Shape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"Shape is the existential power of the word because we define shapes using words and a shape it defines us therefore shape is word."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Everything has a shape and dimension and each shape can be defined by word(s) because word itself is the dimension of the shape.

Shape is timeless and word also is timeless and they live in Harmony like a conductor with his orchestra.

The most beautiful shape is the shape of the thought because with thoughts we give ...shapes.

The shape of the thought is the connection between feelings because when we look to a shape we feel that shape and its dimension.

piurollingthoughts.blogspot.ro...

Shapes...words

Words...shapes

I think there wouldn't be one without the other meaning we could not exist without words and words wouldn't exist without us because we are a shape ..of the existence.

Everything is in harmony in nature because of the shapes like a poem with his verse.

From the first cell of life to the last drop of water of the ocean.

The shape of the light is the shadow because without shadows wouldn't exist Life....I mean without Sun.

And the shape of the color is light because without Light we can not see colors.

Oh and I guess that we cannot touch a shape because that shape is touching us with our thought when we first look to a...shape.

In dreams we see the most beautiful shapes and those are the unborn shapes of the future before they will see the light of reality.

piurollingthoughts.blogspot.ro...

edit on 17-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: forgot the embed one vid

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Lovely collection. Thank you so much. I especially liked the water photos you linked from the Daily Mail. Amazing stuff. Also - just had to copy the pic with caption: Thoughts become live - choose the good ones.

S&F&

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thank you so much. I especially liked the water photos you linked from the Daily Mail. Amazing stuff. Also - just had to copy the pic with caption: Thoughts become live - choose the good ones.
I thank you soficrow ,indeed thoughts become facts of Life and we must always choose the good ones.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Shape is a mathematical concept, a state of being, a description of a state of being, and an action.

This shape is called a square. It has four sides.

I run weekly marathons and bench press 150% my bodyweight; I am in shape.

This rifle is still in good shape after being used in four years of constant war.

I can shape this clay into a beautiful cup.

This is my understanding of the word "shape"... but on the other hand I guess we can just insert it into any random sentence and see if it works... why not? I say we give this thread some shape!
edit on 19-2-2013 by Wang Tang because: more shape

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am sure some people enjoyed this post as it have lovely pictures and poetic verse...and I am probably going to feel the wrath of members for my next sentence.

I admit I read your words and looked at it from a viewpoint based on Logic and Science and I was completely frustrated in that not one of your statements associating words such as SHAPE to other words....made any LOGICAL SENSE in any way.

Sorry...maybe it's just me...but I doubt it.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Why SplitInfiniti I am astounded how perfectly your post shapes to mine. It's almost as if the shape of your post fits right into the shape of mine like a puzzle piece of building blocks or tree branches or DNA or waves of the ocean.

You seem to have changed the shape of this thread with your post, but at the same time the shape of a thread may never truly change because the shape of a thread is the shape of a thread and no post can change the absolute shape of a thread.

Logic? Who needs logic when we can have shapes? Shapes are the structure of the world, not logic. In fact, logic is simply just another shape. Shapes are the world, the world is shapes.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Ohhh...WANG...BANG....SWEET....uhhh...forget it.

Your post is shaping up to KILL ME!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

SplitInfiniti your shape is bothering me. Please take hold of your shape and keep it under control. I couldn't help noticing you do have a nice shape though. But it's still bothering me. Thanks. Shapes man all we are are shapes.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Wang Tang because: shape-up

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

This is SHAPING up to be one strange topic.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I admit I read your words and looked at it from a viewpoint based on Logic and Science and I was completely frustrated in that not one of your statements associating words such as SHAPE to other words....made any LOGICAL SENSE in any way.
I understand your point of view but still....

"The most beautiful shape is the shape of the thought because with thoughts we give ...shapes. "

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

"The most beautiful shape is the shape of the thought because with thoughts we give ...shapes. "

My thoughts are:

Unicorns exist.
Pigs fly.
Jesus will return to earth in a UFO, and wearing the emperor's new clothes.

Waiting. Waiting. Hurrumph, I wanted to see a unicorn.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Pigs fly.
I guess that more wakeup calls are needed.

The absence of gravity can make your dream come true.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Less wakeup calls are needed.

For dreams can make the absence of gravity come true.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Do me a favor...as you seem to be a person who is not trying to piss anyone off specifically...and because of this I am desperately holding back on my responses as I cannot accept your illogic...could you PLEASE attempt to explain this last statement of yours in some form of Associatative Logic?

