It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Crowne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I thought you were leaving ATS and what is everybodys problem with you. Ive seen alot of posts about you or with your name on them I just dont have time to go through them. What on earth did you do????????????

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thomas? People got a problem with him? I dunno, I like him. Hes pretty good guy.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The only problem with TC is other people. From what I've been able to see from his typeing, he won't put up with BS no matter what. It would be a shame to lose TC. But I don't see him going anywhere. After all whos going to play the bad guy next april 1st?!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Mr Crowne is merely misunderstood. He has a strong political view, and like all good politicans he is persacuted for it. This is the nasty world of politic. People simply cling to standards and ideals. When those traditions clash then the people who take pride in those views and faiths are subjected to harassment. This how things go. Sad isn't it???

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Im very sorry for this post for I got you mixed up withthe fellow that you had apropblem with, Mr Solomon T. I apolagize once again sir.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
*Whew*

No problem although you did scare me. I thought they were going to give me my pink slip and walk me to the gate and I was the last one to know about it!

Glad to hear that my demise was merely rumor.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Thomas? People got a problem with him? I dunno, I like him. Hes pretty good guy.

Yes, and he loves my avatar
Clearly a jolly good fella

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
TC is like Kool-Aide. Sometimes too bitter...sometimes too sweet but always refreshing. I'm glad to hear it was just a rumor as well. Scary mix-up.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Splendid, Thomas: you now share with Mark Twain the rare privilege of having read your own obituary!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"The rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated" is, I believe, the appropriate quotation.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How DARE anyone say something about Thomas Crowne (Chavez)!

Thomas Crowne is a great human being.

Thomas Crowne should be an example to every human being on this planet.

Thomas Crowne is an honest, loving, caring, considerate, intelligent, educated, and almost PERFECT individual.

I love Thomas Crowne more than my family.

I will die for Thomas Crowne.

Thomas Crowne is the ultimate wisdom.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I second that another_one. Even though TC has a strong view point he at least listens to what other have to say. He may not agree but he still listens. The measure of a man is consistency and he's pretty consistent.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
I second that another_one. Even though TC has a strong view point he at least listens to what other have to say. He may not agree but he still listens. The measure of a man is consistency and he's pretty consistent.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ok, that's enough. I will not be the acting emporer in U-P's absense, so there's no need in all this boot licking. You may all arise.

And while arose (risen, arisen, ????) on you feet, you guys need to figure out who's in charge while U-P is off the net!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well I don't really know Thomas Crowne yet but from what I've read of his posts he sounds like a really good guy.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Good Lord, Thomas: if this doesn't bring U-P back, nothing will.
And, should you aspire to become the second Jefferson Davis, I'd say your constituency is secure.
Mind you, I STILL cannot work out quite how this thread started???

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
was in charge?!

top topics

join