It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea’s nuke was bought and paid for by a key end-user — Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am just getting wind of this and have to do a little more fact checking... See what you can find?

All intelligence indicators received and processed by GIS/Defense & Foreign Affairs show that the nuclear weapon tested by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) on Feb. 12, was paid for, and intended for, the Islamic Republic of Iran.

It was, in essence, a test of an Iranian nuclear weapon, and involved scientific as well as financial involvement by the Iranian government.

Moreover, the weapon was not — as some media reporting has averred — a “step toward” a North Korean or Iranian nuclear weapons capability: it was in fact a demonstration of a common North Korean and Iranian operationally-ready nuclear weapon.

Just as North Korean officials indicated long before the first North Korean nuclear weapons demonstration on Oct. 9, 2006, that the North Koreans had effectively tested its weapons and proven their design in the May 1998 Chagai-I series of tests by Pakistan, so the North Korean tests — particularly the February 12, 2013, test, were to prove Iranian weapon design efficacy. However, given the commonality of the payload “nipple” on the Iranian and North Korean missiles, it seems likely that the nuclear weapon design tested would be the baseline system for both countries

www.worldtribune.com...

Also reports have surfaced indicating that an Iranian military delegation was also present during this test

LONDON — Western intelligence agencies have determined that Iran played a major role in a nuclear test by North Korea. Western intelligence sources said a senior Iranian military delegation attended North Korea's latest nuclear test, which took place on Feb. 12. The sources said the test, deemed the most powerful atomic explosion yet in North Korea, was believed to have marked cooperation between Pyongyang and Teheran to develop a nuclear missile warhead.

www.east-asia-intel.com...

I'll have to keep following this as this is just gets deeper and deeper...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Doesnt surprise me.

They will test more and more as my new thread suggests.

check it out

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Good Stuff!! Mind if I link to your thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Aww c'mon, how more obvious can propaganda get? lol!

No i'm not in favor of both nations but this is just way to obvious.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sounds suspicious.

Sorta like another call to action where suspected weapons of mass destruction were thought to exist.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I read something about the possibility of this being the case before they ever tested the nuke.

Waiting for Iran to come forward saying they are a nuclear state now, i guess.

Lets see how much Israel backs off beating the war drums now. That could be a solid indicator that this is true.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Too bad we can't see the original source as it is a pay site. I would like to find out who owns it.

I can only follow it to a colocation service in Kentucky...
edit on 18-2-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

where have you been ??Iran has said this

Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state, but has no intention of launching attack on Israel
from the link www.haaretz.com... This was before the test , are the 2 linked?? also Iran is in the li6 bizz see if i can find that link opps lithium production www.presstv.ir... and this news.kodoom.com... from the link

Bolivia plans nuclear plant with Iranian help

Yahoo! News - Oct 30, 2010
LA PAZ (AFP) – President Evo Morales confirmed Saturday that Bolivia plans to build a nuclear plant with Iran's help, stressing the facility would be for peaceful purposes. "There is nothing to lie about: one of the things we are working on with Iran is of course to have a nuclear plant, to generate energy," Morales said. "When we talk about a nuclear plant people will claim it is linked to a nuclear bomb, but we are not talking about nuclear bombs." Morales said Bolivia has reserves of uranium, the raw material it could export to other ..
add this too the Feb 6 statement then through in the Feb 12 DPRK test, and the most recent eng test you have IRAN DPRK Bolivia nuke program one provides the funds, the other Li6 and then the last missile and nuke testing, is all this possible??? yes , working out??? yes , WW3 sooner than thought
edit on 18-2-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hell yea.. If I was Iran I would be sending nukes to NK.... Smartest thing they ever done if its the case. Wouldn't you under these circumstances....

Thtats if you realy want to believe all the NWO order propaganda that is...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Western intelligence agencies have determined that Iran played a major role in a nuclear test by North Korea. Western intelligence sources said a senior Iranian military delegation attended North Korea's latest nuclear test, which took place on Feb. 12.

Same intelligence agencies determined that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction back in good ol days

What proof do they have ? Photos ? Witnesses ? Receipts ? Or is it just a "hunch" they have ?

Im neither a fan of governments in NK or Iran, i just demand more proof when such strong statements are made.

Yeah, lets blame Iran for something NK has done because we dont have the means or guts to deal with them.

Pathetic

edit on 18-2-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

We have a joint operations center in Yemen. Your map missed that...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Those chemical weapons ended up in Syria... Look it up..

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by jibeho

Too bad we can't see the original source as it is a pay site. I would like to find out who owns it.

I can only follow it to a colocation service in Kentucky...
edit on 18-2-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

Bet you a dollar in then routes onto Virginia...

There are so many discrepancies within those short paragraphs quoted, that i cannot find the will to even point them out.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
More BS to try to get American support for another illegal war.

So much, so called intelligence, is false.

Our government can't pass or balance a budget, they are in dereliction of their duties, yet somehow we need to spend more money on war.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
More BS to try to get American support for another illegal war.

So much, so called intelligence, is false.

Our government can't pass or balance a budget, they are in dereliction of their duties, yet somehow we need to spend more money on war.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Chemical weapons are not why the US entered into this illegal war. How quickly people forget...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Oh really ? You mean those WMD's Assad is using on those poor "freedom fighters" ?

Why would Saddam even transfer WMD's to Syria in first place ? Syria is Iranian ally, Saddam was at war with Iran, why would he transfer WMD's to his enemies ? It doesent make any sense.

edit on 18-2-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
For crying out loud. There was never any weapons in Iraq, there was never any facilities to produce weapons.
If Saddam had the means ot make them, bush would have paraded this on TV as evidence of his devine invasion.

If Saddam had of shipped them to Syria, any one of the US Spy sattelites would have photographed this, and again the US paraded this on TV as justification. If you havent realised after 10yrs that the Iraq war was based on nothing but lies then you probably should turn off the PC and pickup a book!

As for this bomb, of course its Iran. Iran was present at the last nuclear test as well. Even if this bomb wasnt an Iranian bomb, how hard is it for North Korea to give Iran the required materials?

Give Iran the bomb, give it to them. Its the only thing stopping Israel from launching a war that WILL Change our way of life. If you were genuine on your attempts for freedom, democracy and the future of the middle east then Iran shouldnt be your focus..

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Aparrently under a big rock! lol!

I sometimes get behind the breaking news when its breaking in massive amounts.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The nukes are not as potentially devastating as their other clandestine weapons research, development and deployment plans.

Not just North Korea, and Iran... Pakistan! (Why they are considered an ally of the USA is a mystery to me)

In fact it was the leader of the Pakistani nuclear weapons development programs (A Q Khan) that shared the expertise with both NK and Iran.... There has been other research and development programs in Pakistan, including chemical and biological that should be particularly alarming. These weapons may already be in the hands of "terrorist" proxies that will use them.

IMO

top topics

<<   2 >>

join