Alien weapon shot down russian meteor

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think I know what happened to the Russian meteorite. Please watch the youtube vid skip to 6:07 If this has been posted before please delete thank you mods.

edit on 2/18/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Fixed link.




posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


Video embed fixed.

Edit to add: I find it rather interesting that no serious investigation into these reports have been done or made public. With radiation suits and other modern technology one would think that it would be possible unless of course they know and are covering it up by choice or force.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta
 
Thank you so much for fixing the youtube link lol



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you Blaine91555 for editing my post to fix the link



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


That's it? A clip from Ancient Aliens with no explanation from the OP?

This is not conclusive evidence but rather a TV show that leaves more questions than answers.


Peace



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


That's it? A clip from Ancient Aliens with no explanation from the OP?

This is not conclusive evidence but rather a TV show that leaves more questions than answers.


Peace


If you skip to 6:07 and watch from there you will see that they have found what looks like alien technology from millions years ago before humans were on the earth and the aliens were in battle against other beings. also they are activated by threats to the earth aka asteroids. And as people have said that they saw intervention from the russian meteor being shot.



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


Video embed fixed.

Edit to add: I find it rather interesting that no serious investigation into these reports have been done or made public. With radiation suits and other modern technology one would think that it would be possible unless of course they know and are covering it up by choice or force.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)


The russians have been covering up this weapon and I believe it uses radiation to activate or even fires radiation beam at threats to the earth. This was built before we were born



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let me know what you think but it does sound possible and people have been sick if they go near the metallic objects



posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


Here is another thread on the subject of the metal disks, entered on ATS in 2012:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


Here is another thread on the subject of the metal disks, entered on ATS in 2012:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



Sorry, but that link is to an entire forum section and not a specific thread... meaning it won't show up unless one clicks on it within hours of posting.


GS



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Let me know what you think but it does sound possible and people have been sick if they go near the metallic objects


The people on the expedition got sick but they did not confirm any metal disks.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Isn't that the location of the section of the planet that is blocked out by Google Earth and other Satellites?

One would think , if we could see the ground around that area. to see if indeed something did emerge from the ground to shoot down this recent Meteor. Surely the ground would we be disturbed?



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 



If you skip to 6:07 and watch from there you will see that they have found what looks like alien technology from millions years ago before humans were on the earth and the aliens were in battle against other beings. also they are activated by threats to the earth aka asteroids. And as people have said that they saw intervention from the russian meteor being shot.


Yes, and the History Channel, which is owned by the Disney Corporation, are the ones breaking this story
.

Ancient Aliens is probably one of the biggest farces to every hi the airwaves. It's almost insulting to the average person's intelligence. I would actually like to pitch a show that ran directly after this one, which spent it's time easily debunking the hilarity of the "Ancient Aliens" series.

The truth is out there, but it's not on the history channel.

~Tenth



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nobody claiming this is the Andromeda Council defending our planet?
Anyone.............? Well, it's early, give it time. Ancient Aliens is fun to watch, just to see how deep they'll pile it.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 


Video embed fixed.

Edit to add: I find it rather interesting that no serious investigation into these reports have been done or made public. With radiation suits and other modern technology one would think that it would be possible unless of course they know and are covering it up by choice or force.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)


The russians have been covering up this weapon and I believe it uses radiation to activate or even fires radiation beam at threats to the earth. This was built before we were born


Tunguska,



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
Isn't that the location of the section of the planet that is blocked out by Google Earth and other Satellites?

One would think , if we could see the ground around that area. to see if indeed something did emerge from the ground to shoot down this recent Meteor. Surely the ground would we be disturbed?


If that area is blocked by google earth and others then why would they want this kept secret? Thanks for your input skorpius



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If there is something that pops out of the ground, why hasnt it been discovered yet? why not place a camera there 24/7 and record everything everyday?



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Sk8ergrl
 



If you skip to 6:07 and watch from there you will see that they have found what looks like alien technology from millions years ago before humans were on the earth and the aliens were in battle against other beings. also they are activated by threats to the earth aka asteroids. And as people have said that they saw intervention from the russian meteor being shot.


Yes, and the History Channel, which is owned by the Disney Corporation, are the ones breaking this story
.

Ancient Aliens is probably one of the biggest farces to every hi the airwaves. It's almost insulting to the average person's intelligence. I would actually like to pitch a show that ran directly after this one, which spent it's time easily debunking the hilarity of the "Ancient Aliens" series.

The truth is out there, but it's not on the history channel.

~Tenth


Tenth, all lies are based with some truth is it not? If the area is a black spot for radiation and has been blocked o all satellite photos why would they do that? Ancient Aliens has to have some truth for a lie to happen. Why haven't there been anymore expeditions to that area? Lots of questions that need answering. Thanks for your input



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
If there is something that pops out of the ground, why hasnt it been discovered yet? why not place a camera there 24/7 and record everything everyday?


Good question maybe the locals are scared of getting sick and so they stay away from that area. There could be a protection field surrounding the area and that's why people get sick if they get near. Who knows but it needs investigating. Thanks for your input



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here is another clear video which shows a UFO going behind the meteor (hence not a lens flare), then shows the meteor breaking up miliseconds after, though what actually caused the meteor to break up is not shown, the two events happen in such close proximity that one could infer with high probability that one was connected to the other.

The clearest close-up begins at about 36 seconds in:






new topics
top topics
 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join