It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How advanced Alien societies may differ from ours.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I ended up joining this site mainly because of this thread. This discussion is very interesting. It gives me a few ideas about an alien culture that I'm working on. However, I do have a few questions of my own. What if there were varying species of alien co cohabiting a planet initially, that didn't fight or wipe each other out like we did our own, closer related species, but instead traded and formed somewhat shaky alliances? I'm not thinking this in a truly altruistic sense (there is absolutely no such thing), but in a practical sort of matter.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Donegal_TDI

1 hypothesis that some groups would have invested massive amounts of concentration into furthering their health systems via genetic designing. With this process they would of long ago after finding the technology to do so found ways to map their genetic/mechanical codes? And with the mapping data they could have instigated ways to calculated their birth rates accurately.

For ex: they would only have opportunity to reproduce so many times normally... But if say they were engaged in a cosmic war and lost many of their kind they could cut the reproductive blockers off to reproduce more to increase their population however they do. And once population regrown they cut the blockers back on. Like genetic birth control.

They would also evaluate their resources present & consumed and add that information into their genetic control mechanisms.

Within their genetic program also would exist a constant upgrading gene process that activates immediately when within different environments that would/could cause them bodily harm.
Fukushima Japan issue for example toxic release would activate the genes automatically so they could thrive from the accident and not be damaged genetically down the line as more reproduction occurs.

If something happened to their habitat and they were forced below ground, more genes would activate immediately, so that they can become inside planetary dwellers as opposed to potential native outside/roof inhabitants and consume what is within as well as absorb potential natural radiations that may be found within.

If they wanted to get to space exploring beyond their habitat the genes would automatically adjust their environment suits for cosmic radiation and dwelling (which may change their exterior shell make ups all together) So they may have been mammal /amphibious like but lost hair grew thicker (scalier or porous if not NANO? skin) and different light processing eye lenses and found ways to absorb a constant food/energy source observed out in the cosmos like STAR energy or universal energized radiated dust in a photosynthesis - bio-magnetic like process... To ensure they are cycling energy-food however they would.

If they were found to of encountered a deadly disease or genetic weapon they would also have the ability to hyper dwell (sleep/hybernate) until their Advanced A.I. assisted technology system reconfigured their gene data to preserver beyond the illness... and then they reawaken after long periods.

These are a few aspects postulated 1 was granted to provide in which Alien societies may operate.

Good question

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This CREATOR Energy Group (CEG) would eventually advance beyond bio bodies/environment suits to full nano like terminator 2 I believe or mechanicalized like Transformer if not partial/full astral ethereal like some Angels are described, as these bodies or environment suits would work well with cosmic and planetary/moon/nebula/blk hole exploration and habitation. These E-suit/body materials would be radiation repellent possible from mine source not local to EA*RTH.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These types of behavior ethics should prevent population out of control growth and increase species progression/advancement why keeping the resources (needed) constant. Increasing longevity with said species.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join