Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran confiscates Buddha statues to stop promotion of Buddhism

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

There is only one teaching of Islam whether you believe it or not and you cannot chop and change the teachings to suit your own will. If you do, then you are not practicing your religion properly.

Tell that to the extremist mulims that are waging war on anything that breathes that doesn't want to follow "their" brand of islam. so much for only one teaching of islam

That may be the case in your country, but in someone elses who hold their religious teachins in high regard its not the case. Now that may piss you off also but oh well, stiff bickys.

That's fine, let them do what they want in their own country and I for one will stay out of their business, but once they bring their infiltrating religion to Australia and start to peddle their trash and expect the average Aussie to bow down to their pretending friend then that's where they will have overstepped the mark

The point? Its the law in Iran, deal with it.

Yes, in Iran, not anywhere else in the world. Deal with that.

No-one has the right to tell other countries what to do either.

I couldn't agree more. But by the look of your replies over numerous threads, you have a passion for this invasive religion and don't seem to care if it sleezes its way into other countries under the banner of freedom of religion. shame is, once they have managed to gain a foothold, the freedom of religion will only apply if the religion is their religion. People will become slaves to this new religion in their own country

The constitution of Iran is based off Islamic law and values. Funnily enough though, they have a very similar political system to the USA. If the Iranian government are Tyrants then it doesn't say alot for the government of the United States. Maybe you should worry about your own backyard before you go pointing fingers at a country 20,000km away.

NO! there is one big difference, in western countries, people aren't forced to follow one specific religion or have to pay to be permitted to remain their.

I see that Aussie flag in your avatar and feel ashamed that it might be taken as representing Aussies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

What if under new leadership the Government decided to remove the Black Stone (The Kaaba)? To "prevent Islam from spreading". Would this be okay with you? If not, why not?

Is this the question ?

OK, How did you think that Iranian govt will remove Kaba ? (I should add that black stone is different thing. it is not Kaba)

No one will be able to remove it or some fate like Abrahe will come to them.It is written in Qur'an.

the people of elephant

Abrahe tried to destroy Kabe in the year that Muhammad (pbum) was born. The god sent some birds carrying special stones. And all the people were dead.

I ignored the question because I thought you were kidding or something.Iran has no illuminati or freemason serving it's main core.

So , it is not after something unholy and none religious.

But since this is conspiracy site , you may think that every thing has a conspiracy behind it.

And maybe you want to hear my answer to the question even it is not logical.

Then here it is.

If Iranian govt decides to destroy Kabe , I will not sit here and type these words. I will be outside and fighting.Because I am muslim , Kaba is connected to me religiously. But Budha statue is not.

I hope I have understood your question.

+

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Buddhism is not being attacked in Iran because no Buddhists are buying the statues, Muslims are. I see where Iran is coming from when it comes to Idols. If people don't like what they are doing, I'm sure they have the freedom to move to Myanmar or something where religious freedoms are of the highest standard in the world. Maybe Saudi Arabia will allow Buddha states and they can all move their if its sucj a crime against humanity

Are we not allowed to discuss it if we don't live in Iran?

No , you can. But OP doesn't want a discussion. She wants one way attack on Islam and Iran. She has been convinced and discussed many times , but she wants to continue what she has been doing.

I haven't seen any Iranian even talking about Budha statue being removed. But here people think that they are talking about a big issue and it is a big concern to Iranian people ,too.

The fact is that Iranian revolted in 1979 to stand against US superiority and intervention. There are many historic facts.

Whenever I come to this site. I agree that they were right and they should have done that.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by mideast

Muhammad's (pbuh) first step was to destroy the idols which were stored in Kaba (the cube which Muslims circle around.) He did what ecactly other prophets would have done in that place.

So , Iranian govt is stopping people from worshiping idols

People should be able to worship whatever they want. I can't believe someone actually wants to force people to be a certain religion. Shameful.

And those who have problem with that , would have problem with Moses who destroyed the golden cow statue.

I do have a problem with Moses doing that. He was a tyrannical bully. If they wanted to worship the calf he should have let them.

Freedom of religion......

You are not as powerful and as wise as Pharaoh.

and yet you stand against Moses after more than 3000 years.

