It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON 16 FEB 2013 - I need help as I cannt start a thread as a newbe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberDuckGB

When I first took the first pic the object was higher up and then half an hour later it was almost out of sight

That is due to the Sun setting, the angle at which the lens flare was produced in the photo would have descended as the Sun did.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomjo
It's definitely lens flare. The more worrying thing for you (if you care about privacy) is that you have just given out your full address, which means people can find a lot of personal information about you. Not to try and make you worry but if I were you I would remove your postcode and the longitude/latitude from your posts.

I think that's good advice! I think it's well worth taking it on board.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
o shxx were doooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmdd again lens flares gonna get ya aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just google lens flare and compare your photos yourself. A little research into this on your own will give you the answers that you need. These topics have been discussed here even many times in the past, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Please listen to us.............that does not matter, you could stand on your head on top of a wheely bin and still get lens flare......changing position means nothing.......

Lens flare and a sore and smelly head to boot.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Guys and Girls

All I'm asking ask is if some one in the London GB area take a pic of the sun at between say 1100 to 1200 using there mobile phone plz. All I ask is that you will just see the sun and not the object when you take the picture. So I suggest you take a couple of pics from different angles and note the time.

All I will say is if it a lens flare how does the object desend towards the horizon. And also if u look at one of the pics it shines through the tree.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
@OP:
Try to picture a strong light source such as an hallogen (french term, not sure about english translation...) lamp, you'll probably see nibiru emerging from it on that pic too. Scary heh? you can have nibiru in your own home just with a strong lamp ! But be reassured, since it's only visible on the picture, it's probably the ghost of nibiru and the rogue planet is probably long time dead... You can still try to exorcise it if it bothers you

EDIT: Just for your information, the "start new thread" restriction is in posts counts, not in thread count... (How could it be based on thread count if you can't create threads ? just be logical...) You need 20 posts to create new threads, so you should be able to do it without restrictions with your >50 posts
edit on 17/2/2013 by Ghostfreak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thanks.

All I want is some LONDON ENGLAND to take a pic between 1100 to 1200.

With a mobile phone.

Story said.

I will try tomorrow again if the sky is clear and post.

Any ideas how I can take any pics welcom. And if u guyes say flare, God I give up. This object moved from the top to the horizon (behind the trees!) over a half hour period.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am sorry I didn't see your thread 12 hours ago but all these people who say lens flare SHILLS the lot of em.

As soon as you mention anything about the sun, the SHILLS are paid to debunk even if it is not logical.

I took a photo of the Sun a few years back and there was something really odd and I couldn't see it with my own eyes, only after I saw the mobile photo did I see it. I still have it but I don't know how to upload photos to the web.

There is a 3 sun system going around the sun, with a planet with those suns. NASA knows about it and censors nearly all videos made.
And the evil ones are scared witless. Nibiru was all hoaxed to get the masses to be scared of something that has been sent to free us.
The Sun comes with healing in His wings.

And why the sun shines this side of the bush, the bush is a hologram and it isn't real but the small sun is.
Get it?

This whole world isn't real, it could be switched off or on to another program, any moment when the player stops playing.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberDuckGB
Thanks.

All I want is some LONDON ENGLAND to take a pic between 1100 to 1200.

With a mobile phone.

Story said.

I will try tomorrow again if the sky is clear and post.

Any ideas how I can take any pics welcom. And if u guyes say flare, God I give up. This object moved from the top to the horizon (behind the trees!) over a half hour period.

The 5th picture the flare is pretty clearly in front of the trees and might even be over the fence line a bit if you look closely enough.

What is your explanation op?
edit on 17-2-2013 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No.

It is not if front of the tree. The tree is only about 300 feet away in my neighbours garden. Yes I understand that it looks that way. The object was BEHIND the tree.

Just waiting for a london ATS to do some pics with there mobile at the time stated.

Night Night Chaps and Gals

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No.

