It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another timeline shift remembered. Starbucks Bomber in New York: date changed, damage changed. Bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't have any memories of a starbucks bomber. I suppose if it didn't involve anyone getting killed or not much destruction, I could have forgotten I heard a brief mention of it in the news. Who knows, I might have missed the news one night and never heard about it especially if this was mainly a local New York news story not affecting very many people outside the area.

Is this about the time someone left a bomb in a vehicle but someone noticed something unusual and they found the bomb before anything happened?
edit on 21/2/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i remember him also, BUT the bomb went off, lots of ppl died, i remember this because it around the time i was getting married 1990 and thinking to myself when they sentanced the guy, he will never see the light of day, he will die an old man. judge was not nice gave him 25 years for each person who died.

I remember the judge saying from the filming on TV "you will be sentanced to one life for every life you have taken, even though you will die from old age before you can forfill this." was something like 300 years and a breakfast. Didn't know what that ment back then but my dad explained he had to stay in for 300 years and a breakfast IF he lived that long

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join