Isn't it enough time to learn ?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I suspect there is more to just confiscating of Buddha statues by Iran.

1. It is a WELL KNOWN fact that the persian apostate infidel leader Khameni has sent his revolutionary guards and hizbollah terrorists around the world to destabilised nations. Just google for it and you will find those terrorists even in once peaceful states, not just in gulf states, caught with documents and even explosive caches in warehouses. Thailand, Kenya and many more were not spared.

2. Recently around the world, there seems to a rise in attacks on Buddhism in once peaceful nations by islamists, such as thailand and sri lanka, driving the mostly peaceful buddhists to anger, and worst, some amongst them claimed to be buddhists and were fighting back. What is being staged?

3. Many will claim that it is the salufists islamists whom were responsible for those attacks on Buddhists, Shias, Christians and other religions.

But one must not be misled. That persian apostate Khameni claims to be a shia and blasphemously heap a title upon himself as the Supreme Spritual Leader (even prophet Muhammad would not use that title on himself during his time ), hates sunnis and equally hated in return for centuries, and yet, he could smile like a snake when he made used of Hamas and the long suffering palestinians to serve his cause - keep sunni brothers killing sunni brothers and others in the world while he builds up wealth, power and might.

Fortunately, that manipulation finally ended when Hamas woke up and saw how made used they had been, as they watch fellow sunni syrians being systematically slaughtered by Khameni's puppet - Assad in Syria.

Thus, it is not below that persian apostate Khameni through his terrorist dogs manipulating uneducated simple sunni minds to be responsible for the attacks upon Buddhists and nations, to stir up religion chaos, the way he had done to the once peaceful gulf states whereby shias and sunnis lived in peace together only years back.

Life is NOT a chess game. There are innocent lives involved. May he and his dogs stop...or be stopped.
edit on 22-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
double post.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
Tell that to the extremist mulims that are waging war on anything that breathes that doesn't want to follow "their" brand of islam. so much for only one teaching of islam.

Its no different to Western governments forcing democracy down the throats of the world through war and funding Extremists. You know why they are waging wars don't you? Because you are in their territory and they want you out.

That's fine, let them do what they want in their own country and I for one will stay out of their business, but once they bring their infiltrating religion to Australia and start to peddle their trash and expect the average Aussie to bow down to their pretending friend then that's where they will have overstepped the mark

Imagine if they brought the true teachings of Islam to Austraila, what you see here now is just a version which can be tolerated in a Western country. You haven't seen s***.

Yes, in Iran, not anywhere else in the world. Deal with that.

Ok.

I couldn't agree more. But by the look of your replies over numerous threads, you have a passion for this invasive religion and don't seem to care if it sleezes its way into other countries under the banner of freedom of religion. shame is, once they have managed to gain a foothold, the freedom of religion will only apply if the religion is their religion. People will become slaves to this new religion in their own country.

What do you know about the teachings? Probably nothing. Why don't you grab a coffee, go read a few verses from the Koran and tell me how its any different to a Bible or something? Of course there are some extremists who do not practice their religion properly but that doesn't mean every Muslim and their Koran are evil people.

NO! there is one big difference, in western countries, people aren't forced to follow one specific religion or have to pay to be permitted to remain their.

I see that Aussie flag in your avatar and feel ashamed that it might be taken as representing Aussies.

I'm ashamed of ignorant a/holes also who don't know the first thing about anothers religion/culture because they let their lying media decide for them without doing some research themselves.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I think some people are just jealous because while Iran are serving justice, their own government are giving the same criminals bonus packages

4 Banksters in Iran get death penalty

I love it when people quote the so called crimes against Christians etc because what they fail to tell you is that the same rules applies to Persians. Its a harsh law but an effective one and I think we could learn a few things from it in our countries.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

1. It is a WELL KNOWN fact that the persian apostate infidel leader Khameni

Salam

I see you were banned and now your back.

This reminds me of treacherous iranians who turn back on Iranian people and serve US boses. Their job is to kiss the bosses on the hands in front of the camera.

Who did you get back ?

Here is more help.
edit on 22-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Salam

I see you were banned and now your back.

