It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why to the new angle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It was the first wave of an attack. I'm talking about the rocks from space that hit up Russia. The reason no one detected that batch of rocks is because they were intended to not be detected. Whom was responsible for it? The second beast [and second dragon]. See Rev 13 of the kjv.

The second wave should come. But this next time it will be intended to look like the attack it is. And the second wave will prove it was the second beast and second dragon from heaven behind it and the first wave.

This next wave of attack should hit targets in the U.S.

The capital of the U.S. should be their target. Watch.

In the movie Cloverfield, the monster which had parasites originated from the sky. No one detected that something was going to hit earth from space. Only the movie watchers may have spotted something that fell from the sky.

It is no coincidence that the rock that was spotted was due to pass by a close time later.

But what do you think?

Check this much out:

Rev13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

^fire = an attack.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WarJohn, you are one of the reasons people question the "equal opportunity" aspect of ATS membership. If you can't substantiate or even make sense, then don't post. You make the rest of us look bad.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I imagine only time will tell. Though if they were going to do this, with the size and scope of material within the asteroid belt, their first volley was a bust.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

This is in a highly speculative forum, so seems apt to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

But what do you think?

I think it sounds like a lot of BS based on some sort of obsession of yours with Revelation.

new topics

top topics

join