It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Pope retired For Real : Kevin Annett : European

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So ATS what do you think of this??

Roman Church admits the Pope’s Guilt: Joseph Ratzinger to Evade Justice and Hide out in the Vatican for his own legal immunity and “protection”
ITCCS : Why the Pope retired For Real : Kevin Annett : European Governance issued an arrest warrant : and Closure and seizure of Vatican assetts : Here are all the notices and dates :

Diplomatic Note was issued to Vatican just prior to his resignation
New Pope and Catholic clergy face indictment and arrest as “Easter Reclamation” plan continues
A Global Media Release and Statement from The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Brussels:
The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

itccs.org...
edit on Mon Feb 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
imsorry, did you use the search function?

there are like 3 other threads on this... and others have pointed out this tribunal has no actual authority anywhere, anytime...

so...

there ya go

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Oh here it is again....this time in a wall of text. Listen as the above poster stated the tribunal has no authority...if it did how does one go about issuing a warrant for the arrest of a man who has diplomatic immunity and most certainly world wide protection from anyone serving him papers?

Any warrants issued would still be valid whether he resigned or not and would not transfer to another man just because of a position he holds...if guilty of a crime then it is the man not the position that would be arrested.

Simply the Pope is old...blind in one eye...has a pacemaker...told not to travel....and at least honest enough to say he is not up to the job and steps aside so the church can elect a leader that can actually lead. Now I have issues with how the catholic church has handled the abuse of children and how they seem to shelter the guilty but I would not issue any arrest warrant for someone other than the priest guilty of the crime.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think there's more to these arrests than we know of.

I just have a feeling that if we all researched a bit more into this, we will find the real answers.

But I do know for a fact The Pope is NOT being arrested and he's not evading arrest by "hiding out" as you say, in the Vatican.

There is much, MUCH, so much more to this than most of you know.

And all of these so-called arrests to world leaders that you and others are talking about, that's not what is taking place when curtains go down.

For looks are so deceptive that people should be done up like food packages with the ingredients clearly labeled!
edit on 2/18/2013 by OneNationUnder because: Statement change

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
People who keep referring to the ITCCS need to first understand what this "tribunal" is all about.

Some things to know about the ITCCS.

Its as good as me starting a wordpress blog for an organization called "World Tribunal for Extra terrestrial Truth" WTETT.... and put up posts calling for NASA to reveal the truth that they have been hiding. Sounds all organization-ey and stuff, but it would have no real power in the real world.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Now I have issues with how the catholic church has handled the abuse of children and how they seem to shelter the guilty but I would not issue any arrest warrant for someone other than the priest guilty of the crime.

Really??

Those that aided in covering up the crime don't also deserve punishment under Law?

F that. Anyone and everyone who wilfully obstructed justice or aided in the crime in any way should be penalized accordingly.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on Mon Feb 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join