It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Eye Opening Documentary on the Realities Gun Control & Confiscation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
While many of us here in the US know very well that nothing good will come from excessive gun control, and especially an outright ban, I have seen enough people arguing in support of it that I thought I should post a link to a short documentary I just saw on YouTube. You can't help but feel terrible for the Australian and British people, and we had better listen good to what they are saying! I doubt very many of us would want to live like that!

If you know anyone who is on the fence or in support of this madness, please make sure they see this documentary!!

youtu.be...

edit on 18-2-2013 by Gtr003121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtr003121

Just think. If Neanderthals would have banned sticks and stones, they'd probably be around today.

edit on 2/18/2013 by Klassified because: link

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I can appreciate the comments made about the banning of select firearms.
First, they'll ban semi-autos, then pump-action, and finally...all firearms.

Look at it this way, the gov't is buying ammo at a shockingly scary rate.
Hell, they're even buying ammo for branches that don't use guns, i.e., FEMA.
So. They can't ban the guns, they'll just buy all the ammo.
Stupid corporations that make the ammo are selling allowing this to happen.

People, learn your rights and know how to flex them.
You don't need to register your guns, serial numbers are for commerce only.
It's now being used for tracking and keeping a database on purchases.
Think I'm joking? Look it up.

Scary times ahead.
Fight the good fight!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Need we say more?

"Once the rights are gone, you will never get them back!"

Just think about that for a moment - the concept of "never"

... unless of course you have plans of creating your own country on some far-off planet

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Look at it this way, the gov't is buying ammo at a shockingly scary rate.
Hell, they're even buying ammo for branches that don't use guns, i.e., FEMA.
So. They can't ban the guns, they'll just buy all the ammo.
Stupid corporations that make the ammo are selling allowing this to happen.

Like the SSA

The Homeland Security ammo buy is not the first time the government's bullets purchases have sparked concerns on the Internet. The same thing happened last year when the Social Security Administration posted a notice that it was buying 174,000 hollow point bullets.

Jonathan L. Lasher, the agency's assistant inspector general for external relations, said those bullets were for the Social Security inspector general's office, which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes.

The article states that they are buying in bulk because it's cheaper and they have:

"strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase

fine, whatever - all I know is that a well-known sporting goods chain in town now only allows a person to buy one (1) box of shotgun shells per day. This isn't related to the DHS and other agencies buying ammo because they don't seem to be purchasing shotgun shells. Basically millions of people are buying guns. Shotguns happen to be one of the less expensive guns to purchase. Hence, millions of shotguns are being purchased along with millions of boxes of shotguns shells. So much so, they are being rationed. Our government has created this mass hysteria, period.

DHS explains bulk buying

new topics

top topics

join