It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abstract Dream Unfolded - Personal Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The dream I am about to relay, was not my own. It was my mothers, that she had in November. I'm relating it, because it's - well - interesting. I've tons of these. This one is just one I'm led to share with you all for feedback.

Dream Sequence:

The dog had to go out. It was the only reason in my dream I'd left the warm fire in my home and stepped out into the cold, foggy early morning.

Upon going outside, I notice a vehicle going down the road. Upon a foggy patch over the bridge, the vehicle which was van, began to skid along the road sideways. I watched it go by in wonder thinking, "Well, that's something that just doesn't happen!".

Just then, as the van goes skidding past, a light in the marshes across the street begins to glow. It glows and glows brighter, until finally, I'm compelled to investigate.

Slipping and sliding down the hill to catch a glimpse of what is causing the light I come upon an alien.

It is immersed in the water of a bog. Encased in a metallic body that was surrounded with shimmering and wavy light that reminds me of the aurora borealis. It's vivid and entrancing. I know instinctively that it's recharging it's suit. As it rises from the water and begins to float my way it says, "You seem surprised to see me!"

I reply in my flippant, normal cockiness, "Well, it's not that I don't believe in you. It's just that I never thought I'd see one!".

The being nonchalantly begins to float up the hill near the road and says, "Well, that surprising, here you see a vehicle skidding down the road side-ways but you are shocked to see me. Just wait till you see what happens next! You aren't going to believe what happens next!" it relays as it keeps walking up the embankment.

I run toward the being, and see the lights of the sideway's moving van yelling, "What? What is going to happen next?"

End of dream sequence.

**** Just then my mother awakens from her vivid dream in a coughing fit! The dream happened on a Friday night, and it stays with her so that on Saturday she draws a representation of that dream in her journal. The day goes on, and she has this nagging feeling that if she'd only have stayed asleep to see the driver of the dream, she could warn them. But who to warn? What was it referring too?

Unfortunately, the answer came Sunday morning. A good family friend, died Sunday morning, hitting a patchy ice pocket on a bridge. He skidded side-ways and hit a large rock. The blow to the head, states he died instantly. My mother wouldn't believe it. In coping with the news she thought all kinds of things. It's a huge hoax and he will show up tomorrow and say, "Ha! Got you."

It never happened that way. Instead, the funeral was set and my mother is left with why? Why didn't she get to finish the dream and see who the driver was? Why the surprise? The aftermath of disbelief? If prophecy is meant to change the future, why did this play out as a moment when fate triumphs over god given gifts?

Back story:

This good friend of the family has been part of my family for over 20 years. He was like a son to my mother. She was always on him about his "lifestyle". He liked to party, he loved the stories to be told later. He didn't want to be changed. But in being this way, he'd racked up a lot of karmic debt. In the 20 years I've known him - over, and when I say 5, that's a modest estimate - of drunk driving related instances?!!!? That's a lot of karmic debt to accumulate to one's soul matrix.

But now, my mother is devastated. Her abilities gave her a glimpse of what was to be, but the ability didn't give her the information she needed to change it. Why? What say you ATS? What are your opinions?

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry for you and your mother's loss.

Perhaps the alien's script in the dream is being interpreted incorrectly.

"Well, that surprising, here you see a vehicle skidding down the road side-ways but you are shocked to see me. Just wait till you see what happens next! You aren't going to believe what happens next!" it relays as it keeps walking up the embankment.

Perhaps next refers to next, as in after the event. After the unfortunate death of the driver. Perhaps your mother won't believe what happens next, after death. The alien seemed very excited about it.

walking up the embankment

Perhaps the alien has a duty to do after the driver has passed. "Walking up the embankment" seems metaphorical.

Perhaps your mother was really never meant to see the face of the driver.

Perhaps there is a plan to life. Sure does feel like it sometimes.

And while not allowed to interfere with it in a waked state, we are allowed some form of coping by receiving signs like these, in the hopes that we can recognize that there is a predetermined course. She did, after all- see the event before it occurred.

Again, my condolences to you and your mother. Time heals all wounds.

-AA

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry to double post, but I wanted to say some more.

Have you ever heard of Dimethyltryptamine?

I will not go into personal experience, because I believe that kind of talk is prohibited to these forums.

However I will quote some of a wiki article.