This reminds me of treacherous iranians who turn back on Iranian people and serve US boses. Their job is to kiss the bosses on the hands in front of the camera.

Who did you get back ?

Here is more help.
edit on 22-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Despite your ingrained hatred of me to the point of delusion that I was even ever banned, I hold no ill feelings towards you, even if you are a puppet to Khameni. You have your reasons for survival to do so here and elsewhere in other nicks and thus your willingness to suspend truths and realities.

I have only compassion for you, that you may wake up one day like Hamas did and slowly realizing realities of the world we share, than the delusions that Khameni had fed and fool them and you with. I'll bet that you believed the hangings of the bankers, who knew the PM Ahmed on closed levels,whom the apostate Khameni had a lovers fallout now, is just a coincidence. Trump up charges are often easily made, more so with worldwide anger against bankers. Apostate Khameni is the devil incarnate, but certainly no fool.

It is your life and choice. and only you alone can live it, not me to live it for you. Butt kissing your beloved blasphemous Khameni's ass and fooling others to your illusions will not save you for what is comming soon. Take care.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

This about sums it up. After reading this email, my only question to you is: are you one of the silent majority or one of the slime fanatic minority. Re I should read the rubbish written in the koran, tried that but the garbage it espoused made me feel like like vomiting so had to stop. It, like the bible is terror wrapped in fluffy half truths and double meanings

An interesting email I received is below

"This is a message, which will be pilloried by many as an attack on race or religion, when it is not. This is about terrorists attempting to take control from peaceful citizens as has happened throughout history. The silent majority has got to wake up!

This is by far the best explanation of the current Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear; not long; easy to understand; and well worth the read. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist. A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march.

It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.

It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill.

It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.

It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rapevictims and homosexuals.

It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' in every atrocious chapter of history has been cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant ...

China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a war mongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

The vocal minority always overwhelms the silent majority and, because of their silence, makes them irrelevant. Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up because, like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun. Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes thisemail without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late. Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too ... while the Lord's Prayer was removed (considered offensive).

The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

And we are silent

I guess this also ties back to your defence of muzzies marching on 9/11 doesn't it. I know I am an a/hole as you quite eloquently (sp?) called me, but at least I can see this insidious (sp?) religion for what it really is. And don't play the "well look at {insert your preferred religion here} card because imo they are all pathetic.

Also, you proved my point when you mentioned :

Imagine if they brought the true teachings of Islam to Austraila, what you see here now is just a version which can be tolerated in a Western country. You haven't seen s***.

imo you have shown your true colours and they sure aren't the red white and blue of the Aussie flag.

If you don't want to put your full heart and soul behind our fantastic country, go crawl back to the ME and play in the sand box with your fanatical muzzie mates, you're not welcome here, doesn't even matter if you were born here, but by your many threaded attitude, it would be hard to imagine that you were, but if so, imo you're a top candidate for a home grown, future, no, scratch that, present problem

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hey, I don't know what dimension your living in but have you seen the State of the USA? One signature and that country turns into NAZI Germany. You think Islamic Extremists are bad, why don't you take a look at the liberties your government are taking off you everyday?

Do you really want to know why Islamic Extremists are running rampant across the world? The USA created them and then they turned on the West. Osama Bin Laden wanted US Miliary bases off what he called the Holyland. You make it sound as though Islamic Extremists are just killing for nothing, your wrong, imagine China invading your country, would you sit back and get rammed up the butt or would you fight back whether the Chinese called you a Christian Extremist or not? The Extremists are a creation of the West. Check out the Afghan war back in the 80's. Anyway, what does Iran have to do with these mongrels? You do know that Al-Qaeda has never dealt with Iran ever? You do understand that the Bin Ladens and the Bush family were business partners? Who are the terrorists again? Do some research..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The other thing you should understand is that we are pulling the same crap in Syria. Because the leader doesn't meet the requirements of the West, we get the Saudi dogs to send in Islamic fanatics and start killing innocent women and children. But we are so against Extremists, aren't we? Do you realise that the Saudi regime is the most ruthless in the world? Do you know what the Saudis done in the Bahrainian uprising? Iran are saints compared to some of the other rubbish floating around in the Middle East and that includes that rogue crybaby state Israel.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

imo you have shown your true colours and they sure aren't the red white and blue of the Aussie flag.

