Anonymous - Important Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Yea i don't doubt that some kidnappings took place, after all Anonymous has came after a bunch of groups including the Mexican Mafia, Scientology, big corporations, multiple governments, Illuminati, so the fact that people from Anonymous were kidnapped shouldn't really surprise people, however if they were kidnapped by a remnant of the Bavarian Illuminati or the one labled to The Powers That Be who knows????

But you left out the part where all of their "attacks" were ultimately failures. Their whole idea of doing something does not extend beyond making a video that is designed to recruit the dimwitted into downloading point and click DDoS programs that do nothing besides bring a website down which is normally back up before it gets public attention. Anonymous is nothing but a collective failure of individuals.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Total fail. HOAX, no doubt about it.
Oh, and please stop refering to 'them' as the 'elite'. They are not elite in any way, shape or form. They are the bottom of the human race, not the top.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I heard reports that members of the Mexican Mafia did kidnap members from Anonymous sometime ago for publishing names of members of said group...

Plus look at it this way these hacks on sites of big corporations do indeed cost these companies BIG money so why not kidnap a few members to ruin the whole group for good? not really that far fetched if these compaines know they can get away with it, like you said most of the good hackers are gone from Anonymous why not just finish the group once and for all? Not to mention all the headaches they give different governments no mater how minor it still is a problem why not some people from there?

Like i said if the kidnappings took place getting the info out to the public no mater who did them is necessary..

edit on 18-2-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I heard reports that members of the Mexican Mafia did kidnap members from Anonymous sometime ago for publishing names of members of said group...

lol no you have it backwards. Supposedly an "anon" was kidnapped and then anonymous threatened to "expose" members of the Zetas. Then anons looked up who the Zeta actually were and found that they had people that actually knew computers better than anonymous and they saw that people within the zeta organization have used actual computer skills to track down bloggers online. So anonymous, being anonymous by name only collectively shat their pants when they realized that they really were just a bunch of script kiddies with no idea on how to actually mask their identity.
So as you can see Anonymous is really powerless against anyone, they are not hackers and they are not revolutionaries by any means. Hell, they are not even really script kiddies as that would be a step up for them.

Plus look at it this way these hacks on sites of big corporations do indeed cost these companies BIG money

lol hacks? No, a DDoS attack is not a "hack" its point and click. If you can open a file you can run it. Please tell me, exactly what Big corporations has anonymous taken on? And about how much money has it cost them? They have had a bunch of failed attacks on "big corporations" but at the end of the day anonymous is still nothing.

Like i said if the kidnappings took place getting the info out to the public no mater who did them is necessary..

There are no kidnappings happening. Anonymous is all for exposure and leaking info- except when it actually matters. Anonymous is just a big pile of fail, there would be no point in kidnapping them.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sorry, OP, but that vid wasn't even almost interesting.

I haven't read the rather long copy / paste on the last page yet. Maybe I will later, if bored, but I'm reluctant after the content of that video.

As has been pointed out, it sounds different than a lot of the other anon vids and posts. Not nearly as well-worded and intelligent, for one. Also, has anyone heard anonymous refer to themselves, individually, as "anons?" I've heard others use this term, just can't recall if I've heard them use it in any "official" vids or publications.

But more importantly, the content of the video is a LIE . I don't know this for a fact, of course, but I very strongly suspect it. Someone with a lot of power would not need to threaten some hackers to take down some youtube vids, for one. That is a huge logical flaw. And I don't think they would abduct someone for that reason, either. Further, if a group like the illuminati were to threaten someone, I doubt that person would proceed to go and publish that information. They'd be too busy defecating on themselves. On top of that, I'm not sure I've ever seen or heard of an anonymous video talking about "The Illuminati." Maybe I just missed it. But I am pretty sure a group like The Illuminati wouldn't care about yet another video talking about them.... unless it had some pretty ground-breaking information. In which case, such a video would likely spread, no?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans Anonymous is all for exposure and leaking info- except when it actually matters. Anonymous is just a big pile of fail, there would be no point in kidnapping them.

You have a right to express your opinion which is fine. However, I think you may be short changing or misrepresenting Anon to some degree here. Keeping in mind the fact that Anon is a huge collective of mostly ineffective quasi hacker script kiddies, there have been some meaningful actions by at least some semi knowledgeable members. Mostly in the form of information being released to the public to expose corruption. Sometimes just in retaliation against an oppressive group and their actions toward respected Anon members or friends.

