It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Question About Tax Payers and Tax Spenders (gov't)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It seems that NO ONE in USA wants drones (armed or not) above their Skies. So why are they being made?Government has ZERO of their own money, it all comes from Taxpayers or Bonds. So if ZERO taxpayers want to fund a drone program, how do these drones get approved for funding?

Serious question.

Is it simply because your chosen senators know what's good for the people, even if those people of each state say No. How do they add mass drone creation into a bill with tons of other stuff, so it gets passed?

edit on 18-2-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That is a good question.

The short simplified answer is that the vast majority of people like to bitch and moan about all kinds of stuff. But, unless it directly effects their day to day routine, or standard of living. No one ever actually does anything about it.

And when they do, there is usually not enough of them and they just get ignored or arrested.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's not about being accountable or spending the money on things we want or approve of.
It's about control and domination of the population and they are on an accelerated schedule.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Neither of those really answer my question...
Where do they get the authroity, I guess, is what I am asking?

dont people talk about these things to their mayors, who then talk to governers and senators..
Saying basically they dont want this?
edit on 18-2-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
domino's pizza was to build the first integrated national drone fleet for deliveries.

with the economy going bad ...

that's when the gov. took over.

new topics

top topics

join