It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green 'Space' Slime Baffles Nature Experts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
As a result they involuntarily have to dumpmthere load.

I hate it when that happens!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi OP, Hi everyone.

Ive got a friend on may facebook who is a nature photographer and today i have noticed he has been discussing this with some others on facebook.

He is saying that he has photographed loads of this stuff on the Welsh hills. He also states that he sent his pics in to something called 'winter watch', which i assume is some sort of TV programme. Apparently they replied and told him they would investigate it but he never heard anything off them after that.

Hes a pretty good photographer, and knowing him, his pics will be top notch!

I will drop him a message and see if he will send me over copies of his pics (hes a good mate so i assume he will) so that i can put them up on here for anyone who is interested. i will also try and get additional info from him regarding exact locations, etc.

Will keep you posted.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

That was certainly a thought of mine as well but I discounted it when I saw mention that the material did not contain any traces of DNA.
If it is frog or other creature made slime, it would be interesting to see if someone has ever plotted the sightings in relation to an environment/climate change preceding it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nice find! I wonder if this "jelly" could have been a part of life starting on Earth. Have they done any tests to see if it is "alive"? Fascinating find either way. Thanks for this.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
well im curious if it was just frog spawn or poop , then why suggest no one touches it? maybe the meteors are not meteors maybe chemical weapons been tested . im not saying it is just seems a possibility , what better way to wipe out the slaves then stage lots of meteor showers containing radiation and god knows what else resident evil style lol! would be exciting gosh Britain is dull.........

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's the primordial soup that kicked off evolution... Maybe the meteors had a cold.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Lol, I immediately thought of this movie when I read the title.
Its my favorite story from the Creepshow movie.
Like Stephen King so eloquently said : "Eeew, meteor $hit !"

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Two things come immediately to mind
1) Ooblic from Bartholomew Cubbins ( he of the 500 hats )
2) You cant do that on Television ( which first brought us Alanis Morisett among others)

edit on 18-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Since they hit every day this stuff should be commonly know to everybody. It is not. I did see stuff like that in the swamp more than once. Lots of slimy things in the swamps.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That looks very much like frogspawn.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wulfric
Looks like someone did a huge sneeze to me, I do find it odd though that they only started finding this a week ago after Russia was hit by that meteor and how mythology / folklore states that it is present during or around the time of a meteor strike / shower...maybe something from the meteor reacts with oh I don't know I'm not even going to pretend I have an idea of what it is.

LOL, great reponse

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
"One suggested it was neither animal nor plant, and another that it didn't contain DNA, although it does give the appearance of something 'living'

If not animal or plant then it has to be mineral. It does not look like mineral so my second guess is plant.

edit on 18-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
why do they call it HAMS wall

because there are other threads about the mark of cain etc
wondering why that name has popped up all week

peace

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrandpotato

Or bigfoot had an orgasm. Oops.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

What about those bugs that wrap themselves in that spit like substance. I see those all summer long. Wikipedia suggests that is could be mold spores that are usually in a powdered form that swell up and get slimy when there is a rain.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
doesnt this sort of thing happen in that tom cruise movie..war of the worlds

the organisms found on the ground....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leopardpimps

Has it been found on meteors? That would be a dead give away. There are meteors hitting the planet all the time why is this stuff not as common as dirt?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Russia meteor struck on Friday not a week ago but three days ago. I dont see how it could be related to that and exactly where is this Sumerset. I thought they were talking about England. Was any found in Russia?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A couple things I've noticed.
1. They didn't say they had tested this particular batch of stuff. The "no DNA" comments were in reference to another case. I hope they are conducting tests on this as we speak. I would assume they are.
2. They said most all of this was found in grass near water. Theres a good chance this has a mundane explanation.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join