Anonymous - Important Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I find this hard too believe, as a supporter of Anonymous who trys too defend there actions when its now become 'cool' too hate on them, I find this damn hard too believe here.

The above doesnt sound like it was written by an intelligent individual at all, Im beginning too think Anonymous arnt the crowd they used too be. Maybe those previously attached to the group have already been silenced or given up hope after operation last resort and now we shall see the 'Anonymous' name ruined.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HTUKno1

The above doesnt sound like it was written by an intelligent individual at all, Im beginning too think Anonymous arnt the crowd they used too be.

Oh, you must be new...

Maybe those previously attached to the group have already been silenced or given up hope after operation last resort and now we shall see the 'Anonymous' name ruined.

Trust me the ones "previously attached" to the group were gone before you even heard about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Thank you for implying that you know anything about me when you quite clearly dont. Also great post, added absolutely nothing to the thread. Im entitled to my opinion without you mocking me and have actually followed there activities for a fairly long time.

I was trying too say the videos and content has gradually declined in recent posts

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So the all powerful and all seeing illuminati have to kidnap people and threaten them to delete their youtube comments and videos?

I would have thought that an alleged organisation as powerful as the illuminati would have been able to "arrange" the deletion of a few videos/comments from youtube themselves

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HTUKno1

sorry but Superhans have a point here

its not new, Anons now are just attention whores, its not "cool" to hate thems, but lets face it, the able minded Anons are now playing solo, and the new "Anons" are just here to reap what the previous anons left behind.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
They both are birds of a feather flock together anyway. i wonder what are they up to.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Illuminati is a very powerful organization

Their tentacles are spread everywhere

They control everything all over the world

They do not fear Anon

The one which fear Anon are the corrupt governments
as Anons are continuously exposing their corruption , lies and their dark secrets

So , I think Anon members were kidnapped , drugged and interrogated by their own government to get some secret info from them

May be the government agents used the term illuminati as a diversion

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenArrow

So , I think Anon members were kidnapped , drugged and interrogated by their own government to get some secret info from them
May be the government agents used the term illuminati as a diversion

And these government agents aren't savvy enough to remove youtube videos and comments themselves?

Maybe the guy that made the video is an attention seeking liar?

I know where my money is!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

And these government agents aren't savvy enough to remove youtube videos and comments themselves?

Ya government agents can remove the contents themselves and they have been doing such for a long time

They need not threaten anyone to remove them

Don't know why victims were threatened with that specific threat

Maybe the guy that made the video is an attention seeking liar?

I read few comments from the OP , sounds genuine to me

May be what Anons are telling is the truth

May be some of them were really kidnapped

The most interesting thing I find in the video is the voice

I recognize that voice

That voice has read many authentic Anon messages in the past

edit on 18-2-2013 by GreenArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That voice has read many authentic Anon messages in the past

It's not as thought it is the actual person's voice. It's voice generation data that anyone could acquire and use.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Update : Statement from one of the victims

The effects this will have on me will leave me in peril, yet if it means that other anons might be saved, or informed about this situation that I am having so be it. I will risk my life to save them. Because they are my brothers and sisters. I hope the people believe this, if not so be it I have tried. Excuse my grammar. I will try my best to make my visage in English grammar satisfactory.

Early April of last year (2012) I was working for and helping a man around my neighborhood. He was my next door neighbor. He was a boss of a grocery store I believe (In New York). His name I never got, he never really gave it to me; All he told me was to call him Charlie. As we talked and got to know each other as I worked with him, I told him about anonymous. I could tell by his movements and his body language and faces he made that he didn't like anonymous so well..

After we talked politics and corruption and such I showed him what I was going to plan in my future years. That I was going to build a channel that would focus on the Middle East, and had the anonymous vibe to it. For specific reasons I will not tell of the channel. I've have too much # follow me lately therefore I will not mention it.

He told me to be careful and to not get in trouble. He had made eye contact with me as if he were planning something sinister. Nevertheless I trusted him.. After that conversation we never talked again.

April passed, May passed, then came June. Late that month I got an unexpected call from Charlie my boss that worked on the grocery store, he said "Meet me in the Alleyway near my new apartment" I replied by saying "Will do" pretty strange he messaged me after the last time we talked which was about 2 to 3 months ago. I messaged my fiance to be on the lookout for any messages. She replied by saying "Okay" I went on my bike heading to an alleyway. It was alone, no cars, no people, it was daytime by the way around 4pm EST. I got off my bike and saw Charlie my boss. I waved and fast walked to him.

I sometimes wish I could remember the directions of the streets so I can warn people NOT to go there.

Well as I was heading towards him I felt footsteps behind me and I felt a cloth go over my mouth. My eyes felt heavy and I went in a deep sleep. Later I opened them (My eyes) slowly as the light blinded my eyes. I was being dragged by two people, I was going to look up but someone behind me kept pushing my head down to look down at the ground.

