It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liposomal Vit C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have search many, many sites for information on Lip. Vit C (To much information) and have become tired of looking for information concerning taking it.

If anyone can help me out, I sure would appreciate it.
Question. How long should wait before you eat, or have coffee?
How long should you wait after you eat or have coffee?

Someone help! Please. And thank you all in advance

edit on 2/18/13 by Suohhen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Suohhen

Hi op
Everything you need to know (search is your friend)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Suohhen

I've been making, and taking Lipo-C for going on 7 months now. I started with this link here on ATS.....there is also an abbreviated thread in my sig file at the bottom of this post. Lipo-C is amazing stuff!

Des

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Only problem is, that your thread has many pages as others. Julie Washington being one. I'v read a lot and still haven't found the info. I'm sure you know how long it takes to read so many pages. And it seems that the info. is not there or I keep missing it. Even the sites i'v visited have not given me the info. do i really have to sit here for who knows how long. Ive read a lot of the info. here and can't find and answer.

couldn't you just tell me how you have been it, sence you have been taking it for so long. You must be doing it right.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Take on an empty stomach roughly 30 min or so before meal. If this is the first time taking this be advised that if you are in relatively good health you probably won't see a difference.

I took 1000mcg twice a day for about 2 weeks. I would say I'm in average health shape. 6'3" 220lbs, I haven't worked out in about 2 years. It didn't give me an energy boost but I never got sick since I did that 2 week trial. I also had a bit of tendinitis in which it seemed to help with the pain.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Please tell me how you get over the taste???

I almost vomited when I took it. It is the most horrible thing I have ever put in my mouth. My husband said it has a metallic taste, but to me it tastes like rancid fish. I have tried mixing it with different juices and that doesn't seem to help.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would like to hear from anyone who's actually been using this stuff, and the progress they've seen as far as improving their general well being.

Also a list of what it helps or even cures would be nice to see...

if its already been posted... sorry... Im lazy

Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Personally, I can feel my body assimilate the Liposomal C in about five minutes. I think the system absorbs the C quickly. Another ten minutes, and I feel my stomach will accept food or drink without detriment to the C dose.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I almost vomited when I took it. It is the most horrible thing I have ever put in my mouth. My husband said it has a metallic taste, but to me it tastes like rancid fish. I have tried mixing it with different juices and that doesn't seem to help.'

I can tell you for me, I have gotten used to the taste, so it doesn't really bother me. I've always used sunflower lecithin, so I don't know how it tastes with soy lecithin. In the beginning, I used to take several swallows of ice cold water, then swallow the lipo-c, then follow that up immediately with several more swallows of ice cold water. I think my mouth and throat was so numb from the cold, that I couldn't taste anything! Now I don't need to do that, because I'm used to it.

I've heard that you can buy lipo-c in capsule form, but it's still probably cheaper to make it yourself and buy those empty capsules to pour it into. It would be extra work, and you might have to take several "horse-sized" capsules, but you wouldn't taste anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

I almost vomited when I took it. It is the most horrible thing I have ever put in my mouth. My husband said it has a metallic taste, but to me it tastes like rancid fish. I have tried mixing it with different juices and that doesn't seem to help.

I too, find I have to chase my dose immediately with a big gulp of juice, or milk. It's not too bad that way. Hold your breath the whole time you are taking both gulps. Not breathing in between gulps is the secret to hardly tasting it for me.

I use the non GMO soy lecithin..so to me it taste like linseed oil....

The benefits far outweigh the taste...

Des

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thank you for the reply. I have tried chasing it with juice, mixing it with juice and holding my nose.
I have even considered a precursory shot of Jagermeister.....lol

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
can anyone point me in the direction of the page that had a list on it of the people that had taken lipo vit c and it had the results that everyone was getting on it, i had it and lost it, thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by themove1904

Here ya go. This is the *original* Lip-C thread. I've been taking it over a year now. Benefits are awesome!...

Des

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

cheers Destinyone , what i was looking for was a page that had a list of people who had taken it on this site , i filled it in,and it gave you all the benefits people had got from taking it

top topics

join