It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Important Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I made this point in one of the other Anonymous so you are dreamy and hx0ring the matrix ¿

I find it just as disturbing that the script kiddies of the world both think you need multiple people to launch a DDoS and that anything Anonymous, NGDZ, iCE (not really the same but I was looking t my old ansi animations so I thought I would add them in!) does is beyond reproach.

All the people that follow blindly are no better than what they claim to exploit. Yah the people in those groups have the courage to act , in whatever way they can,on what their definition of right and wrong is . Just because they say something is bad or wrong doesn't make it so. Please let me know why it is ok for someone to be judge, jury and executioner as long as they leave "Expect us"

It's ok though the people that think see terms like LOIC or nmap and get all excited thinking Morpheus and Trinity are running around out there protecting the good of everyone can keep thinking that.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I had a huge beef with them from the get go. DoS is a BS move, you can't really be preaching about how you want a free and open net only to turn around and try to shutdown the sites you don't agree with.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenArrow

if they were kidnapped how did they report their own kidnapping.....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by King Seesar

Anonymous came before 4 chan bro, its cool I don't expect you to know anything about it.

I'll quote Wikipedia.......It states the follwing "Anonymous (used as a mass noun) is a loosely associated hacktivist group. It originated in 2003 on the imageboard 4chan"

Link........en.wikipedia.org...(group)

Now if you are talking about the early roots or groups that did hacktivism before they became Anonymous then joined 4Chan and maybe influenced the other members to become a unit called Anonymous then we agree...

But everyone knows that this version of Anonymous originated on 4Chan...

Also your picture of Dr WIll Kirby winner of Big Brother 2 in your avatar is pretty cool lol he's the second best player ever to play the game!!!!

edit on 20-2-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
I made this point in one of the other Anonymous so you are dreamy and hx0ring the matrix ¿

I find it just as disturbing that the script kiddies of the world both think you need multiple people to launch a DDoS and that anything Anonymous, NGDZ, iCE (not really the same but I was looking t my old ansi animations so I thought I would add them in!) does is beyond reproach.

All the people that follow blindly are no better than what they claim to exploit. Yah the people in those groups have the courage to act , in whatever way they can,on what their definition of right and wrong is . Just because they say something is bad or wrong doesn't make it so. Please let me know why it is ok for someone to be judge, jury and executioner as long as they leave "Expect us"

It's ok though the people that think see terms like LOIC or nmap and get all excited thinking Morpheus and Trinity are running around out there protecting the good of everyone can keep thinking that.

You make some good points, Anonymous caught wind on 4Chan and recruited people from that site to start this movement and like i said on a earlier post 4Chan posters were one of the for fathers that employed the tactic of gangstalking and were doing this to innocent people before they were doing this to people who they perceived were evil or doing sadistic stuff...

Plus your spot on even though at there root cause i believe in what there doing having groups like this scaring the powers that be is a good thing, it keeps them worried and on there toes, but your right some companies or causes should not be bothered by Anonymous just like you said who made them judge jury and executioner...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenArrow

If that is a Guy Fawkes mask in the video, Anonymous picked a symbol of the conspiracy itself to hide behind, so either they are ignorant, or the creator of the video is admitting that he is part of the conspiracy. Of course, ignorance about the identity of the terrorist “V” is widespread, so I suppose it is necessary to give the creator of the video some benefit of the doubt, but it was still a poor choice. Before anyone embraces any “V for Vendetta” symbolism, they should take a walk down the Via Dolorosa. “V” is there and he is preceded by Evey (or IV) and followed by the “mask” or “veil” itself known as “Christ”.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
so any video with a Guy Fawkes mask is a legit annon video now?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Another government campaign to disguise the truth.

Their agents are required to replace the word jew with some boogey man. "Illuminati", "Terrorists", "reptilians","UFOs", "the elite".

Here is how you can tell. No normal person would spread stories of people being abducted etc. because it is illegal to "yell fire in a theater". If you were to believe Anon was real, you would have to think that most of them have families...where are the families now? If a girl goes missing in the states there are red alerts and you hear about it for days.

It's scary that the government puts this much effort into fake conspiracy theories.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join