Ahead I saw a black car, it was completely unmarked. No company name whatsoever. They threw me in the black car, I could not see anything because of the blurry vision effect of the cloth (It must've had toxins or alcohol). I felt a blindfold go over my eyes. I swear I heard a gun cock somewhere, my hands were handcuffed and I was demanded to sit still. Nonetheless I kept yelling who were they, what did they want. I was sweating, I was nervous and the only response I got from them was "Be Quiet" Most of all I was worried about my Fiance, were they doing this to her too? Were they hurting her? I felt anger rush through my body but again I couldn't move for any reason. As I was sitting in the car.

I felt one man left of me and I felt someone else to the right of me. I felt a phone to the right of me so I used all my strength I had left to grab it. And inch it in, in my back pockets. I didn't have MY phone they must've taken it away. Anyway, after 30 minutes of driving we finally stopped and I could feel car doors open from the left and right of me as well as the front doors of the car. I felt the hand on the right of me pull me and he/she threw me on the ground. "Get up" they demanded me to do. I did and I didn't know where I was going, where I was. My guess was a construction place, I could smell tools and welding machines around the area. I was still tied up.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

As I heard doors closing behind me I felt the screeching of a chair coming behind me. 2 men grabbed my shoulders and sat me down and tied me there. Darkness was around me no light, until I heard a click of a flashlight shine on my face. I was still blindfolded very tightly to the point where I could feel my eyes burning. "What do you want" I tell them. "We know your in Anonymous" They told me. "Everyone is anonymous there is no specific group or leader, no one commands it or controls it" I talked very quickly because I was nervous, I felt a hand slap across my face "Tell me who are the high ranking officials of the loose collective group called anonymous" they asked with a calm and cold tone "I don't know, please I don't know anything" I kept telling them that I didn't know #, but they kept slapping me and punching me in the stomach/cheeks.

They were trying to get something out of me, but honestly I didn't know anything, I was breathing really heavily, I didn't want to bring up my fiance because she might be next so I didn't include her in the conversation. It was silent, I heard a click and the light was gone. They must've turned off their flashlight I though, they got me up from the chair and threw me in a closet. They took of my blindfold and THERE was 4 men but my vision could not adjust and it was dark I barely saw anything. The door shut and I was alone in that closet. Nothing but darkness. I heard mumbling but I could not decipher any of their talking, but I could only decipher 2 words: Jihad and Operation. Quickly I thought in my head about the phone I had in my back pocket. So I grabbed it and I turned it on and I went to YouTube, then to Inbox. I messaged my friends. Mystdolly, sen0nymous and my Fiance. My fiance responded faster. I told her everything. Told her that I might be in a warehouse or construction place of some sort. She immediately messaged Diana (One of my friends in New York) After that I turned off the cellphone.

After 10 minutes of me being in that closet the door opened. A flashlight popped in my face I couldn't see anything because of the light blinding me. I felt the blindfold go over my eyes. They sat me in the chair. We stood silent for 3 minutes, then they said "We need you to tell us who is behind anonymous, we are afraid they might be planning something terroristic or something even worse than that" I replied by saying "Anonymous is non-violent, we do not harm anyone" they said back "We know you know, we are watching you..Your worthless to us now.." The man said, approx around his mid 60's. After he finished his sentence he gave me one slap across the face and I felt a cloth go over me, I went into a deep sleep and I was completely Unconscious. I was tied up, blindfolded; Sitting in a chair all alone.

Thinking it was the end of my life Diana my friend found me in 3hrs tops. Took me to our apartment. Had major bruises on my stomach and cheeks. The day after that she took me to the hospital, I was intoxicated, and had major pains in my Back, stomach and cheeks. After spending the night at the hospital I had to move. Away from America. The only regret I had was the warehouse. I wanted to know where it was, that day passed by so fast. I didn't even have time to tell Diana where the warehouse was located all she told me was "You were in a warehouse, and I'm taking you to the hospital after I sooth your bruises in the apartment," I packed my things as soon as I got out of the hospital. I left America for that reason. Went to Syria messaged my fiance told her what happened, and telling her that I am trying to erase everything about me being in New York, my past, my life. I tried to erase everything but it was merely impossible. Big brother is watching you. After Syria I wanted to move continuously so then I moved to Greece, settled there. What happened there is completely another story therefore I want the people to read this:

(For the events that happened to me in Greece)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

After living in Greece for 1 month I believe I moved back to America to get my fiance. (I stopped in Algeria momentarily for one day before settling my trip back to America to get my Fiance) Though I will not tell you the place I am in right now for safety reasons I will tell you the events that happened to me:

A black car, always came around my house each Wednesday. After 6 weeks of this. The car came to a stop. It was an unmarked car. From that point forward I knew what I had to do. I could not run away from my problems, nor fight them. I had to talk to them.

They knocked so I opened the door. They told me "May we enter the premises?" I replied by saying "Who are you?, if your government officials where is your badges?" They replied "What makes you think we are government officials?"

When they said that I let them enter. It was an old man, in his 60's or 70's had a cane with him, well dressed. And he had someone with him: A man in his 30's, with light brown hair. Black suits. The old man sat across from me and the other man sat next to me.

"Let's make this quick" The old man told me "What is your names" I told them but after I would finish the old man said "Be quiet" and that's when I started to remember of my events in New York "Be quiet"..It hummed in my mind. My jaw dropped, I thought to myself why the # I let these random people inside my house in the first place. Curiosity perhaps. "Okay" I told the old man.

