It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed urgent help, Philly area UFO ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
Is this anywhere near Kecksburg ? Was it that deal? or was it in the mid-seventies, because I know in Massachuetts around that time there were a few sitings around the Westover SAC base near Springfiled Ma?

No.

Kecksburg is on the other side of the state, closer to Pittsburgh. Kecksburg is about 275 miles from the Philly area.

Plus, the details in the OP's story are different than the Kecksburg details, so this would be something different. I never heard of any story with the details the OP has mentioned.

edit on 2/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Without a doubt. Excuse me. My online access is intermittent. My grammar is not the best. Late 60s or early 70s. Willow Grove Base detects a craft on radar. They detect it. The staffer is the radar operator. He is the source. Trustworthy? He spoke out against "them". Disinfo? Craft appears on radar at Nike Base at the same time. Decloaking. Hollywood term but decloaking. Now you don't see it, now you do. Radar sees it. Science magic. Malfunction? Damage from entering atmosphere? Craft is moving south west between Willow Grove Base and Nike Base. Over Neshaminy Creek. Our Neshaminy Creek. Lenape "drink twice". Did they see the visitors as gods? Like Egyptians, Aztecs, everyone. Staffer says jets took off. Maybe jet missile maybe Nike missile. Nike is closer. They watch the skies for Reds. Berlin Wall? Think about it. Who are they watching for? Either way craft went down. Craft went down into Neshaminy. "They" show up for retrieval. Black trucks. Black helicopters. Silent. Silent and no sound. Quiet. First wave catches a "pilot" on the way out. Stumbling but its mind is sharp. It pulses inside "their" minds. Disables "their" minds. Psychic? What is psychic but hypnosis we don't understand. Mesmer knew it. "They" killed him for it. He knew the capabilities. First wave was unconscious when the second wave arrived. Shoot to kill orders were given. A commander gives it. "They" fire on the "pilot". Killing it. Neighbors heard the bullets. Ricochets from hits on the craft. Do they care? Houses, people sleeping. They don't care. They are devoid of caring. So long as the tech is "theirs". Recovery takes time. First wave is evacuated by helicopter while retrieval. Pilot, craft, all taken to Willow Grove Base. Ivyland Base secondary. Black trucks more. Black helicopters more. "They" search for pieces. "They" search for weeks. People poking around. Radiation in the area. Spikes. Radiation propulsion drive? Broken engines. Compromised seals? It bleeds through into the ground and the water. "They" want to hide it, want to keep people from finding pieces. Scattered bits. Small bits. With strange magnetics. "They" want to hide radiation. Atomic Energy Commission is asking questions. Too many questions. They ask the questions. "They" don't answer. "They" dismiss burns on people nearby. Burns on widlife. Fish dead in Neshaminy. No fishing there. Higher ups bury the truth. Under water! Drown the truth. "They" force out people and eminent domain them. Evicting them from their own homes. The homes they own. They own the homes. Not anymore. Land goes to engineers. Engineers build the dam and lie. They say for floods, they say for Limerick Plant, they say it all. All but the truth. No truth is said. Dam is to flood crash site. Make sure no one goes looking. Scuba gear? Armed parked rangers? Disarmament is real. As real as lies were are told as truths. Water hides. Water hides the truth. Water shields from the radiation. Atomic Energy Commission goes away. Burns go away. The lie is the truth. The truth is the lie. As old as the hills. Some people disappear. In odd ways. Car crash, heart attack, the drill. SOP. Same drill. Same SOP. But the staffer speaks out. He doesn't use his name. He doesn't let the punk use his name. The punk who interviews. Who asks the questions. I ask the questions now. Is it true? What is truth? What is "their" truth? Help me please.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It begins. I have alerted the Press. A reporter, local. In the area. He is local. I have sent him a link to ATS, that is, an email. He will see the truth. He will see it. We all will see it. Soon enough. Courage. Does the Press have it? Will they stand up to "them"? "Them" being "they", not the Press, but those in power. Overlords, puppeteers. They have the power. They pull the strings, the puppet strings that move our limbs. Only so long as we allow ourselves, that is us, us being we, the people, to be governed. To be enslaved. Shackled, devoid of freedom. Enslaved, if you will. I will not be a slave. The Press, that is the News. Which is the Media. They will speak the truth. They being not "them" or "they", but the Media. Truth will be spoken. At length.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The ball is rolling. The Press, that is the Media. The reporter, local. He is local. From the area. He has quoted my words. Words being the email I sent. To great peril. His and mine. Disinfo? "They" are watching, "they" being "them". He has courage. "They" are worried. He knows "their" plan. Drones over Levittown. Electronic eyes. UAV's. Hellfire missiles. What are "they" watching? Levittown Lake? Something buried? Just like the dam. Greys, pilots, visitors. That is, beings from beyond the stars. As in, far away. Light-years. Wormhole travel? Teleportation. Quantum engines? Teleplasm. The ball rolls. The truth is printed. It is printed. In the newspaper, that is the Press, which is the Media.

www.phillyburbs.c... om/blogs/news_columnists/jd_mullane/droning-on/article_d643ccfd-a88f-52c8-8ba6-6596110f4e28.html

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No responses. Except me. Me being I. The truth seeker. That seeks the truth. Not lies. Truth is lie, lie is truth. Are "they" onto you? "They" being "them". Watching. Watching us, us being we. "They" watch us. "They" watch the skies. They watch back. They being the skies, not "they" or "them", "them" being the puppet masters. Disinfo?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Finally, an intelligently crafted thread. Us Philly folk are proud.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
what time is the next dose?

seriously dude. While some will bite, many others have seen this # before

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Step back, I got this ...

your words. they burn. burn our eyes. text. wall. wall of text. words, weird words. commas and periods, lots of periods. can't. seem. to read. can't read. please rewrite. no. wait. do not rewrite. repeat. do. not. rewrite. we see. see the truth. you lied, promised cool stories, instead we, us. we get this. full. crap. you are full, momma told me. told us. all, you are full of it. think about it ... OVER

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The looking glass. We are through it. Glass, as in mirror. Black is white, white is black. And then some. Disinfo? Are "they" watching? Commenting? "They" being "them". Waiting. Watching. Always watching. Watching us watch "them". Watching the skies. Which are above. The skies are above, as in over. Up. Visitors, greys, pilots. Watching us. With almond eyes. Their eyes are shaped like almonds. Almonds being the nut. No one is questioning the story. Asking the questions. Maybe they don't want the questions asked. Maybe they are "they", as in "them", separate from us, being we. The staffer has his story. He has it. It is his story. Now it is ours. It being the story. Willow Grove Base, Nike Base, Ivyland Base. All decommissioned. All local. Black trucks, helicopters. UFO tech. Bunkers. Missiles. Anti-gravity? Think about it. No one wants to think. About it. Consider it. This is what "they" want. "They" have you in fear, that is afraid. Being scared. I am not afraid. Are you afraid? Of the possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join