It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A late hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hi all.
I was just looking at my profile and it says I've done 2 threads, but i can't find them when i click on my threads.
Well that brought me to the conclusion that i have yet to do my introduction...I know, but better late than never.

So here goes....Hi, I'm Andy and i live in the UK, (But don't hold that against me
).
I'm into UFO's , Government conspiracy's , Space and lots of other stuff...Oh and i love learning from the Earth quake threads.
I'm hoping to make some friends here, and have intelligent conversation on a myriad of subjects....
See you on the boards.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hmmm, did the Ascension happen, and nobody told me??
Has has all the people on ATS been abducted ???

This could be a real conspiracy

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey Andy, warm welcome to you! Glad you could join our family, see you out on the boards, if I can find your threads.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Hey Lamschist, thanks for the welcome, i thought everybody on ATS had disappeared.

Yes, very strange about my 2 threads i can't find...Oh well.

See you on the boards

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

Hey Andy, I figured it out, you have flags, not threads, if you look now, you will see one thread, that would be your intro. Nice to meet ya.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Hi Lamschist, when i check my profile, where it says how many points, posts and stars i have, it says threads started, and it says 3, including this one.

Not that I'm really worried, don't want to turn this into a conspiracy

Thanks for the reply

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

You be special I reckon
I expect it is some sort of snafu, if it persists pm a mod, after you get 20 posts. I don't see that when I look your profile.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I have 134 posts already, i joined ATS back in 2011....I am just a bit late with my introduction thread

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

ahhh well never mind then

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Better late than never. Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for the welcome Night Star.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Welcome

You've achieved the minimum of 20 posts, you can now create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members. Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hi

new topics

top topics

join