He grabbed a folder from the inside of his trench coat and threw it at the table in front of me. I opened it and I saw pictures of myself. These people were stalking me. They had pics of me when I was in Syria, Greece and in Algeria. I could not hold the anger so I just burst out yelling saying "YOU ARE THE PEOPLE THAT DID THAT TO ME BACK IN NEW YORK I REMEMBER YOUR #ING VOICE!", the man who was sitting next to me put a cloth over my mouth I tried to fight it I #ing tried! but I went in deep sleep. He slowly laid me in my couch. I didn't know what they were doing.. Violating my body? taking blood out of me? checking my computer?

I opened my eyes, it was so #ing blurry I felt the earth move with my #ing vision. I saw 2 figures walking around my house. After that I couldn't handle my eyes so I went to sleep again.

I woke up, looked at my clock. 4 hours passed since that happened. I ran around my house to see if anything was stolen, nothing. I went to my computer and nothing was moved or harmed. I looked outside and they weren't there anymore. But I found a card in my kitchen table laying there. It was written in cursive. It said:

"You are asking why we are doing this to you. You are asking yourself why we chose you. Frankly you aren't the first one that's been in these disgusting situations. Point is, we are here for the video that you released on January 1st, of 2013. Titled operation Jihad. We want you to remove that video by any means, unless you want more trouble. Which we doubt. As for the situation you faced early this July, we chose you because we knew you would turn into a messenger"

On the back of the card it said:

"Perish this card once you are done reading it. Or else.."

I burned the card.. I knew it was a foolish thing to do. But I can't let that happen to me no more, I scanned my body to see if there was any marks, or holes that they might've taken blood out of. Nothing I was fully clean, I was healthy too; I really hope that is the last encounter I get with those people. If not then I have no choice but to sue the government.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

People say they can't wait for feds or for some #ing secret society to come by and kidnap them; I say to them: Shut Up. These people will break you and make you fall. Mentally and psychologically.

I hope this message educated you, from my point of view and experience. For those that believed: This I say to them: to be careful, always have someone to be by your side. Don't ever walk alone if your truly anonymous. Careful what you look at, what you read, what you touch, and what you wear, what you release etc. Because they are watching you..

For those that didn't believe this I say to them that this is my experience. I will not reveal my true role in anonymous. All I want to do is get the word out, hopefully saving someone's life, hopefully informing and educating the people that there is something more darker than the government. It could've been the government, they do have NDAA and Patriot act at hand meaning they can fully use military tactics against the people. But kidnapping me (And TAM and others) because of some Illuminati vid? I find that strange..

Main point is: these people have been coming after me because they knew I would turn into a messenger for the Middle East (Hence my boss in April) since then I poked their shoulders. When I released Operation jihad on Jan 1st of 2013 to re-engage it these people knew what to do. they had to pay me another visit to me. (Hence when I came from Algeria to America to get my Fiance)

Please: Stay high alert. As I am releasing this Pastebin my life is in peril.. I hope you believe this. If not I did what I had to do. Show the truth others could not. And please, don't ever walk alone, always have someone beside you. Always..

I hope this helped clear the video WorldUnitedAnonymous uploaded, he is a dear friend of mine, therefore I will do anything for him. I shared my life to humanity. And I hope this warns people of the coming storm.

I am Anonymous

I am part of a Legion

I, like some anons do forgive, I will never forgive this

I will truly never forget

To these "people"

Don't expect me, or anonymous; Or even the people.

Because we are already here.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That's a might large plate of copypasta.

2nd

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

Am sorry for copy pasting the whole story

The story was posted in pastebin

I couldn't link here

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It's not as thought it is the actual person's voice. It's voice generation data that anyone could acquire and use

Thanks for clearing that up

Initially I thought the voice was spoken by a human and edited later

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HTUKno1
reply to post by Superhans

Thank you for implying that you know anything about me when you quite clearly dont. Also great post, added absolutely nothing to the thread. Im entitled to my opinion without you mocking me and have actually followed there activities for a fairly long time.

I was trying too say the videos and content has gradually declined in recent posts

Yeah like I said, you are new. Anon has been around long before they made any of those videos and long before all the moral***s took up the gay fawkes masks. By the time those retarded videos were being made anonymous was already gone down hill.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If they were kidnapped, how is it that they are able to post a video with a description of their being kidnapped?

The one who posted this video is not the victim

He is only a messenger

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenArrow

Yea i don't doubt that some kidnappings took place, after all Anonymous has came after a bunch of groups including the Mexican Mafia, Scientology, big corporations, multiple governments, Illuminati, so the fact that people from Anonymous were kidnapped shouldn't really surprise people, however if they were kidnapped by a remnant of the Bavarian Illuminati or the one labled to The Powers That Be who knows????

It's good you got this information out though, if people are being kiddnapped it should be noted....

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join

ATS Live Radio Presents - Bushcraft On Fire Radio ***On The AIR !!! ***
read more: Bushcraft On Fire Radio : 04/17/2014: Basic Packs, More on Police Encounters and PLANTS!!!!