It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DA14 Was Shot? (Video) Not here....out there!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I searched for this video here, but only found this thread that relates to something much closer to home.

Take a look.

What do you make of this?

edit on 17-2-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Great vid, thanks for posting.

Looks like it missed though.

CX.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Indeed.

So how far out is that? Could it have been us...or something else?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Question is, what do you think of this? Afterall, it is your thread. I call BS. This asteroid was NEVER a danger to the earth.

link   
You could be on to something. There was some speculation that there may be an attempt to direct this asteroid into hitting Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if it leaks out later on to have happened.

link   
It did look like it missed. What's interesting, is that if you think of a game a billiards, you can see how that asteroid moving through our system, could send other objects speeding our way by bumping.

Nice. Find.

Cirque.

CX

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Another thing....

It reminded me of the old footage of the shooting of a UFO in space, i thought at first that a shot projectile would be going faster than it appears there on that video of yours loam, but then again, i guess it would still be shifting pretty fast up there if it's the same speed of that asteroid.

The two just seem the same speed....i mean the asteroid and the projectile, so maybe a coincidental close pass of two asteroids?

CX.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The first video shows DA14 and a shooting star. Nothing to do with any man-made missile attempting to shoot it down. No mystery here.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
There was some speculation that there may be an attempt to direct this asteroid into hitting Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if it leaks out later on to have happened.

DA14 was a very well publicised event.
HEAPS of amateur astronomers have observed this and posted comments on various astronomy forum websites, together with a heap of photos and video.
If it was shot, if it was deflected, if its course was altered in any way at all, it would be observed by guys in their backyards.

If people got out from behind their keyboards and did some actual real life observing, they'd know this.

edit on 17-2-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

This was apparently real life observing footage from Spain....so what your explanation for the object?

CX.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Loam, Thanks for the clue in. Going back to take a second look.

That's a rush.

And honestly - we know there's some type of system already 'out there' to shoot these things (and other things down). So they took a practice shot - and failed...

peace

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Very possible that what the guy says is real. It almost looks like something was shot at it. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has the technology, but evidently they cannot hit the broad side of a barn.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just stumbled on the same video. Glad you posted it

This is something that absolutely needs to be considered because I suggested the asteroid was possibly nuked from jump-street.

I really feel we (whoever 'we' is) shot at this asteroid and miscalculated the fallout field and that's why an otherwise heroic and valiant deed went unannounced.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Originally posted by rickymouse
evidently they cannot hit the broad side of a barn.

A compelling reason to believe it was us and not them.

edit on 17-2-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
reply to post by loam

The first video shows DA14 and a shooting star. Nothing to do with any man-made missile attempting to shoot it down. No mystery here.

That is what I thought too.

There is no way to judge how close the 2 object are to each other is they? to me just looks like some more debris or a shooting star passing as D14 does.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Interesting possibilities...

Can't wait to see more reaction to this video around the net.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why is it so difficult for some to believe that NASA ( or some form of said agency) are years ahead of what they admit to us?

The reason why they keep it hushed is the advanced technology involved which they're NOT supposed to have according to our primitive science.

But we do believe they possess technology that would make Star Trek look like a day in the Flintstones life! They obtained this advanced technology from off-world beings and probably still continue to.

So it is not out of the question that there are space stations with space based weaponry on them that are in combat with who knows what!?

NASA is part of the government therefore they are a covert, clandestine and secretive agency. You know....for defense purposes against those 'terrorists' who seek to destroy us because of our freedoms!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by cybro
There was some speculation that there may be an attempt to direct this asteroid into hitting Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if it leaks out later on to have happened.

DA14 was a very well publicised event.
HEAPS of amateur astronomers have observed this and posted comments on various astronomy forum websites, together with a heap of photos and video.
If it was shot, if it was deflected, if its course was altered in any way at all, it would be observed by guys in their backyards.

If people got out from behind their keyboards and did some actual real life observing, they'd know this.

edit on 17-2-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Indeed. The idea that no one saw such attempt is hard to believe.
There are so many videos, photos of the event in the internet
www.universetoday.com...

edit on 17/2/13 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's believed NASA (or whomever) has been shooting at objects at least since the early 90's.
This is a very old and much talked about video of STS 48 capturing what appears to be someone firing at something (even though NASA debunkers want us to believe it is a dispersing ice particle caused by rocket thrust
)

So...if they were doing this over two decades ago, we can only imagine what they're doing now?

My question pertaining to OPs video is: if they seemingly missed the asteroid, are we to assume they finally locked, loaded, aimed and finally obliterated it?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
who ever tried to poke a joke at everyone with the bubble gum out the car window + physics is hugely mistaken.

You've clearly never spat gum out the front window with the back on open

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join