It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. Ball of Fire Over San Francisco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted yet so here you go.

Something was seen over San Francisco, probably a meteor but who knows.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Good find
Is it just me or are natural events on a major escalation at the moment ?
I posted another piccie for you by the way

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

5000 to 300 mph .. that some deceleration to say the least ..am i wrong or is that disbelief/sarcasm evedent in the showman voice?

funbox

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Its a Meteor from October 2012 , there's probably a thread around about it being a downed spaceship in a prelude to the Alien war of 21/12/2012 but it is just a Meteor

edit on 17-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

there cannot be .. you would have posted in it already .

funBox

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
gees, whats with all the fireballs lately?

russia, cuba, japan, the U.S.

are we passing through a debris field?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
gees, whats with all the fireballs lately?

russia, cuba, japan, the U.S.

are we passing through a debris field?

I have not yet to see a link, video, picture, or anything besides a few threads stating this that started on the 14-15. So can anyone provide any solid evidence and not an old video. My sister lives near San Francisco and heard nothing, saw nothing, not from her own perspective, or anyone she has talked with or over heard, and not on the news. Maybe this video is of that event, but I'm almost certain I have watched that before, months ago.

Edit: I am talking of the meteors over Cuba, Japan, Canada, the US; not the Russian meteorite. That one took place.
edit on 2/17/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Seems like we are being bombarded at the moment with meteors or balls of light. Good find

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

Here ya go

‘Ball Of Fire’ Lights Up San Francisco Skies

by KREX News Room
by Jacklyn Thrapp

Story Created: Feb 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM MST
(
Story Updated: Feb 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM MST )

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (AP) The American Meteor Society says it received nearly three dozen reports of a fireball streaking across the sky over Northern California last night.

Operations manager Mike Hankey says, based on the reports, it was likely a fairly common meteor, and not a major event.

However, the reports came just hours after a meteor exploded over Russia, injuring more than 1,000 people, and an asteroid passed relatively close to Earth.

www.krextv.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One for the money. Battle of SF. No different from Battle of LA. Foo Fighters back then. Engineered reverse from craft falling in the Sea of Japan. Are the Japanese gearing up again? Pearl Harbor 2. And then the Castro District. By the way. I am referring to the craft Foo Fighter. Not the band named after the craft. After their namesake. What do they know that they aren't telling us? Is Dave Grohl disinfo?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dougc411
One for the money. Battle of SF. No different from Battle of LA. Foo Fighters back then. Engineered reverse from craft falling in the Sea of Japan. Are the Japanese gearing up again? Pearl Harbor 2. And then the Castro District. By the way. I am referring to the craft Foo Fighter. Not the band named after the craft. After their namesake. What do they know that they aren't telling us? Is Dave Grohl disinfo?

can i have some of your crack?

dont you think its more likely that its debris from DA-14... or small followers of that NEO? (or precursors really)
its far more likely that DA-14 was once bigger and some smaller fragments are running ahead of it..

hell its even more likely that someone shot it up before it was too close, or even as it was closer than japanese super ufo fleets....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

its far more likely that DA-14 was once bigger and some smaller fragments are running ahead of it..

It's very unlikely that it had anything to do with DA14. This fireball occurred after DA14 had passed.

Such fireballs are not uncommon. We've averaged 8 a day in the US so far this year.
www.amsmeteors.org...

edit on 2/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by okamitengu

It's very unlikely that it had anything to do with DA14. This fireball occurred after DA14 had passed.

Such fireballs are not uncommon. We've averaged 8 a day in the US so far this year.
www.amsmeteors.org...

edit on 2/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

you may be right, but its more likely than japanese UFO warplanes and pearl harbour 2!

thanks for the link phage.

new topics

top topics

join