It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers predicted meteor impacts? Courtney Brown's research.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I wonder if the Russian meteor was shot down by a missile or UFO, and would the meteor have made it to a large body of water had it not been broken up? Maybe the UFO's changed the timeline by intervening...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by w8tn4it
www.youtube.com... Well, I hope this works. I'm not good with computers, sorry.............w8tn

it's an edited dramatization.

but to make the youtube code work take this part of your link bHxm5RKTG3U and put it in the youtube code.

well never mind, this specific video has embedding disabled.

edit on 18-2-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Don't the remote viewers see objects of huge impact causing deluge and all sorts of trouble? Reason I mention this, is because they could be meteors, but I had presumed them to be bombs, perhaps nuclear.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Caveman...how weird. I was watching this just last night. Courtney is very intense, but seems very thorough in his methods, and his vids are definitely worth a look.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I predicted it too. If you have a meteor that comes that close to Earth and that large-then it is for surely going to hit objects in our junk field orbiting our planet. But the news people said don't worry.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
At first I thought the Russian Meteor and the close encounter with the Asteroid were related but the trajectories were completely different....Meteor from the North DA14 from the south.
As to the prediction of the recent meteor strike and future possible events you should try looking at some of your fellow ATS members.....that aren't' trying to sell a book
quite a few of us knew it was going to happen. There will be no end of the human race (on Earth) until 2182.....
Flood and coastal destruction in the early 2030s actually my own dates, I see floods earthquakes and volcanoes 2033-36 but this may have something to do with an impact in 31(known NEO flyby).... Not all bad news though Alien contact in 2041 which is probably part of why only a few people are left on planet Earth by 2182.... gone off to pastures New (I hope).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
At first I thought the Russian Meteor and the close encounter with the Asteroid were related but the trajectories were completely different....Meteor from the North DA14 from the south.
As to the prediction of the recent meteor strike and future possible events you should try looking at some of your fellow ATS members.....that aren't' trying to sell a book
quite a few of us knew it was going to happen. There will be no end of the human race (on Earth) until 2182.....
Flood and coastal destruction in the early 2030s actually my own dates, I see floods earthquakes and volcanoes 2033-36 but this may have something to do with an impact in 31(known NEO flyby).... Not all bad news though Alien contact in 2041 which is probably part of why only a few people are left on planet Earth by 2182.... gone off to pastures New (I hope).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have tried remote viewing, and have had some success. Seems like it is not a total hoax, and some people have pretty remarkable success. Some people I trust have done some remarkable things with psi, and it is obvious to me that psi is a normal human sense modality, but that it is atrophied in us, largely due to cultural programming. That is another thread though.

That said - if you make a prediction, and part of the prediction is that the outcome might not be like you predicted because forces you did not see acted to change the event, then your predictions, coming with a built-in excuse for error, are worthless since any negative result is automatically excused and never claimed as a failure while all positive results (or those you convince yourself are positive) are always claimed as success.

Sorry, maybe its apocalypse fatigue, but I cannot get excited about yet another bull#e doomsday prediction.

I say - nyet.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

or maybe its this...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I personaly don't hold on to predictions, but the reason i share this and not ask my intuitive peers here is because of the methods this guy used. Otherwise i'm just taking your word for it. It's about the methods not the vision that is my interest here. The guy couldn't have made the target any more blind to the viewers and i think he used like a lot of viewers. It's the method not the prediction. Courtney diserves mad respect and at least deserves a listen. I got his book as a gift and i think its just about methods not predictions.

He also explains where the money from the book goes but i personaly wouldn't care if he pocketed money. I'd hate that if i wrote a book that costs the equivalent of a couple pints at the bar that i'm automatically perceived as a shifty character. I get that with my art too, my hard time. Money makes us all cringe, on that i can relate to everyone, i hate seeing stuff for sale, but we all need money and i can tell ya i'd rather sell books then keep risking my life cleaning windows!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
they predicted this???.....ok....i predict there will be huge earthquakes in the not-too-distant future, and there will be a huge eruption by a volcano!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
if any of you care to get an update...the op links to a website and on that site is a video update dated 02/16/13...Dr. Brown seems to be walking back most of the doom and gloom...very similar to the method Maj. Ed Dames uses when he swings and misses...

Personally this remote viewing crap, imo, is just controlled propaganda to condition people to believe certain things when the time is right. Like if we are going to be testing new technologies like in Norway...Russia...Haiti...Chile...Japan...New Zealand...etc.

Just remember a few things about remote viewers. Almost all of them have a military background or intelligence background...

Just remember a few things about the Brave New World we live in. Almost all the newest machinations of war are space-based(laster weapons, the x-37B, killer satellites, anything in Slayer69's Star Wars thread oddly enough posted on 02/15/11...weird right!) and are purposely designed to act as natural phenomenon...like earthquakes, tsunamis, meteors, etc.

Hold on tight and bring plenty of clean undie roos with yeah...its gonna be real messy

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
cortney browne, i read his stuff about 10 years ago , i thought he totally lost it , the guy has some fantastic claims that im not onboard with

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What really irks me about Courtney Brown is he flat out refuses to talk about the Russian meteor, besides saying within a week after it hit that the remote viewing sessions must of been on a different timeline. All he posts is (not good drawings) of alien/hybrid naked women on his Facebook page. Many have tried to engage him in meaningful discussions about the remote viewing results and he will never respond. I've lost all credibility in the guy!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ahhh forget it lol
edit on 13-5-2013 by blackz28 because: realized i already posted in this thead

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

One of the paintings I did a thread on was a meteor strike

(volcano and massive storms and EQ as well )

Psychic Artwork

Not sure if it was this one, or another. But if you look at the scenery...that could of very well been Russia in some respects. Not saying that is what it is, but it does kind of make me go hmmmm.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

One of the paintings I did a thread on was a meteor strike

(volcano and massive storms and EQ as well )

Psychic Artwork

Not sure if it was this one, or another. But if you look at the scenery...that could of very well been Russia in some respects. Not saying that is what it is, but it does kind of make me go hmmmm.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Ok that's weird... I have dreamed of a mountain like that previously... The stone and soil around it was a dark grey almost black and it was surrounded by trees (pine trees) It had a road that went through the forest but with a bus stop on it.... Fake bus stop to be exact, it was a secret complex drop off point for its staff....

As to the disaster or event in 33-36 or it's trigger I'm not quite sure... I was asked by a member of ATS to prove it 2 members actually..
1.Asked me to tell me something about him... I saw a man in my Archway Modern Military US Navy Coat.. Strange silence and no reply to the result I returned.
2. I was asked for a future event.... This kicked off a series of dreams over time that were connected: Initial Dream, Woman's Head made of Molten Rock...Dream 2, numbers 33-36.... Dream 3, Secret Complex inside a mountain as stated above..... Dream 4, Green Valley Flooded by a large wall of water.... Earthquake Meter 10 on the scale Red Flag.... Final one in the series as I remember, need to check.
Everything after that is quiet until 2041 of which you wouldn't believe me if I told you, simply check out my worthy mention thread I think I put it there.
edit on 17-5-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Just thought I would bump this thread as it is PAST June 1st.
Another doomsday prediction bites the dust.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JustTheFacts

Here is a similar prediction from July 31st video post from Farsight Institute:

www.youtube.com...

Project Avalon forum pinned down the most likely timeframe as Saturday, August 14th, 2016 from 3-5 a.m. EST, somewhere in the United States. Whether it's a meteorite strike or nuclear detonation or something else that results in the destruction of one or more large buildings remains to be seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join