some kind of baffoon who could not do anything that required cunning or planning. Are you kidding me???

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Wow, just freakin wow.
I love little inconsistencies in their plots.
Wheres Bill Cosby when you need him. To remind everyone that kids say the darndest things

I thought that was Allen Funt who said that?

You are all wrong. It was Art Linkletter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join