It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea’s nuke was bought and paid for by a key end-user — Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It all depends on what you want to believe. It would be great if we could actually get our hands on Assad's weapons to confirm the following... Painted right on the warhead "if found, please return to Sadam"

In 2006, former Iraqi general Georges Sada, second in command of the Iraqi Air Force who served under Saddam Hussein before he defected, wrote a comprehensive book, "Saddam's Secrets."

It details how the Iraqi Revolutionary Guard moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria in advance of the U.S.-led action to eliminate Hussein's WMD threat.

As Sada told the New York Sun, two Iraqi Airways Boeings were converted to cargo planes by removing the seats, and special Republican Guard units loaded the planes with chemical weapons materials.

It all depends on your perspective. The disguised flights and the "observed" convoys may just tell the tale

There were 56 flights disguised as a relief effort after a 2002 Syrian dam collapse.

There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada's comments came more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."

Both Israeli and U.S. intelligence observed large truck convoys leaving Iraq and entering Syria in the weeks and months before Operation Iraqi Freedom, John Shaw, former deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, told a private conference of former weapons inspectors and intelligence experts held in Arlington, Va., in 2006.

According to Shaw, ex-Russian intelligence chief Yevgeni Primakov, a KGB general with long-standing ties to Saddam, went to Iraq in December 2002 and stayed until just before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003.

Anticipating the invasion, his job was to supervise the removal of such weapons and erase as much evidence of Russian involvement as possible.

Read More At IBD: news.investors.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes more evil brown people that the west just loves to demonize. Racist garbage spewed by those afraid of Islam. Make up stories of how Israel may be attacked if they can't continue to expand their borders! Praise Israel!

Makes no damn sense.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
*Yawn*

Yes.. Iran did that. They also raised all of our gas prices, stole my grandmas dentures and kicked a kitten.

Anymore BS we can put on those smelly brown people at the behest of Israel??

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spqrenki
Yes more evil brown people that the west just loves to demonize. Racist garbage spewed by those afraid of Islam. Make up stories of how Israel may be attacked if they can't continue to expand their borders! Praise Israel!

Makes no damn sense.

Troll much?

Racist Garbage? Make up stories? Do tell... Perhaps you have evidence to counter my OP. If so I would love to see you contribute in a constructive manner. That's how its supposed to work around here....

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

However, given the commonality of the payload “nipple” on the Iranian and North Korean missiles, it seems likely that the nuclear weapon design tested would be the baseline system for both countries

Did anyone else giggle at the use of the word "nipple" in this case?

I know I tittered.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If it were fully operational and deployable it would have been an above-ground test.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jibeho

Hell yea.. If I was Iran I would be sending nukes to NK.... Smartest thing they ever done if its the case. Wouldn't you under these circumstances....

Thtats if you realy want to believe all the NWO order propaganda that is...

These graphics can never be shown enough, thanks for posting them.

This story smells like inaccurate propaganda, but if it were true I'd be celebrating.

The more countries opposing the anglo-american empire with nuclear weapons the safer we will all be. We must never forget about the only country in the history of mankind that has used nuclear bombs with malice, not once but twice. Some say their use saved lives by shortening the war. I don't think many japanese would agree.

And by that metric if Iran or North Korea used their nukes on us tomorrow it would save millions of lives by preventing the massive wars that are on the horizon for the middle east and africa. Hundreds of millions are going to die in the latter and it makes me sick to the stomach to think that the birthplace of humanity is going to be decimated and stripped before its finally rewilded as a nature reserve sans humans. Or at least without non elites, because TPTB will be all over it with their hunting safaris.
edit on 20-2-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How blatant can propaganda get.

Take a look at this "Website" it's a joke.

Try finding an adress of this "news paper" or the name of a journalist. It's registered to a P.O. box with a darn Go-Daddy domain. And as sugar on top, when clicking the links at the bottom of the website my browser warns me of attack pages. The thread author didn't do his homework.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Source as indicated in article
gisresearch.com...

That is all I am able to share with you. I don't need to give you a "name" Don't like it? Too Bad. Go back under your bridge.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Those chemical weapons ended up in Syria... Look it up..

It seems western mainstream propaganda is really working on you.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
These graphics can never be shown enough, thanks for posting them.

Yes. Because pictures tell a thousand words, are easily interpretable by the prole, whilst simultaneously eliding much of the detail the presenter rather left ignored.

Better a Rothschild run nation than a hateful, superstition infused one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join