It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have always thought that this is what God's Voice would sound Like if he spoke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
(Just a postulation mind you)

Take all the Humans in the world, put them in one big room and simultaneously give them a block of text to read or a song to sing and the sound that would emanate would be what God's voice would sound like. It wouldn't be completely male, female, young or old.

Here are the closest examples I could find to what that particular sound would be like. The following Youtube videos consist of crowds of people all speaking in some manner (mostly singing) in unison.

There are more examples, but this should give you an idea of what I mean. Just wanted to post this as it was something I always thought was an interesting subject.

That and for some reason, when I hear crowds singing or speaking in unison like this, it always gives me the chills, not sure what that is about, but it's always a good feeling.
edit on 2/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I thought you were going to put up a James Earl Jones recital, or that one song where the guy yells "Lazarus, come forth" in a very loud voice (does anyone know that one, I'd like to hear it again and have never found out who does it. Thanks.)
edit on 17-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To me it would have to be something like this:

edit on 17/2/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Funny I always pictured god sounding like this for some reason .

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ever seen the comedy film Dogma, when She shows up and speaks and everyone has to cover their ears because it would kill you to hear Gods voice. Only in real life that would'nt help as the vibrations would just explode every single of your atom to pieces.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I came here expecting Morgan Freeman

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I second Morgan Freeman,

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

i always thought it would sound more like this.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If we got groups of people like the ones singing to their God "baseball" and have them pray such as in this format we could do soo much good in the world... you continue to full-fill your sinful desires

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Pretty close that one...I had forgotten about that part of the movie.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It would probably sound like some naggy woman IMO

The secretary from the ghost buster's movie, or a female gilbert godfrey.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
Ever seen the comedy film Dogma, when She shows up and speaks and everyone has to cover their ears because it would kill you to hear Gods voice. Only in real life that would'nt help as the vibrations would just explode every single of your atom to pieces.

Perfect, I was thinking this exact thing.

new topics

top topics

join