It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LONDON 16 FEB 2013 - I need help as I cannt start a thread as a newbe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry Sorry!

i need to start a new thread!

but I cannt as i need to have started x number of threads.. so today i wanted to post this as a new thread but I cannt!

So how do I do this apart from some one on here that might forward or message me.

The message is as follows:

What a week we have had with the meteor in Russia, DA14, the Pope retiring etc etc..

Any way I was out in my back garden at midday today (Sunday 17 feb 2013) and I was reading some article (I cannt remember which or where) but it had a story of a person taking a pic on his/her mobile phone of the sun and they saw something else in the pic near to the sun aka planet X aka Nibiru.

Any way I took a pic of the sun with my Samsung phone. … So what is that object to the South East of the sun? I though it might be the moon but when I checked on Stellarium the Moon is to the South East (not the South West where the object is). What is it? I took numerous pictures so its definitely there.

My location is : Tw50JN (UK london post code)
Time of pics: (Midday GMT 16 Feb 2013)
I was looking South (Check Stellarium)

The pics are taken over a 30 minute ish time period. The object dropped over the 30 minute period below my line of view as per the last pic through the tree's.

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

Sun at midday (south) looking towards the west (on the right).

docs.google.com...

Sun at midday (south) with moon to the east.

docs.google.com...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So plz ats put my mind at rest - what its that object? London guys and gals point your mobile phone and take a pic at the sun at about 11.30 and take a pic! You will only see it on your phone because when I did it all I saw with my eyes was the sun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for any ATS chaps and gals to help me push this message into a new thread. You have my thanks. RUbberDuckGB

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You mean the lens flare from the sun on your camera?? (that's why you can only see it on the pics)

Oh dear.........release the hounds..................
edit on 17/2/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Latitude N 51° 28' 59.59"
Longitude W 0° 22' 47.51"

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Oh my Gaaaawd !! *yawn* Good Nite

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Cleary just lens flare mate..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I genuinely despair for the future of the human race......

It's a lens flare, internal reflection of a light source within a lens.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's a lens flare....look at the 5th picture down in your list OP, you see the flare is even in front of the trees in the pic.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I know about lens flare. Thus I took the pics over a 30 minute period from different positions from my garden. AKA lens flare from a camera I know but this is from my mobile phone. Diff tech. All I ask is tomorrow all u london boys and gals point your mobile cam at the sun at about 1130 - 1200 and take a pic. When I took these pics I DID NOT SEE the object.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is the 5th picture down on the list in the OP (as of this post and before any edits to your OP, if they were to occur)

Curious how Planet X warp drives from the reaches of space, shrinks itself, and hovers in the tree just feet away from you. Will we ever figure out this objects sorcery?

Seriously though...clear case of lens flare.

link   
Simple enough, it is lens flair.

and come on guys, don't be so hard on the new guy, was likely very excited at the possibility at finding something.
edit on 17-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   
Check where Venus is in the sky, OP.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's definitely lens flare. The more worrying thing for you (if you care about privacy) is that you have just given out your full address, which means people can find a lot of personal information about you. Not to try and make you worry but if I were you I would remove your postcode and the longitude/latitude from your posts.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberDuckGB

but this is from my mobile phone.

Does your phone have a lens-less camera?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberDuckGB
I know about lens flare. Thus I took the pics over a 30 minute period from different positions from my garden. AKA lens flare from a camera I know but this is from my mobile phone. Diff tech. All I ask is tomorrow all u london boys and gals point your mobile cam at the sun at about 1130 - 1200 and take a pic. When I took these pics I DID NOT SEE the object.

It's still a camera, and has a lens, hence the term lens flare. Is it not telling at all that the extra "orb" only appears on a cell phone camera and not the naked eye?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what tech it is, what time you took it, or anything like that.......any camera when pointed in the near area of a big bright ball of burning matter will produce things like this.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"Only mad dogs and Englishmen,
Take pictures of the mid-day sun"

Just lens flare.
On one pic it is on the near side of the tree branches.
You may get flamed but don't stop questioning,
When an alien invasion does come it will doubtless be described initially as lens flare - but try not to look at the sun, it's not very forgiving to retinas.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay guys if its lens flare thats cool. All I ask if some London ATS ers' take your mobile phone out at about 1130 take a pic at the sun. Then lets go from there. When I first took the first pic the object was higher up and then half an hour later it was almost out of sight, below the horizon (at the bottom of the tree).

Please guys and gals before rubbish this please tell me what this is I pictured. Def not a flare as I changed my position over the half hour period.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So the first rule of photography (never point your camera towards the light source) was invented to actually distract us from finding Nibiru???

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberDuckGB

Please guys and gals before rubbish this please tell me what this is I pictured. Def not a flare as I changed my position over the half hour period.

Please listen to us.............that does not matter, you could stand on your head on top of a wheely bin and still get lens flare......changing position means nothing.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join