While this may not be on par with David vs. Goliath or Neo vs. Agent Smith, it is however a potentially dangerous action by ordinary people who at least have the courage to act. Plus, it is very real and the consequences if caught are very real too. Perhaps, you're being a bit harsh in your judgement by trivializing their accomplishments with their failures. Personally, I think at least some actions by some members have been worth it, in some way or another. After all, what have you done that is so great that allows you to sit in judgement of others??? It's not easy to stand against such a mighty oppressor, but they do and they do it Anonymously(sorta). In some way, although be it unconventional, this does show integrity.

Just my opinion though, take it or leave it.
edit on 19-2-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I don't know whats worse?
A guy in a mask or the guys behind the curtain?
Both seem like bad options

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Perhaps, you're being a bid harsh in your judgement by trivializing their accomplishments with their failures. Personally, I think at least some actions by some members have been worth it, in some way or another.

Exactly what great accomplishments are we talking about here?

Anonymous is a giant failure there is no two ways about it. Its a fact. What people like to do is confuse what anonymous is and what they have actually done with the idea of anonymous and what people think they have done. Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy of their actions, they claim to want an open free internet but the second they come across something they don't like their first (and only) action is to silence their opposition through DDoS. While every program and method for a free and open web has come from other hacker groups and not anonymous.
simply put, anonymous is the MTV of the hacking community. Something that is stupid and fed to the gullible in place of the actual thing people are looking for.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by mOjOm

Perhaps, you're being a bid harsh in your judgement by trivializing their accomplishments with their failures. Personally, I think at least some actions by some members have been worth it, in some way or another.

Exactly what great accomplishments are we talking about here?

Anonymous is a giant failure there is no two ways about it. Its a fact. What people like to do is confuse what anonymous is and what they have actually done with the idea of anonymous and what people think they have done. Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy of their actions, they claim to want an open free internet but the second they come across something they don't like their first (and only) action is to silence their opposition through DDoS. While every program and method for a free and open web has come from other hacker groups and not anonymous.
simply put, anonymous is the MTV of the hacking community. Something that is stupid and fed to the gullible in place of the actual thing people are looking for.

Anonymous dumps US State Dept database

Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort'

Anonymous posts over 4000 U.S. bank executive credentials

Anonymous Hacks The U.S. Federal Reserve

Anonymous hackers release video of football stars bragging about rape

Security Experts Weigh in on Bush Email Hack

That last one I just find amusing!!! Also, I never said what they do is "So Great" as you put it. Just that at least they, or some of them anyway, are doing what little they can actually do since they don't actually have any real power to do much else.

Again, what have you done to expose the tyranny that resides throughout everything in today's world that is so special that it allows you to slam others for trying to stand up against oppression???

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Anonymous dumps US State Dept database

They "claimed" not to mention there was nothing in that leak that was not openly available on the site its self and wikileaks. I did find this amusing from that article

"...You don't see us going around censoring everything that is inappropriate or we do not like...

Which is funny because that is exactly what they do.

Feds stumbling after Anonymous launches 'Operation Last Resort'

Same song and dance, they DoS'd a site and threatened to release "decryption keys" a bunch of blah blah blah- they just took a website down- what epic change!!!!

Anonymous posts over 4000 U.S. bank executive credentials

More fail, they "released" a list of names and no passwords... My hack-o-meter just went off the charts.

Anonymous Hacks The U.S. Federal Reserve

Again, they didn't really do anything if you read the article.

Security Experts Weigh in on Bush Email Hack

That last one I just find amusing!!! Also, I never said what they do is "So Great" as you put it. Just that at least they, or some of them anyway, are doing what little they can actually do since they don't actually have any real power to do much else.

Of course you found it amusing it was not anonymous...it was Guccifer.

Again, what have you done to expose the tyranny that resides throughout everything in today's world that is so special that it allows you to slam others for trying to stand up against oppression???

lol wut? You think I would admit to anything on a forum like this? You really don't know jack do you?
Anonymous has done nothing to "expose tyranny". Notice how they supposedly "hacked" everything and "leaked" all these dox, yet they have managed to produce nothing?
You clearly don't know much about anonymous or any other hacking groups.
Please in all sincerity, educate yourself.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

[SNIPPED]
edit on 19-2-2013 by Rising Against because: Links removed by staff.

oops guess you can't link to information
edit on 19-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

lol wut? You think I would admit to anything on a forum like this? You really don't know jack do you?

