It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Washington...Anyone Hear The Trumpets Last Night??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse we call home.
Refreshments [Diet Mountain Dew] and fingerfoods are available on the veranda

Please no flash photography, The Natives think it's bad Ju Ju

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

The time is 6:47 on Tuesday 2/19/13. Haverhill, Massachusetts. Complete cloud cover and raining. I just went outside for a cigarette and for the duration of my smoke (5 to 10 minutes) that grumbling sound was there. Not just there, but everywhere with no logical pattern.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by madmanj

The time is 6:47 on Tuesday 2/19/13. Haverhill, Massachusetts. Complete cloud cover and raining. I just went outside for a cigarette and for the duration of my smoke (5 to 10 minutes) that grumbling sound was there. Not just there, but everywhere with no logical pattern.

The odd thing is, it is cloudy here in WA pretty much everyday for 9 months out of the year (so it would seem). I don't ALWAYS hear the noise, and I can tell when it is an airplane because the sound disappears after a minute or two. This sound was definitely not an airplane.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: madmanj

I heard the exact same thing - I live in Boston though. I heard it in the Fall of 2015. I was on a playground with over 70 children and at least 6 other adults and the most disturbing thing was that only 1 other child and myself seem to have heard it - it was so loud we ducked. I thought for sure something was going to crash into us and there was nothing there
edit on 9-4-2016 by KTemplar because: Autocorrect

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join