If you don't want to put your full heart and soul behind our fantastic country, go crawl back to the ME and play in the sand box with your fanatical muzzie mates, you're not welcome here, doesn't even matter if you were born here, but by your many threaded attitude, it would be hard to imagine that you were, but if so, imo you're a top candidate for a home grown, future, no, scratch that, present problem

Oh we have a patriot that will defend the flag until he drops. I bet your one of those morons who puts little flags out the window of your car Australia day and paints them on your face also. Grow up, Your fantastic country is becoming a facist state... My ancestors fought for your country and if they seen the state of it today, they would be disgusted. Whos not welcome here? Why don't you piss off and take that foreign Prome Minister with you.
edit on 22-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Despite your ingrained hatred of me to the point of delusion that I was even ever banned, I hold no ill feelings towards you, even if you are a puppet to Khameni. You have your reasons for survival to do so here and elsewhere in other nicks and thus your willingness to suspend truths and realities.

Take a look at the way you speak about Iran and then you will see delusional. The truth is Iran aren't full of bs, they get things done. Can't say the same for the West who fund Extremists and then blame them also..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

"I" fought for this country you wet behind the ears little %$$%$, but NOT so that some pathetic religion can walk in and take over. Telling me to piss off makes me shake in my boots (NOT). Once you face your enemy and know that only one of you will walk away, it gives you a new understanding on why you are doing what you are doing. But you don't know that do you. Pathetic!

Your comments and attitude demonstrate to me that there are certain groups that should not have been allowed togt a foothold in Australia. sounds more and more like you are fromIran. If so, just get out of Australia. And re fighting for this great country, I would be happy to once again eliminate those that want to bring it down. But only up close and personal. There is not as much enjoyment in simply using a bullet when compared to the smell of someone who has just realised that this is the very last minute that they will be experiencing.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

"I" fought for this country you wet behind the ears little %$$%$, but NOT so that some pathetic religion can walk in and take over. Telling me to piss off makes me shake in my boots (NOT). Once you face your enemy and know that only one of you will walk away, it gives you a new understanding on why you are doing what you are doing. But you don't know that do you. Pathetic!

Where? I don't see nobody threatening let alone attacking Australia.. If anything, you waltzed into someone elses country and call it defending yours. That doesn't make sense, does it? I have never felt threatened by any Muslim in this country.

Your comments and attitude demonstrate to me that there are certain groups that should not have been allowed togt a foothold in Australia. sounds more and more like you are fromIran. If so, just get out of Australia. And re fighting for this great country, I would be happy to once again eliminate those that want to bring it down. But only up close and personal. There is not as much enjoyment in simply using a bullet when compared to the smell of someone who has just realised that this is the very last minute that they will be experiencing.

Unfortunetly for you, My family have been in Australia for roughly 200 years and we have a Scottish/Irish background. No I'm not Iranian but I'll be damned if I back a bunch of NAZI a/holes who get their pleasure out of invading countries and killing swarms of people because of a minority of Extremist Muslims. With that, send money to another country and fund them at the same time.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Re extremists, go back and read what Dr Tanya had to say. It's the extremists that are running the show re the muslim religion. And all of your empathy for them is imo very misplaced. The whole premise behind the muslim religion (and any religion for that matter) is to spread across the whole world.

Re your heritage, there's nothing more to say except glad your not one of my kids

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Re extremists, go back and read what Dr Tanya had to say. It's the extremists that are running the show re the muslim religion. And all of your empathy for them is imo very misplaced. The whole premise behind the muslim religion (and any religion for that matter) is to spread across the whole world.

So what does Democracy come under? Aren't you fighting to spread that across the world against the will of some countries and their people? Religion is so bad but somes ideology is good enough to destroy peoples lives in the Middle East? Where did you serve? Timor chasing tribal idiots with pee shooters?

Re your heritage, there's nothing more to say except glad your not one of my kids

I agree. But my kids can travel back to Europe when ever they choose to. The benefits of marrying a Brit with dual citizenship hey. I'm glad I'm not your kid.
edit on 23-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join