Uh huh. In other words you've done nothing. Nothing other than attack me personally and insult me simply for asking you a question. Good form sir.

Anonymous has done nothing to "expose tyranny". Notice how they supposedly "hacked" everything and "leaked" all these dox, yet they have managed to produce nothing?
You clearly don't know much about anonymous or any other hacking groups.
Please in all sincerity, educate yourself.

They produce some awareness. They produce some resistance. Again, what they Produce and it's value is debatable. They are at least doing something, which is more than I can say for most people.

Again, with the judgements!! Your arrogance is an impressive display. Interesting how much just a stranger with a difference of opinion shakes up your comfy little world you have created for yourself.

Anyway, like I said in my first post, you're welcome to your opinion. I don't hold the same opinion, although, I see where you're coming from. Not a big deal IMO. Hardly worth discussing actually. Especially if it means having you insult me personally. So I'm done with you...Live well.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Uh huh. In other words you've done nothing. Nothing other than attack me personally and insult me simply for asking you a question. Good form sir.

Insult you? No, I was pointing out the obvious. Only idiots brag online. Notice how anonymous seems to be the only group that routinely gets arrested? You know why? I'll give you a hint, its not because they are "anonymous" and are really good at what they do.

They produce some awareness. They produce some resistance. Again, what they Produce and it's value is debatable. They are at least doing something, which is more than I can say for most people.

Awareness and resistance? More like nothing and nothing. Did people really have no idea that the Fed exsisted before anonymous "hacked" them and released nothing?

Again, with the judgements!! Your arrogance is an impressive display. Interesting how much just a stranger with a difference of opinion shakes up your comfy little world you have created for yourself.

What in the world are you talking about?

Anyway, like I said in my first post, you're welcome to your opinion. I don't hold the same opinion, although, I see where you're coming from. Not a big deal IMO. Hardly worth discussing actually. Especially if it means having you insult me personally. So I'm done with you...Live well.

In otherwords, I shot down pretty much everything you said. And you take my pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about as some kind of insult. I meant it when I said educate yourself, I even provided links for you to start with.

This is kind of "awareness" and "resistance" anonymous raises. Misinformed people who have not the slightest clue about anything. Its just so funny to see people supporting and even pretending to know about hacking and anonymous. It would be like me saying I know about music because I watch MTV. People are so blinded by the idea of anonymous and are ignorant about hacking in general that they just don't see it.
Its not a matter of opinion its a matter of facts, you have an opinion and I have facts.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
im more wary of anonymous than the so called Illuminati ..same agenda different club

never trust a dude in a mask

Yea, that mantra at the end that they "don't forgive" and "don't forget" is pretty creepy. You have to be pretty screwed up not to be willing or able to forgive someone.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

God i can't believe your making me defend Anonymous, anyway let me attack this from a few different angles first the origins of Anonymous as we know came from the website 4Chan which is a horrible vile website that encourages bad behavior and you could make a case that 4Chan were the originators of some aspects that are known today as gang stalking or gas lighting because they did this to people and at first innocent people and then other people saw that the tactic as vile as it was had merit for what ever twisted thing they wanted to use it for and took if from them...

Then the people at 4Chan finally realized some of the stuff they were doing was pure evil so they took another rout and only gang stalked people who were doing horrible things like throwing puppies into a river killing them and stuff like that and then they took it one step further and decided they would do what they could to fight injustices from every angle and then boom Anonymous was born.....

Now here's what you must understand about Anonymous first off any group like this that has any type of power even as little as you think they do gets continental pro on there arse no mater what, so continental pro is already breathing down there neck and there is a few reasons for this, first you are right there are better hacker groups out there that blow Anonymous out of the water however Anonymous did in a sense mass market the whole hacktivist thing in a very main stream MTV like way such as you said and i'm sure other hacker groups.. better hacker groups got there idea from Anonymous just on the sheer noise they were making even if the media was over doing it...

So just because Anonymous is so big and populer makes them a threat maybe a different kind of threat then one would imgaine but i reckon a threat none the less....

