Could Adam Lanza's photo been enhanced or photoshopped?

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When you think about it, Adam Lanza's photo has been photo shopped to some extent. Mostly because his infamous photo that was been shown all of the time was originally in color. But it seems as though they made it black and white to add more of an intimidation/scare factor.

I also stumbled onto this website that took a closer look at the photo. And the photo that most MSM used looks a little strange compared to other photo's of Adam that were found. It looks as if his chin and face was more elongated and exaggerated. And his face appears to be much skinnier. In my opinion the picture looks altered in some way shape or form. Maybe it is, maybe it's not. Maybe someone that is very good with photoshop can shed some light on the subject, because I myself am not someone who photo shops.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's such a low-resolution picture that you could never tell if it was photoshopped or not.

There arrows make no sense, as there is no indication that is has been shopped, only speculation by a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It is really hard to tell if it has been touched up or not.

What I do find interesting is expression in they eyes. It is much the same a James Holmes. They both have an almost hypnotized, thousand yard stare appearance.

-and-

Could this be insanity? Mental illness? or something else?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

Yeah, it's called schizophrenia

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It's an interesting idea, but as so often with these things - people are looking for something that doesn't exist.

The reason there isn't many pictures of Lanza to compare is because he was an awkward kid who didn't like to be on camera - hence there being no year book picture either. The reason the picture usually appears in B&W rather than the colour original is that with such a pathetically low resolution image, a mono version will display more clearly if you adjust the contrast a little.

The '1000 yard' stare is entirely subjective, but it's clear both men suffered some form of psychological break. You don't need to subtely manipulate the face of a man who shot and killed dozens of people to make him frightening.

If the 'conspiracy' is to draw attention to the gun debate in America, surely it would be a hundred times better for the 'stooges' to be All-American Regular Joes - family men with good jobs who suddenly use their legal arsenal to shoot stuff up. After all, that would make more of a 'case' that the average American gun owner is potentially dangerous than an obvious wacko and some spotty little virgin who decides to take out a load of kids to 'prove' what a big man he was.

join