It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Issues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah, most women around our age are just f**ked in the head if you ask me.

Too many times have I wasted my precious time on this earth trying to win affection.

When it comes down to it I can reciprocate any affections given to me, but they are few and very far between.

I don't drive either and that definitely puts you and I in the lowest tier(regardless if your own reasons are noble).

Having a job gets you places, but its not that important when you are making first impressions(the real problems come once you've gotten serious with a girl. i.e. moving in together)

I am a good looking guy and get compliments quite a bit, but honestly most people are vain and 90% of the girls I've went home with have been from the bar and it was clear what they and I wanted.

So I'll just be keeping my head down until I am 30 and the women have matured a bit.

Good luck to you sir!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What is this new obsession with not driving?

The day I turned 16, I was at the place getting my license... I couldn't wait to have my independence. I spent $475 I had saved up on an old, beater car, and I loved it.

These days, seems every young person I know (between 16-25) seems to have NO desire to get their license or learn to drive.... What is up with this?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Do you actually like the company of women?
Your post is full of unkind remarks and you seem to think you are so special that most of the women you associate with are beneath you. Why?
I suggest to you that women can see right through you and thats why you have no luck with them.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What is this new obsession with not driving?

The day I turned 16, I was at the place getting my license... I couldn't wait to have my independence. I spent $475 I had saved up on an old, beater car, and I loved it.

These days, seems every young person I know (between 16-25) seems to have NO desire to get their license or learn to drive.... What is up with this?

The hipsters are taking over bro.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Perhaps you should find a fetish dating site and make a post that you're looking for a mommy and describe your mother and what she does for you...or move to New Jersey. From your posts you can't be who you are you have to try; and then everyone has something wrong with them that you do hook up with.

No in your 20's the real issue can't be yourself one foot in ideals and the other in fantasy land. You're not perfect, your partner will not be perfect; the best you can do is accept yourself for who you are, get some realistic boundaries to not get walked on or be a door mat, otherwise known as self respect. Fortunately, you've grown tired of the games people play. Once you're secure in yourself; can keep momma Wolowitz out of your personal business, you'll get respect from women...whether you can respect who they are back is another matter.

I know this sounds harsh; it's not an attack at all...it's grow some thicker skin and take a good look at yourself. No one is going to pamper your bottom and pad the truth, people are going to tell you how it is...whether you can be open and not get a bruised ego from the advice given is yet another matter to add to the list.

That being said; drop the hunt and work on yourself. What are you doing? Where are you going? In life...are you stagnant? Given up? You have to ask yourself these kind of questions...because they come up in a relationship too and if you don't know the answer your not gonna come across as very stable. I'ma stay here work the mill, drive a junker this is it...wait where ya going? I'm not knocking your job or choices in life; but women your age want fun and adventure with someone strong in who they are and stable of where they are going. If you claim to already be there and they don't like what they see...then they will move on, no biggie you keep moving on too.

Time to sit back spend time with friends and hobbies or toward your goals; review all past relationships; the ones that were witches and sluts how much of an expecting bastard were you? Notice any repeating patterns emerging in them all? were you trying to make them into someone else, or enjoy who they were? Work on it untie that mess of a knot and figure it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

or move to New Jersey

People move TO New Jersey? I mean FROM...sure, I get it..but TO Jersey? That is simply mind-boggling...

Sorry, I drove through there once, and I'm still pretty scarred from the experience....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
you are going to want to go hang out at some natural café or vegan place so you can find a girl with a name like sunflower or starchild.

What he said ^ That was priceless.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LILY9

With all due respect your wrong. I desire intelligent, successful and beautiful woman. Which is a new page for me. It is actually not so hard to get any woman's attention for me as I am a deep and sensitive person with very little conformity to alot of aspects of soceity which also works agaisnt me alot of the time. I mean they love my poetry and my taste in music, cooking and healthy lifestyle. But that is only if they get past the awkward meeting stage and that happens so little it frustrates me because they see things like: No car/truck, I'd rather always rent than own my home, that I make mistakes and sometimes even that I don't like tattoos/piercings. But yet the positive is never good enough for these judgemental types like they are perfect.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

Yeah the girl who I am with now (and recently finally got through to), I met through family and it has been the best relationship for me as I am exactly what she needed and vice versa because we both are tired of people's baggage and we both communicate fully and honestly.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Most people in that age range cannot afford it! I did the same at 16 and than 4-6 years later just got tired of it and now here at 28 I look at the ranging gas prices sit back and would lite my cigar with a 20 if I smoked laughing at all the suckers who pay out the ass for these abominations.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

For the record I am satisfied with myself. No need for assumptions about me. I know I am not perfect as I am not a #ing idiot. I am just looking for hope. Hope that someday somebody can accept me for who I am and not what I could be.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ya I dind't quite get it myself, so I just did not add anything as that seemed like usually when you mods would remove my posts kind of deal.
edit on 25-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join