It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Dream From the Past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As of a couple of nights ago I was having a dream were I was actually being chased by many UFOs. I remember that no matter how much I tried their was no place that I was safe, they were everywhere. In the dream, Someone was driving in a convertable that I was in. We were all pointing at the UFOs scared other than the faces thats all I remember.

The strange part of this dream is that I had it when I was a little kid. Maybe I was in 4th or 5th grade. Back then in the same dream, I saw myself as an adult
. I don't really know if its possible to see yourself as an adult back when Im only around 10 or 11.

The only thing I do remember is the faces of the people in the convertable, in this dream I saw my face now, but back then I could not recognize the people.

I wonder if it's of events to come or that its just some weird coincidence that I saw my own face back when I was 10 or 11.

[Edited on 5/9/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
(or should I say nightmare), was after seeing that David Hasselhoff thing that William posted a while back, hehe.....

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The spirit is timeless, and dreams are definately spiritual stuff. Some people have more prophetic dreams than others, and to me it's not strange at all to see one self in an older form in dreams, just cool.

I have dreamt about UFOs a couple of times myself. In one dream me an a friend were driving (I even think it was a convertible) when we suddenly saw several lights in the sky. The UFOs looked like hot air balloons in shape, and the "balloons" were luminous shining in bright color. They landed behind the "oldies' home" (the place you end up when your old and have trouble taking care of yourself or simply feel lonely) and there I met three "aliens". They looked like humans, but they were childish in some way and quite strange, dressed in bright red overalls. I asked them how the UFOs worked and one of them went inside the "oldies' home" and came out with a large piece of paper he started writing and drawing on. The pen he used didn't work, but I could see what he had written when I held it up against the light after he had handed it over to me as you can read what someone has written on the paper below the original. He had drawn something that looked like a Sun with an "O" in the middle and rays coming out of it, like the typical Sun a child would draw, but the rays weren't lines, but large numbers, between ten and twenty digits or more each. When I had looked at the drawing for a while I wanted to ask more questions, but then they were all gone. Does anyone have a theory as to what on Earth (or above) this could mean? I've been thinking that it could be some kind of visualisation of gravity irregularities since the numbers weren't equal. That they took advantage of these irregularities to make their ships fly

In another dream I had a trip in one. This looked alot different from the other UFOs and had more the soucer shape and was all metal. There was a man shoing me around and he even gave me a peek below it. It was centered around some kind of engine or gravitational drive. Below the craft were some circular extentions that had patterns on them like inside our ears, like small valleys and hills in a special system. What on or above Earth could this be

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Your dream might be from a real experience only that your mind has munipulated it into what the dream was, you never know.

Dreams are the subconscience thoughts of what your conscience recelects.

In a way your subconscience is a second mind. Kind of like a backup system when the conscience is asleep or out-of-order. Your dream could have a very segnificant meaning, or maybe you where watching to many UFO shows before you went to sleep

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I had a dream of being chased by ufos before. It was strange and scary.

top topics

join