Several speculative and yet untested hypotheses suggest that endogenous '___' is produced in the human brain and is involved in certain psychological and neurological states. '___' is naturally occurring in small amounts in rat brain, human cerebrospinal fluid, and other tissues of humans and other mammals. It may play a role in mediating the visual effects of natural dreaming, and also near-death experiences, religious visions and other states.

Naturally occurring, though very illegal.

When ingested, '___' acts as a psychedelic drug. Depending on the dose and method of administration, its subjective effects can range from short-lived milder psychedelic states to powerful immersive experiences; these are often described as a total loss of connection to conventional reality with the encounter of ineffable spiritual/alien realms. Indigenous Amazonian Amerindian cultures consume '___' as the primary psychoactive in ayahuasca, a shamanistic brew used for divinatory and healing purposes.

PM me if you ever wish to talk. Regards,

-AA

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AsarAlubat

OP my sympathy on the loss of this friend of your family.I tend to agree with Asar Alubat,that maybe your mom was not meant to intervene-as a believer in reincarnation,i do believe our exit point was chosen by ourselves before reincarnating here.The way some individuals exit here,as victims of dreadful murders for instance,would make many wonder as to the propability of this being true-but a painful or gruesome death is often a way to shed a large amount of karmic past life debt,in itself.That is the one explanation that would make sense of horrific murders like small children drowned in boiling water,as has happened in my country.Or promising,wonderful lives snuffed in their prime.Its the ONLY thing that would explain terrible or seeminly premature/undeserved ways to exit here.Maybe the alien did mean:what happens after death,maybe on the other hand,he meant:you are surprised to see me in your dream,wait till you see me/us in waking life? Or:you are surprised by one of us,me-but think how amazed everyone you(and everyone)will be,when you see many of us,as in disclosure/when we choose to reveal ourselves regardless? Just thoughts.Again,my sympathy to you+your mom,please convey to her also? And she must not feel guilty-had your friend's face bn revealed in the dream,and she chose to do nothing,she may have had reason for that-as it is,how could she possibly have known Whom to warn?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thank you Asar and Raxo.

I agree with your assessments. I've suggested similar things to my mother, as she is having a difficult time coping with guilt over not being able to do more. She's at the very, very angry stage in her grief process.

She has these sorts of dreams intermittently, and usually it more far out in it's time span. Usually she has these sorts of dreams 4-6 months before the event. She had this dream Friday night, and Sunday morning our family friend had passed in the early mornings before sun rise. In a van, like her dream, he hit a patch of ice on a foggy morning, just like the dream, and then he lost control, the ice causing him to slide sideways off the road. She dreamed that motion too. She just awoke before any impact, and before she could identify who was in the vehicle.

It was the first time she'd ever had any sort of experience with aliens. She said he had an almost cockiness, in the inflection of the voice. Her description, reminds me of the Flatwoods monster, but she dreamed this robotic/space suited beings as being more on her scale in size. She said that in it's chest, there was a large jewel like apparatus that was glowing brighter and brighter as it recharged in the water. And immersed in a shimmering aura that can only be described like the aurora borealis. She says it's cause I don't shut up about them, I attract them.

Thank you again for your comments. I'll relay this thread to my mother when she comes for a visit in March. Perhaps it will give her some new ideas and thoughts on the matter that will help her come to terms with all this.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

My mothers a moralistic freak.

She doesn't put any sort of drug, natural or otherwise, in her body.

There was a time, in her younger years where she drank alcohol. But she doesn't even do that anymore. Well, except for the occasional beer after mowing the lawn or using the chainsaw all day. I'd like to say she can still let go at least that much. But I haven't seen her drink in a long time, even. Years.

It's not a good idea to mention drugs to her. No matter how old she is, or how old I am, she's still my mother and I dread the lecture that conversation would spark!

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I can only agree with you- can't even fathom a drug related talk with my own mother.

However, I do not classify a chemical that is naturally produced in our brains (one that is produced in great amounts as a human body comes close to death) as a drug. Many people find '___' to be our closest hope to finding out what truly happens after death.

Enough of that though. May your mother find peace with her grief, and keep us updated on her dreams if its not to personal of a subject.

Has your mother ever experienced lucid dreaming, or OOBE's?

-AA

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes both.

She does report lucid dreams and out of body experiences.

Peace,
Cirque

top topics

join