Also government officials do not like to be played for fools even if they are simple stupid DDoS attacks it still gets main stream news and that still makes the government look bad plus all the media attention given to these hacks also annoys the government...

Also if one of the Anon's was kidnapped by the Zetas it does show you that a Anon could be kidnapped for something...

Just my three cents on things....
edit on 19-2-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Don't mean to be a smartass but if members of the anonymous group are being abducted doesn't that mean ...well their not very anonymous at all?Also being tech savvy wouldn't at least one of these abductees caught something on a security cam?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Awareness and resistance? More like nothing and nothing. Did people really have no idea that the Fed exsisted before anonymous "hacked" them and released nothing?

Nothing huh...So you're saying they have had ZERO results as far as bringing information to the public and ZERO results as far as being a resistance group??? Well, let's just see how FLAT OUT WRONG YOU ARE.

Beginning with 2008, the Anonymous collective became increasingly associated with collaborative, international hacktivism. They undertook protests and other actions in retaliation against anti-digital piracy campaigns by motion picture and recording industry trade associations. Actions credited to "Anonymous" were undertaken by unidentified individuals who applied the Anonymous label to themselves as attribution. They have been called the freedom fighters of the Internet, a digital Robin Hood, and "anarchic cyber-guerrillas."

In consideration of its capabilities, Anonymous was posited by CNN in 2011 to be one of the three major successors to WikiLeaks. In 2012, Time named Anonymous as one of the most influential groups in the world.

Graham Cluley, a security expert for Sophos, argued that Anonymous' actions against child porn websites hosted on a darknet could be counterproductive, commenting that while their intentions appear beneficial, the removal of illegal websites and sharing networks should be performed by the authorities, rather than Internet vigilantes.

Anonymous

Now before you waste time arguing pointlessly about how you don't agree with what's posted above, let me remind you that YOUR OPINION DOESN'T OVERRULE ANYTHING. Just cause you and your superior ego has trouble accepting that Anon has FOR A FACT made an impact upon public awareness, doesn't mean they have done nothing, as you like to claim. Nothing doesn't make news, or Time Magazine does it?!?!?

In otherwords, I shot down pretty much everything you said. And you take my pointing out that you don't know what you are talking about as some kind of insult. I meant it when I said educate yourself, I even provided links for you to start with.

This is kind of "awareness" and "resistance" anonymous raises. Misinformed people who have not the slightest clue about anything. Its just so funny to see people supporting and even pretending to know about hacking and anonymous. It would be like me saying I know about music because I watch MTV. People are so blinded by the idea of anonymous and are ignorant about hacking in general that they just don't see it.
Its not a matter of opinion its a matter of facts, you have an opinion and I have facts.

NO, YOU SHOT DOWN NOTHING I HAVE SAID. You simply continue to post your unsupported, OPINIONS about Anon regardless of countless examples to the contrary. If they were Nothing and doing Nothing they wouldn't be in the news constantly and wouldn't be so well known as a group around the world, even if it's just as the name Anonymous.

Also, this has nothing to do with their skill level or rank among other hackers. That is just a way for you to try and misdirect the discussion in another direction. Never once did I say anything about them being High Level Hackers or anything along those lines. So while it may make you look smart or cool around people or your peers to make statements proclaiming how worthless Anon hackers are I'm not buying it and have shown examples how others aren't buying it either. You seem to know so damn much that you feel it's your place to crap all over the actions that others are taking. What have you done that makes you so much better??? NOTHING aside from your own opinion about yourself. Period.

You keep telling me to educate myself and how dumb me and everyone else is, yet you seem to be the one who is backing up your opinions with more of your own opinions. Don't try and act like you're some genius know it all and point your finger at me or anyone else cause it is clearly you who needs to learn something outside your own narrow little perspective of the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The origins of Anonymous predate 4chan by quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Anonymous came before 4 chan bro, its cool I don't expect you to know anything about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Nothing huh...So you're saying they have had ZERO results as far as bringing information to the public and ZERO results as far as being a resistance group??? Well, let's just see how FLAT OUT WRONG YOU ARE.

??? A clip from wiki that was written just to satisfy the ego of anonymous? Still does not mention any actual products or "dones" or end results of anything they have done- because they have not actually achieved anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join