I don't care how you do it...use Analogies...Biker Terminology....WHATEVER.....Please just make an attempt to do so as if you do not I fear I will have to respond in a....BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER...type of statement which I trying VERY hard not to do.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Do me a favor...as you seem to be a person who is not trying to piss anyone off specifically...and because of this I am desperately holding back on my responses as I cannot accept your illogic...could you PLEASE attempt to explain this last statement of yours in some form of Associatative Logic?
You mean this definition?

The most beautiful shape is the shape of the thought because with thoughts we give ...shapes.

Well I will try to do so although this is the forum "Philosophy and Metaphysics:"

with the appendix,

" This new AboveTopSecret.com forum is for the discussion of a wide range of non-religous topics: Consciousness, Mind, Epistemology, Psychology, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Self-Empowerment, Knowledge and also fringe subjects such as Mind-Control and Psychotronic Manipulation. All in all this will be an \\\"intellectual & philosophical cafe\\\" with a focus on everything from mental relaxing and non-religious personal balance, to conspiracies and speculation related to influencing the mind."

but first is first

And, indeed, most humanists are nontheistic, have a non-absolutist approach to ethics, support death with dignity, and value global thinking. But such views are not central to the philosophy. To understand just where humanism begins, as well as discover where such ideas fit into the overall structure, it is necessary to present humanism as a hierarchy of positions. Certain basic principles need to be set forth first—those ideas that unite all humanists and form the foundation of the philosophy. Once this is done, humanist conclusions about the world can follow—conclusions which, by the nature of scientific inquiry, must be tentative. Then, after that groundwork has been laid, appropriate social policies can be recommended, recognizing the differences of opinion that exist within the humanist community. From this approach people can see humanism in perspective—and in a way that reveals its nondogmatic and self-correcting nature. The central ideas of humanism, then, can be organized into a practical structure along the aforementioned lines. Even though all humanists don’t communicate the philosophy in this way, it is fair to say that most humanists will recognize this presentation as accurate.

We humanists think for ourselves as individuals. There is no area of thought that we are afraid to explore, to challenge, to question, or to doubt. We feel free to inquire and then to agree or disagree with any given claim. We are unwilling to follow a doctrine or adopt a set of beliefs or values that does not convince us personally. We seek to take responsibility for our decisions and conclusions, and this necessitates having control over them. Through this unshackled spirit of free inquiry, new knowledge and new ways of looking at ourselves and the world can be acquired. Without it we are left in ignorance and, subsequently, are unable to improve upon our condition.

www.americanhumanist.org...

Each image you see have a shape ,not the object(s) itself but the image...for your brain

You cannot look (visualise) to something without your central nervous system to process the visual details of that image.

Instantly (snapshot( and conscious and sometimes as an automatism of Thinking

You cannot draw something without the help of your 'thought(s)' and Light.

The visual system is the part of the central nervous system which gives organisms the ability to process visual detail, as well as enabling the formation of several non-imagephoto response functions. It detects and interprets information from visible light to build a representation of the surrounding environment. The visual system carries out a number of complex tasks, including the reception of light and the formation of monocular representations; the buildup of a binocular perception from a pair of two dimensional projections; the identification and categorization of visual objects; assessing distances to and between objects; and guiding body movements in relation to visual objects. The psychological process of visual information is known as visual perception, a lack of which is called blindness. Non-image forming visual functions, independent of visual perception, include the pupillary light reflex (PLR) and circadian photoentrainment.

en.wikipedia.org...

Every look of yours on an object ,persons .. so on is actually an image that is forming in your brain a thought(s) giving a specific shape to the (un)consciuos perception of your mind.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Like here

The visual cortex is the largest system in the human brain and is responsible for processing the visual image. It lies at the rear of the brain (highlighted in the image), above the cerebellum. The region that receives information directly from the LGN is called the primary visual cortex, (also called V1 and striate cortex). Visual information then flows through a cortical hierarchy. These areas include V2, V3, V4 and area V5/MT (the exact connectivity depends on the species of the animal). These secondary visual areas (collectively termed the extrastriate visual cortex) process a wide variety of visual primitives. Neurons in V1 and V2 respond selectively to bars of specific orientations, or combinations of bars. These are believed to support edge and corner detection. Similarly, basic information about color and motion is processed here.[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

But in the same time when you draw something you give a shape or when carving or when making a concept design or when writing or when describing or when touching something or when ...everything ,because...The most beautiful shape is the shape of the thought because with thoughts we give ...shapes.

I fear I will have to respond in a....BLOW YOU OUT OF THE WATER...type of statement which I trying VERY hard not to do.
Do not fear give shape to your thought....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yeah....uhh...I still got nothin.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yeah....uhh...I still got nothin.
Sorry to hear that ,I tried as much as I could.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What are ya gonna do...that pesky thing called LOGIC keeps getting in the way of my enlightenment! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I only have one thing to say , everything is shapes

The flower of life

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join