It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien weapon shot down russian meteor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by big_BHOY

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Video embed fixed.

Edit to add: I find it rather interesting that no serious investigation into these reports have been done or made public. With radiation suits and other modern technology one would think that it would be possible unless of course they know and are covering it up by choice or force.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

The russians have been covering up this weapon and I believe it uses radiation to activate or even fires radiation beam at threats to the earth. This was built before we were born

Tunguska,

We need to find local witnesses who have seen strange goings on near the area or fireballs coming from the ground that way its the alien weapon from the area that pops up fires then goes back down. Are there any Russian ATS members here who have heard about this area and the weapon? Would love your take on this.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Let me know what you think but it does sound possible and people have been sick if they go near the metallic objects

The people on the expedition got sick but they did not confirm any metal disks.

No but there did feel what was metallic under the ground. The discs were swallowed up into the earth. First thing they needed to do was to drain the water to see what the ground was covering. but they all got sick and had to cancel their expedition.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

If you skip to 6:07 and watch from there you will see that they have found what looks like alien technology from millions years ago before humans were on the earth and the aliens were in battle against other beings. also they are activated by threats to the earth aka asteroids. And as people have said that they saw intervention from the russian meteor being shot.

Yes, and the History Channel, which is owned by the Disney Corporation, are the ones breaking this story

Ancient Aliens is probably one of the biggest farces to every hi the airwaves. It's almost insulting to the average person's intelligence. I would actually like to pitch a show that ran directly after this one, which spent it's time easily debunking the hilarity of the "Ancient Aliens" series.

The truth is out there, but it's not on the history channel.

~Tenth

Ancient Aliens may push the boundaries of credibility at times; however they address may phenomenon that are not adequately explained by modern science.

I don't think all their explanations are true, but some seem to make more sense than the garbage we have been spoon fed by modern scientists and archeologists who have proven time and time again to be more concerned with fitting into the consensus and more concerned with jobs, grants, funding, tenure etc than discovering the truth.

So if the truth is out there, would you be so kind as to share it with us? Or at least some sources?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Let me know what you think but it does sound possible and people have been sick if they go near the metallic objects

The people on the expedition got sick but they did not confirm any metal disks.

No but there did feel what was metallic under the ground. The discs were swallowed up into the earth. First thing they needed to do was to drain the water to see what the ground was covering. but they all got sick and had to cancel their expedition.

Your making assumptions based on unconfirmed reports. They said they felt like something was solid down there and you are automatically assuming that it was the metal disks they went looking for.

- they could have been lying.
- they could have been mistaken about something solid down there.
- if there was something solid down there it might not have even been metal.
- if it was metal you dont know how large it was.
- if you did know how large it was you dont know what shape it was.
- if you knew what shape it was you dont know what it was..

Yet you state that "The discs were swallowed up into the earth"

You should not believe everything that is presented in those ancient alien episodes, they do it in a way that makes you think what they are reporting is real but when you break down the wording and apply some logic to it you always find there's nothing solid to go on

Its just good story telling for ratings.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Ah no.

The problem is that they discuss things that science doesn't even consider to be a problem, or an event.

These are things that scientists either have explained, or cannot explain, because the relevant data needed to extrapolate such results, is missing.

It has nothing to do with being unexplained in the sense that we do not have the ability to do so, we simply lack the basic information required to properly study it, from a scientific standpoint.

And fail to see, any scientific research or study from them, that would have provided such data. They just take what is there, and make wild accusations and claims.

~Tenth
edit on 2/19/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If you scroll to 6:50 in this clip, this guy basically says the same thing, that something shot up from earth and intercepted the asteroid in Siberia onver 100 years ago. This clip was taken from the film "True Stories - Close Encounters In Siberia (100 Year anniversary)"

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
If you scroll to 6:50 in this clip, this guy basically says the same thing, that something shot up from earth and intercepted the asteroid in Siberia onver 100 years ago. This clip was taken from the film "True Stories - Close Encounters In Siberia (100 Year anniversary)"

Thanks for the video but looks like channel 4 has blocked it in my own damn country lol UK under the DMCA come on they use that to stop getting the word out. Typical
edit on 2/19/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
screen shot from youtube clip showing ufo footage
edit on 2/19/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
For scientists, I don't think they went too prepared for a thorough investigation, the place is remote, but no follow up expedition, with GPR, tools and equipment for actually excavating the area or testing the area.

Read about them before though, must have been a year ago or so, sounds like an interesting place to visit the very least if the myth or local lore about the place is accurate. I don't think these places get such negative image or names for nothing.
People have obviously left alive though.

There is apparently a place in Canada named by locals Valley of the Headless Men, not looked into it much, so may not be true and the stories attached could be legends, but just thought I'd mention it as another valley of 'death'.

CX

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here is another clear video which shows a UFO going behind the meteor (hence not a lens flare), then shows the meteor breaking up miliseconds after, though what actually caused the meteor to break up is not shown, the two events happen in such close proximity that one could infer with high probability that one was connected to the other.

The clearest close-up begins at about 36 seconds in:

After much discussion in another thread about this video, i really do believe that the "UFO" is just crap on the windscreen. You can see at the start of the video, several bits of dirt on the window. As the car moves, these pan round in perfect alignment with each other.

The "UFO", or what i reckon to be a piece of dirt, enters the exact field of view as the meteor at the same time, and all the time it appears to strike, go through and exit the meteor, you can see the "UFO" is still in perfect parallell alignment with the other piece of dirt on the windscreen above.

As for the metallic disks and alien weapon system, i wonder if they have anything to do with the spheres/cauldrons found in Siberia?

In northwestern Yakutia in Siberia, in the basin of the Upper Viliuy River, there is a hard-to-reach area that bears the marks of a tremendous cataclysm that took place some 800 years ago, which toppled the entire forest cover and scattered stone fragments over hundreds of square kilometers. Distributed across this area are mysterious metal objects located deep underground in the permafrost. On the surface, their presence is revealed only by patches of weird vegetation. The ancient name of this area is Uliuiu Cherkechekh, which translates as "the Valley of Death".

Mysteries of Siberia's "Valley of Death".

Looks to be the same thing. There was another thread on these cauldrons a while back on ATS.

CX.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join