It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the METEORS ARE REAL!! i just saw 2 miami fl

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Meteors are real! lol So glad you are excited and inspired. I became excited as I read your post.

The kids and I usually ride around when we know we are going to have a meteor shower. We drive to the country just ten miles away and become in an awe state of mind. Personally though, have never seen what I would classify as a fireball. If I did.... it would be awesome !

We may be going through a more dense area, but the "experts" don't believe we are.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by cornucopia
we are in an asteroid belt, you will also see more of our crafts as you/we rise in consciousness...

will see lots of volcanic activity as mama earth shifts...

love, joy, truth

be it, imagine it, be humane, be you

What do you mean our crafts?
Don't tell me you are claiming to be another species of some sort?

hello brother

i am human, just like you...
awakened in 2008, shown many species, communicate with galactic family..
all is well, you are protected, earth is protected...
just be you...
love is the key...
ask and you shall receive

Describe said experience(s)?
I've known love for self and others has always been an important part of life and one of, if not thee most important.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well it looks like we're going to be seeing them without much warning, if any. Because 2009, military and gov are only ones to see them, the block the satellites to scientists.

We won't get any warnings.

www.nature.com...

Guess they're classified.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Question.
How can satellites which are looking at Earth provide warnings about meteors?

Since 1970, 23 infrared satellites in the series have been launched into geosynchronous orbit to monitor the globe for missile launches or atmospheric nuclear blasts.

www.nature.com...

You don't think the data, when provided, is (or was) real time do you?

edit on 2/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

We may be going through a more dense area, but the "experts" don't believe we are.

And according to the same Government experts they The Meteors are just harmless and it happens very often? not always often as we had seen last week.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think shooting stars are meteors,same thing..Metoer is known when it comes down into earth and hits the ground or blows up like the one in Syberia and the one in Russia.They can do massive damage and kill alot of people.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I think shooting stars are meteors,same thing..Metoer is known when it comes down into earth and hits the ground or blows up like the one in Syberia and the one in Russia.They can do massive damage and kill alot of people.

I agree with the shooting star thing.
However, they are called meteorites if they actually hit the Earth.

I saw a meteor here in NM on 2/16 this year at around 10 PM, looked really awesome. Looking west, a little bit under the moon. Started green, then after a little while dropped down suddenly, exploded and went orange, streaked and disappeared shortly after.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Chiiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
I would say that there is nothing out of the ordinary, just people are on the look out more than the usually would be and then whenever someone has seen something everyone will hear about it.

Have you ever witnessed one? I did 5 days before the asteroid passed by, my stepdad and uncle witnessed it as well. The next night in the same spot, my uncle and some friends saw another one traveling the opposite direction.

These weren't the shooting stars we're all used to, they're actually entering the atmosphere and turning into fireballs. The only other one I've ever seen do that was about 20 years ago. They're pretty darn cool lookin if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Fireballs...not as uncommon as you may think.
www.amsmeteors.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

Thanks so much for the links. I wish I could have seen what you saw. I will keep these links. I anxiously await seeing those storms (if I am still here

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bone75

Fireballs...not as uncommon as you may think.
www.amsmeteors.org...

its true, but really fun and an awesome thing to see at random

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I've seen one really good one. Fairly low on the horizon, moving horizontally. It covered about 40º very fast and ended with a brilliant flash. I saw it through some tall trees so missed parts of it. I remember I was talking on the phone to my brother-in-law at the time. Let out a "whoa!"

edit on 2/19/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What's up with all these Meteors and is there more to come. Really Whacky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Chiiru

I've seen one really good one. Fairly low on the horizon, moving horizontally. It covered about 40º very fast and ended with a brilliant flash. I saw it through some tall trees so missed parts of it. I remember I was talking on the phone to my brother-in-law at the time. Let out a "whoa!"

Wish I'd have recorded the one I'd seen. Curse me and being a moderately responsible driver =P

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brendanvd1

Pretty normal.
Go outside and look up for a while. You might get lucky.
And by a while I mean a couple of hours...at least.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah, asteroid.
It doesnt have to have went through the asteroid belt anytime in recent memory. It could have at any point and sent debris flying in the same direction it was heading.

Also asteroids are not exactly neat little balls of stuff. They do have smaller chunks trailing behind or ahead. It is possible that these are just such material. It is possible.

edit on 19-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What an amazing experience.
I couldn't quite visualize how you explained it, but I think you wrote it while you were obviously excited.

Is there any chance it was fireworks, being Presidents' Day?

I look forward to what else you can tell us about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Brendanvd1

Pretty normal.
Go outside and look up for a while. You might get lucky.
And by a while I mean a couple of hours...at least.

Why do you keep saying its normal?
The recent week has not been normal.

The Russian event was a rare and it's quite a coincidence the DA14 was preceded and is followed by all these hits.

Yes if you look up you will eventually see something, a streak of light, falling star, shooting star or even a fireball but you don't usually see this #!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I didn't say the Russian event wasn't rare. I said the other reports are not. What do you get when you have a rare event which happens amongst other events that are not rare? Something more rare? No, not really.

I have said there is no reason to connect any of them with the passage of the asteroid 2012 DA14 and there isn't.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Think its time to watch Deep Impact again. Strang times are afoot but just remember life goes on in this world and the next, everything will work out hows its supposed to.

Grim
edit on 19-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: cuz im awesome

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join