It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Raytheon built Minority Report-like system

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

Awesome, I hope I'll be able to check it out.

I feel honored

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

What rights? At this point all you can hope for is that THEY are more interested in someone else or that the key words you might use in email or phone are not bumped up to a human operative.

It's not really secret that the U.S. intelligence system has the means (and has had for decades) to monitor every bit of info that gets passed via electronics in the world.

We could all agree to use as many "flagged" words as possible in every communication and muck up the works as I used to do for fun... but in retrospect, that wasn't very smart.

We need to decide how we want to exist as a society before all the deciding is done by various levels of sociopaths who know they are right and see no shades of grey in the world.

With our rights decreasing and the means to make the Nazi and Statsi machines look quaint, we can't just sit back and hope that the guys in charge are nice... odds being what they are, there will come a time when the guys watching are "bad" guys.

We need better people in politics and/or carrier pigeons.

edit on 2/20/2013 by Baddogma because: edited because it needed it

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I would venture to say that such an idea has been around for a few years. And I will also extrapolate that it's probably been in place (as a working model), for quite some time.

An Orwellian Society where Big Brother is constantly over your shoulder watching and listening is unfortunately a societal template that will be hard to avoid/resist. Such things are marketed into products under the guise of "things we must have". Each time giving up a little bit more of our freedom.

A form of slavery which is sold as something needed for the security of the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join