It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Bluebeam Meteorite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I found this video posted on YouTube.

It looks as though there is something that activates the meteorite and it then shoots out 3 parts, maybe missiles? Could it be bluebeam?

I also found this video.

This woman says that she knew Wernher von Braun the Nazi rocket engineer and that he told her that there was a 5 step plan in place.

These five steps were:

1. Make Russia an enemy
2. Terrorism becomes the new enemy
3. Nations become enemies
4. Space weapons would be needed for protection against meteorites
5. The final card. Protection against an alien threat.

Not sure what to make of it but there is also card in the illuminati card game showing a meteor attack. Notice that the meteorite is in the shape of a pyramid.

Something strange going on in regards to the meteorite or is this normal? Please don’t shoot the messenger!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
Something strange going on in regards to the meteorite or is this normal? Please don’t shoot the messenger!

No this is what happens with any significant event. It gets turned into a myth.
Lightning striking the Pope's residence after resignation. Instant myth.

This whole thing is simply obvious, , but to those who place importance on everyday occurrence it's another piece of the story they adamantly follow.

Meteors exist. But in these times where there are 7 billion people and a huge vast plethora of varied perception of events you're going to get extreme outlandish theories, everything from ancient beings to modern futuristic technologies.
edit on 17-2-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That video is really something, as soon as whatever that is hits the meteorite, a bunch of other pieces spew forth.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I’m not on about the fact that there was are meteorite's or the fact that the meteorite on the illuminati card game is in a shape of a pyramid.

What I am quite intrigued about is that something appears to shoot out of the meteorite shown the first video. It is not lens flair as the flairs can be seen quite clearly. There is definitely something coming out the meteorite.

Also, I have just realised that the video is posted on another thread so I do apologise for reposting.
Russian Meteor shot down by UFO's?

edit on 17-2-2013 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I found this video posted on YouTube.

It looks as though there is something that activates the meteorite and it then shoots out 3 parts, maybe missiles? Could it be bluebeam?

I also found this video.

This woman says that she knew Wernher von Braun the Nazi rocket engineer and that he told her that there was a 5 step plan in place.

These five steps were:

1. Make Russia an enemy
2. Terrorism becomes the new enemy
3. Nations become enemies
4. Space weapons would be needed for protection against meteorites
5. The final card. Protection against an alien threat.

Not sure what to make of it but there is also card in the illuminati card game showing a meteor attack. Notice that the meteorite is in the shape of a pyramid.

No nothing is going on I'm sure of it. This meterorite has just got everyone in a jitter, stirring the paranoia.
They'll all calm down eventually with silly faces.
The idea of terrorism is already in effect as can be plainly seen and known. Nations have always been at war and will continue to do so at sometime or another.

There is the Space Treaty which disallows such weaponized space satellites and such like. The conspiracy is to use this new threat to us all to push through the legal status of such 'defense' weapons (probably calling it something snappy like Liberty Shield or Zeus.), under the guise of security and protection. Having such deadly weapons orbiting will only cause more nations to increase panic and anxiety with each other.

It's fun to think the answers could be found in the card game and indulge our mind in flights of fantasy but sadly it is not to be. The game has been around for a long time and is based upon the myths of the NWO and secret cults. Generic really.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I personally, hope they do have space weapons to shoot any asteroid threat. And that Bruce Willis is leading the team

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

No this is what happens with any significant event. It gets turned into a myth.
Lightning striking the Pope's residence after resignation. Instant myth.

This whole thing is simply obvious, , but to those who place importance on everyday occurrence it's another piece of the story they adamantly follow.

Meteors exist. But in these times where there are 7 billion people and a huge vast plethora of varied perception of events you're going to get extreme outlandish theories, everything from ancient beings to modern futuristic technologies.
edit on 17-2-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

How is lightning striking the Vatican Dome a myth?

And Meteors hitting the earth with this force are a once in 100-500 years. Then if you also know the vastness of space having another larger object glance the earth near the same time puts the odds toward astronomical...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
How is lightning striking the Vatican Dome a myth?

the medias portrayal of the event was that it was supernatural

new topics

top topics

join