It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Story of my Uncle George, The Grand Canyon, and an Angel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My uncle drove over here from El Paso, Texas. It's about a 13 hour drive typically but he decided to take a detour and make the trip longer by showing his two little girls the Grand Canyon. I live in Southern California and he was bringing my nieces to Disneyland. I live only 1.2 miles away.

So, we got to talking last night when he told me the girls were asleep in the back of the van and he was driving on the road that is on the rim of the Grand Canyon when he accidentally dozed off and the van started careening towards the metal fence. At the moment the van was about to hit the fence he awoke from his stupor to see an entity that took the form of my long deceased grandmother sitting in the passenger seat reach over and physically grab the wheel to bring the car back onto the road.

Most people wouldn't be able explain this to another person but I am no ordinary human. I began to recant what I had learned many years ago from the book Thiaoouba Prophecy. I have known the book for over 15 years. This story of mine provides some more circumstantial evidence for it.

"You are in constant communication with your Higher Self by means of your cerebral canal. Acting as a transmitting and receiving post, it conducts special vibrations directly between your Astral body and your Higher Self. Have you ever questioned why, that of the billions of individuals on a planet like yours, there are no two fingerprints the same, not even any set of 'twins': and why, what we call the crystalline of the blood, is just as unique among individuals as the fingerprint?

The plane in question crashes thirty minutes later, leaving no survivors. Another person, an old and rheumatic woman and barely able to walk, starts to cross a street. There is a loud horn blast and a screeching of tires, but this person is miraculously able to leap to safety.

How is this explained? It was not yet her time to die and so her Higher Self intervened. In one hundredth of a second the Higher Self triggered a reaction in her adrenaline glands which, for a few seconds, provided enough strength to her muscles to enable her to execute the leap which saved her life. Adrenaline released into the blood can make it possible to flee from imminent danger, or to defeat the unbeatable through anger or fear. In too strong a dose, however, adrenaline becomes a lethal poison.

It isnt only the cerebral canal which is able to conduct messages between the Higher Self and the Astral body. Another channel exists sometimes in dreams - or, I should even say, in sleep. At certain times during sleep, your Higher Self is able to call your Astral body to itself."

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Simple answer ?
If you take the time to know your soul, your angel (possibly a manifestation of your soul) will always be there with you
Check out the avatar
Why do people find this weird ? I never understand the lack of basic understanding in the world, It's there it's obvious, And yet people choose to ridicule it

Weirdo's huh, what can you do ?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Interesting story. One minor point, though: I'm not sure what you're saying when you use the word "recant" there. Can you elucidate a bit?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
When you recant a story you disavow a belief. By using it in that sentence in that way I was trying to show that I do not believe the book is true, I know. I long ago bridged the gap between faith and knowledge through via 1st hand experience not just this second hand story from my uncle.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2013 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join