It is not if front of the tree. The tree is only about 300 feet away in my neighbours garden. Yes I understand that it looks that way. The object was BEHIND the tree.

Just waiting for a london ATS to do some pics with there mobile at the time stated.

Night Night Chaps and Gals

Well technically its within the camera lens, which is why it looks to me (and another poster pointed out as well) that its in front of the tree. If you want to get really technical you could say the lens flare was actually only inches from you, or less, depending on how far you held the camera from yourself.

I believe you are fishing for a pre-conceived answer since as shown in this thread, lens flare is the most popular, the most logical and has the most evidence for and you are obviously not going to accept that.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Sorry, but there's no object behind the tree, just a light spot showing up on you camera. If it was an object, it would be infront of the tree... but as there isn't an actual object I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Nope.

This object if u look at the pics descended from the top to the bottom in the sky. Again I say, I could not see it until I took a pic from from cam as the sun was too bright. Any way it is now 130 am now so i am gonna sleep and I will try to take pics again in the morning if the sky is clear. Again any LONDON UK ATS wanna try taking a pic with your mobile at the sun about 11 to 1200. I'll try from 1030 onwards.

Again I dont thinks this is a lens flare.Ref the last pic = the object was behind the tree but because I was looking at the sun could not see it.

Before I go.. just wanna say it was not the moon and no planet that I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
P.S.

before I go to sleep how can I prove or disapprove since the pics I took are looking at the sun? Any ideas would be helpful. Also if u guys took a pic of the sun over a period of 30 minutes do you guys get the same effect as i captured?

Any serious ATS please respond. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
As soon as you mention anything about the sun, the SHILLS are paid to debunk even if it is not logical.

What ? Some people are paid to state the obvious? Send me my paycheck then please!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry for double post, but after reading the other posts I have a question for OP:
Why do you ask people's opinion if you won't accept when almost everyone tells you what you don't want to hear ?

And why don't you try the experiment I described in my first post ? Are you afraid to self-prove yourself wrong ?
What you ask is to other people to reproduce your experiment, which is a flawed approach since they will probably also reproduce the flare, so they'll report the same, and you'll think you're right while you're not.
What about trying to be objective and experiment by yourself ?

edit on 17/2/2013 by Ghostfreak1 because: spelling

edit on 17/2/2013 by Ghostfreak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
To see if it's a lens flare, do this:

Take several photos with the Sun in different positions on the screen/viewfinder. Take them one after the other, don't wait longer than needed to take another photo.

If a line from the Sun to the "object" passes through the centre of the screen in all the photos then it's a lens flare (or an extremely rare coincidence
).

It has nothing to do with the time of day or the location on Earth (it doesn't have to be in London, UK).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Because the sun is too bright for you to look towards that direction, you need a welder's mask.

I used a hand held welder's mask ( and binoculars ) to watch Venus's transit across the sun a while back.
Do you know any welder's that would let you borrow a mask?

If you don't see the object in question, then it's not there.
If you do see it, then it is something

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I am sorry I didn't see your thread 12 hours ago but all these people who say lens flare SHILLS the lot of em.

I took a photo of the Sun a few years back and there was something really odd and I couldn't see it with my own eyes, only after I saw the mobile photo did I see it. I still have it but I don't know how to upload photos to the web.

There is a 3 sun system going around the sun, with a planet with those suns. NASA knows about it and censors nearly all videos made.
And the evil ones are scared witless. Nibiru was all hoaxed to get the masses to be scared of something that has been sent to free us.
The Sun comes with healing in His wings.

And why the sun shines this side of the bush, the bush is a hologram and it isn't real but the small sun is.
Get it?

This whole world isn't real, it could be switched off or on to another program, any moment when the player stops playing.

wtf? listen to yourself or read the post youve wrote!

no wonder when I tell people Im a bit of a conspiracy buff, they think Im a wierdo with folks like you about!

holograms and computer programs, this aint the matrix

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join