It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 1st Family and Vice Preident Relocate to Denver..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I found this on another conspiracy forum and thought It would be OK to post here..

Although I do not believe anything amiss it is still fun to speculate and this is a CT site afterall.. :-)

ASPEN — Michelle Obama and her daughters, Sasha and Malia, arrived Friday in Aspen to enjoy Presidents Day weekend.

Law-enforcement officials declined to discuss the first lady's plans for the short stay, but Pitkin County Sheriff Joe DiSalvo said that his agency will be providing assistance to the Secret Service during the visit. DiSalvo said his understanding is that Obama will leave town by Sunday.

Vice President Joe Biden also is visiting the area this week, with a short ski trip planned in Snowmass Village, according to published reports. Sgt. Brian Olson, of the Snowmass Village Police Department, declined to discuss the second-in-command's stay.
Link

I find it amusing that a woman married to the POTUS would spend presidents day weekend away from him lol

edit on 17-2-2013 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Relocate? Its a VISIT, they are NOT relocating anywhere.

You make it sound as if they are going to denver to get away from something where they were. Misleading title, no conspiracy, and I would not read too much into her being away from the president this weekend. Afterall, presidents day is not observed til monday correct?
edit on 17-2-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Relocate? Its a VISIT, they are NOT relocating anywhere.

I know lol. But they WOULD say that wouldnt they!!??

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Holy smokes!
They're on vacation - SKIING!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Aspen =/= Denver...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

What I find amusing is that in a time when our government has given us such an unrealistic deficit and most people are having to "tighten their belts" that rather than scaling back as a show of solidarity with us common folks our leaders and their families are living it up with expensive vacations. Way to set an example folks!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by EvanB

What I find amusing is that in a time when our government has given us such an unrealistic deficit and most people are having to "tighten their belts" that rather than scaling back as a show of solidarity with us common folks our leaders and their families are living it up with expensive vacations. Way to set an example folks!

Do you think Michelle Antoinette cares? Let em' eat cake. Well, diet cake.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is where they're relocating:

PENSMORE

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

Is that the little shack in Hawaii? Penmore?
a reference TO THE LIBERTY GRABBING LAWS HE PLANS TO GET PASSED?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's supposedly owned by a dude name Steven Huff, who was a CIA employee and got so filthy rich on a company he started (which is involved in intelligence gathering) shortly after leaving the CIA and is getting even filthier rich selling his wares to the government. Talk about conflict of interest.

It's located in SW Missouri. It is a fortress, using all sorts of bulletproof technology to supposedly be tornado-proof. It's also built to be self-sustaining (the ultimate prepper). He claims he picked the area because he could build without having to meet building codes because the technology is so new that it wouldn't be written into code yet. Part of that premise too, was that it was a private residence. That's debateable. There's quite a cave system around here because of the karst topology, and rumor has it that the mansion sits on top of a cave.

The place is huge. Bigger than the White House or Bill Gates' mansions.

It's always nice to know that our tax dollars are spent employing industrious people who go on to make themselves so wealthy by formulating companies while they're on the federal payroll and getting even richer selling their wares to their previous employer.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, it does not take a whole lot to figure out why she chose Aspen Colorado for her short visit. She wanted to be high up in the mountains up by the resort so she could partake in recent activities that are now legal. Like making snow angels in the snow and having a fun time.

I guess she could have gone to Washington State as well. Way high up at Snoqualmie pass. 3000 feet up. Nice place. Good view.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Sounds like nothing more than another Obama family vacation.

Are you under the influence of something?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by EvanB

Sounds like nothing more than another Obama family vacation.

Are you under the influence of something?

No mate Im stone cold sober for once lol..

As I said in my OP.. I absolutely do not think there is anything amiss.. Though do find it interesting that Biden and Michelle are vacationing together Whilst the golfer in cheif is in Florida.... ;-)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We all should know what's under Denver if you're a regular to conspiracy sites. I find this info highly interesting due to the fact that we had potential deadly meteor's flying our skies. If you research your brain and pull little " dots" out you might pull the one where NASA was telling all employee's to get their affairs in order and to prepare for possible huge disasters.

Saying again....I find this info interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So how many vacations does this make for the family together or serperate? and how much is this costing the US tax payers? last vacation or relocation for me has been almost 14 years ago when I visted the inlaws, can't even afford that pot to piss in, hence the saying "dirt poor"

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I find it amusing that a woman married to the POTUS would spend presidents day weekend away from him

When you are married to the POTUS, every day is President's Day. I don't see any issue here. it's a fun topic for loony conspiracy theorists though; enjoy!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Indeed. They do like their expensive vations on your tax dollars hey??? I just find it interesting that they are all there with the vice president at the same time.. Conviniently located near to some of the most secure locations on earth.. That.. And as someone else pointed out.. The infamous Denver airport...

Maybe something... Maybe nothing.. I also find it unusual for the POTUS to be vacationing in Florida for some reason..

Its always good to take interest in people of notes movements.. Especially with recent events.. Even if it maybe nothing..

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOtter
Aspen =/= Denver...

A bit of sanity, everyone else

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
According to this article, "George W. Bush spent 32 months at his ranch (490 days) or Camp David (487 days) — an average of four months away every year."

"POTUS Tracker, compiled by The Washington Post, shows that from January 2009 to October 31, 2012, Obama spent all or part of 72 vacation days in a variety of places, mostly Hawaii in the winter and Martha's Vineyard in the summer. That's about 10 weeks away in three-and-a-half years, hardly extravagant. Through May 18, according to data from CBS's Knoller, he also visited Camp David 22 times, spending all of part of 54 days there."

So actually... complaining about Obama's vacation time is much ado about nothing compared to Bush.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Obama is in Port St Lucie Fla at Wayne Huizengas place. He will be there til monday. Yesterday they had figter jets force a aircraft to land in Stuart because they came to close to the no fly zone. Fighter jets have done circles all weekend protecting the President.

This is where Obama is.
goo.gl...
edit on 17-2-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join