It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan HAS Taken Over - The Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Boy, that Sasquatch Ghost sure is a character. Are you sure you didn't just "eat" peyote, instead of falling onto it? Can't tell if serious...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
op I dont think people understand what you are saying due to the fact that they havent reached to your sort of level of ability to have visions, but thats okay . They are sheeple and really you must persist with your understanding and search for the truth. When you hit your head in the desert after overhearing these men in black, you were probably able to see clearer. What I mean is it could be that you did not overhear the men in black but that you hit your head and started to have this odd memory. That was infact part of your " visions".
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
lol delicious bagels, twinkies on shelves man this is a joke

Although there are some things if taken seriously I can agree with the devil doing. The world might be ending sooner than we thought

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

I thought most of it was right haha. But i did see an alien myself. And the sasquatch you speak of could of been the creature i saw. As they are shapeshifter who appear darker than dark. Since then my mind has expanded to new horizons.

But the gmo crops. The alterations. All true. The fema camps yes. All of this is coming together just as planned. And how you mentioned the struggle when people riot. How it will end bad. I see how that will pan out too and many people don't but you do. I hope people wake up soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You are talking about satan like he is a real person. Satan is not producing any weapons, factories are. In the end you have to assume that everyone of the factory workers are controlled by satan. Or where does it start and end? Is just the engineer of the gun satan? Or the ceo?

In order to discuss the whole thing, you have to assume the existence of satan. I cannot agree with that, and even IF there is a satan, then we have an opposing force of good as well.

The sad truth however is, that humans are not perfect. And all the evidence for satans work you quote is absolutely man made.

What use is it to blame satan or whatever boogieman for our failures? Shouldn´t we as a society or as the human race even not rather accept these things and learn from them? I do think we humans have proved more than enough that we are very capable of doing evil without anyone helping us.

Is all that evil being done because of satan? That would be a little too easy I´m afraid.

And if it were so, what advice would that possibly produce? How could we "fight" satan? Pray more? To whom?
edit on 20-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
BROAD IS THE WAY AND WIDE IS THE GATE...................WELCOME TO TEMPTATION!!!

i enjoyed reading that thanks

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The trickster took over a long time ago. Why do you bring this up now. If someone hasn't noticed that our reality is nothing but a clever lie than they haven't been paying attention. If you just woke up, than I suppose you have an excuse. The Economy is a system formed to make certain individuals rich and people think their businesses are doing great when in essence they are extremely fragile. Look at what happened in the last depression and what happened in the past when this repeating deceit was at it's peak. We have all been living in a lie for many years.

It is our desire that makes us part of this lie, we take the bait and are hooked. This is not new. Do you owe money to anyone? The government can get money to pay the bill of it's deceit from the citizens. They can't take money from those who are mortgaged up to their necks, they take it from those who saved and from those who have assets that are real. Will they take from those who run this deceit? They take only their bribes. Conservative people wind up bailing out and paying for all the problems created by the wasteful and conniving people all the time. You are not posting anything that is not known OP. Maybe you just realized it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I suppose that I have to believe you because I can't follow any of it well enough to refute it.

I guess you win.

ps...........................

By the way, I'm reading "The Collective" by William Herr, and in it he examines the collective mindset and how it is that "Satan" can be all those wonderful and horrible things you describe, and all at the same time. I've read that Hitler and Mussolini both had the original published work (The Crowd - A Study of the Popular Mind by Gustave LeBon) on their night stands. Dense stuff, but obviously de rigeur for the inspiring world-crushing despotic tyrant of the 20th century. William Herr has rewritten that withering tome and now a new century of megalomaniacal overachievers have a how-to study guide tailored specifically for how the millennial generation processes information.

Here's to rinse-repeat.

edit on 2/20/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I see a circle of stars above my head, do I have a concussion or are there others out there with similar symptoms.

Op your evidence will stand the tests of time just as the holy texts have

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I failed to see any proof in that story. Just a wild, and wacky (all be it, very imaginative) story that jumped and touched on a whole lot of topics at once. I hope you were really on peyote, because if not you may want to see a proffesional.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Interesting thread, but you're wrong about the Twinkies.
Twinkies have a shelf life of, like, 250 years. Survivalists were hoarding them for food, so this is why they had to go.
Didn't you see "Zombieland"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join